Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (110454 Views)

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by ledaman: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Women of nowadays are becoming something else.
What about men?
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Rubbish marriage is not by force
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Typicool8(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Austin1805(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2020
sacajawea:

Nairaland has become a home to Animals. Rabid dogs have taken over the sites, Sick Animals that speak English and ha e access to the internet
All this insult for human beings like you? You could have easily expressed your opinion without being abusive

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Ample2: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2020
tuoyoojo:
Weda na mental problem or a sign of home trouble, something needs to be done urgently

Nothing worse than a wife's ill will towards her husband
You have just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by hopexter(m): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Why plenty strange news from anambra these days

On the other thread,a man pounded his kids to death.

We are not surprised by the strange news from Anambra, it's been happening since immemorial grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Ilaumoh(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Why plenty strange news from anambra these days

On the other thread,a man pounded his kids to death.
Really
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Kinematics: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Chai, ndi potopoto dropping it back to back...

Anambala Ajoka!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Dalby(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2020
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift In Anambra

A middle-aged woman in Nanka, in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Sunday presented a coffin to the husband as father's day present.

Our correspondent gathered that the woman had bought the casket about four days ago and kept it with the seller.

It was gathered that after a church service on the Sunday, she brought in the coffin in a shuttle bus and presented it to the husband as a gift for the father's day.

"We were surprised when she came in with the coffin. Nobody could understand her", a family source told our correspondent.

Another source who begged not to be named said the woman had been showing some abnormal behaviour.
"Nobody paid attention to her problem. She is not normal.

"She has been crying for help, but unfortunately Nigeria and its leaders have not built mental health centres in our hospitals to address these issues.

"A check on the woman will indicate that she must have exhibited some traits in the past.

The source added," The case is like the man who killed his two children today (Sunday). They all have mental health issues and are crying for help.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Dalby(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2020
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift In Anambra

A middle-aged woman in Nanka, in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Sunday presented a coffin to the husband as father's day present.

Our correspondent gathered that the woman had bought the casket about four days ago and kept it with the seller.

It was gathered that after a church service on the Sunday, she brought in the coffin in a shuttle bus and presented it to the husband as a gift for the father's day.

"We were surprised when she came in with the coffin. Nobody could understand her", a family source told our correspondent.

Another source who begged not to be named said the woman had been showing some abnormal behaviour.
"Nobody paid attention to her problem. She is not normal.

"She has been crying for help, but unfortunately Nigeria and its leaders have not built mental health centres in our hospitals to address these issues.

"A check on the woman will indicate that she must have exhibited some traits in the past.

The source added," The case is like the man who killed his two children today (Sunday). They all have mental health issues and are crying for help.

She has metal issue, but she knew it was father's day. She has mental issue but she knew she had to buy a present for the father of the house. She has mental issue and did not mistakenly present the present to her son or daughter, she knew exactly who it was meant for...
I no dey understand una again o...next thing she go stab the man to death una go say na mental issue...
She no see others when dey pick from dustbin dey chop, if the wan learn madness?
Hmmm mental issue or premeditation undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by duke24: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2020
She wishes death of her husband
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Femeto: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2020
She go soon kill am.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by MadeMan01(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Women won't see this is a death threat.....they won't condemn. If a man does this, it will be domestic violence
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Zetty177x: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Everyone is saying the woman is mad..what if the man has so traumatized her with his narcissistic characteristics?
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by MozB: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
I no fit even understand this kind news sef. E too fake for my eyes
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by pyman11(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
There is serious issue between the couple's which the family members need to come and address or else she last last kill the man
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2020
She should be charged for attempt murder immediately please
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Mindlog: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
She should be charged for attempt murder immediately please

She cannot be charged for attempted murder, was any weapon found on her?
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by marisdgreat(f): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Women of nowadays are becoming something else.
trash u just typed now by generalizing all women to be possessing such attitudes, were u blind to see at the end where they wrote about yesterday man killing his two children. I dont know why nairaland guys have too much bitterness where ladies are, as if they dont commit evil or do worse than ladies. Is it cos the media are not aware of the heinous and evil atrocities u guys do commit behind the screen? You are not even a saint either
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by samurano301(m): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2020
A lot are happening under the sun
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Champneys: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2020
After God, fear women!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by ubeedominic(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see ooo
Meanwhile I've got goodnews for every MTN user
*Goodnews* !!! You can now buy *MTN* Data at the cheapest Rate Ever!!!
#FASTEST DELIVERY EVER# You can buy as low as 500MB >>>>> N240 1GB>>>>>>>> N380 2GB>>>>>>>> N760 3GB>>>>>>>> N1140 4GB>>>>>>>> N1520 5GB>>>>>>>> N1900
HURRY NOW SEND A DM TO ME TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE NOW. http:///+2349069334697 #Connectioniseverything
;DNothing Musa no go see ooo
Meanwhile I've got goodnews for every MTN user
*Goodnews* !!! You can now buy *MTN* Data at the cheapest Rate Ever!!!
#FASTEST DELIVERY EVER# You can buy as low as 500MB >>>>> N240 1GB>>>>>>>> N380 2GB>>>>>>>> N760 3GB>>>>>>>> N1140 4GB>>>>>>>> N1520 5GB>>>>>>>> N1900
HURRY NOW SEND A DM TO ME TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE NOW. http:///+2349069334697 #Connectioniseverything
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by divo(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2020
LadySarah:
grin
She is already waiting for his death.

What's the resale value? cheesy
The husband can't loose on both sides
lmao
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Meteng: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2020
The man should quickly move her out of the house, else he'll become a forceful occupant of the coffin
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by ignis: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2020
The husband had better run out of the house.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Gee64: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2020
What!
FlyoruB:
Anambra again The mental issues in that state are on another level.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Fuckgovt: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2020
hisgrace090:
O my beloved Anambra state!
tribal bigot spotted
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Decryptor(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Another fake news just to tarnish the image of the people of Anambra state!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Toks007: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2020
My thinking of fathers day is its children who present gifts to fathers?
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2020
can u pls read the news again and check back ur comment.
mrkings84:
End time husband......

Oh, so u think it's the wife that's supposed to be the end time wife? Nope!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.