Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (110455 Views)

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Donmaximum: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2020
This is very jenjalous,Hey 20chi2ochi shall be a year lese fare cera.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Igbodicool(m): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Heavensent01:

you dummies no dey tire with chest beating even those hawking gala on express road bought Yoruba land

very delusional human beans
You can take Panadol after the pain...

Yeah with hawking we bought half of the no man's land.

With hawking we bought almost the Wastern land.

It is our chest, we will keep beating it as it is your tears you will keep shedding it over our success.

Mind you, we don't sell our land to yorubas. lol
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Smartwave: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2020
If ------ is Anambra woman, no problem. grin grin grin grin she is doing well grin grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by mira4u: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by NNAMDIII(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Lol... This reminds me of a story about a church that asked all widows to come to the church podium so that the church will pray for them, afterwhich they will be handed palliatives. A woman whose husband was still alive came out.
Her husband seeing her standing out with widows in shock asked her:
"Agnes, ibu nwanyi isi nkpe? (are you a widow"?).
And she replied, "ihe a idi obu ndu? (Is it life that you are living?)".
oga sir I don nearly run mad with laughter grin
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by onward4life(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Nanka !!!

Heartless Nanka ppo....

Birth place of wickedness
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Mamijoh(f): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Rozz:
Ha, things are happening,may God heal her
Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Bahamas95(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anambra is just like India, Kenya and China with weird news.

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Lol... This reminds me of a story about a church that asked all widows to come to the church podium so that the church will pray for them, afterwhich they will be handed palliatives. A woman whose husband was still alive came out.
Her husband seeing her standing out with widows in shock asked her:
"Agnes, ibu nwanyi isi nkpe? (are you a widow"?).
And she replied, "ihe a idi obu ndu? (Is it life that you are living?)".

Na for film
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Firstnebo: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mindlog:

I understand your direction because I trained as one and also work in a psychiatric hospital as they are patients who have been brought in but ended up not being medicated by the psychiatrist because what they needed was psychotherapy.

Yes my dear. Where do you practice?
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Clinton207: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
strange things happening these days!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Heavensent01(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Igbodicool:

You can take Panadol after the pain...

Yeah with hawking we bought half of the no man's land.

With hawking we bought almost the Wastern land.

It is our chest, we will keep beating it as it is your tears you will keep shedding it over our success.

Mind you, we don't sell our land to yorubas. lol

dey there make pant dey wear you even wey dey stay for a room for ajegunle dey jam talk

you don't sell your land to Yoruba but they sell to you and you're rejoicing, so where is the phrase Igbo are good people coming from?

are you not ashamed to be swimming in your own foolishness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Richygold21(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thank u 4 ur insult

You are welcome..... Be guided in your speech next time
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by DeCardinal2020: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift In Anambra

A middle-aged woman in Nanka, in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Sunday presented a coffin to the husband as father's day present.

Our correspondent gathered that the woman had bought the casket about four days ago and kept it with the seller.

It was gathered that after a church service on the Sunday, she brought in the coffin in a shuttle bus and presented it to the husband as a gift for the father's day.

"We were surprised when she came in with the coffin. Nobody could understand her", a family source told our correspondent.

Another source who begged not to be named said the woman had been showing some abnormal behaviour.
"Nobody paid attention to her problem. She is not normal.

"She has been crying for help, but unfortunately Nigeria and its leaders have not built mental health centres in our hospitals to address these issues.

"A check on the woman will indicate that she must have exhibited some traits in the past.

The source added," The case is like the man who killed his two children today (Sunday). They all have mental health issues and are crying for help.

This is just a beautiful fake news, no verisimilitude whatsoever in it. Please, the OP can do better and forget the psychiatric undertone attached to it. The story, even if it is true, lacks conviction.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by saxby(f): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
na wa o shocked
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Mindlog: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Firstnebo:

Yes my dear. Where do you practice?

Outside Nigeria.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Igbodicool(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Heavensent01:

dey there make pant dey wear you even wey dey stay for a room for ajegunle dey jam talk

you don't sell your land to Yoruba but they sell to you and you're rejoicing, so where is the phrase Igbo are good people coming from?

are you not ashamed to be swimming in your own foolishness?
We don't sell our land to them because Yoruba can't afford to buy our land.

Meanwhile, get behind me thou son of oduduwa the Satan forsaken fallen demon!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by mrkings84(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
can u pls read the news again and check back ur comment.

Tho I made the comment before reading the article, but after reading it I didn't see any reason to alter my thoughts...

I am sorry, that's my final resolve!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Heavensent01(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Igbodicool:

We don't sell our land to them because Yoruba can't afford to buy our land.

Meanwhile, get behind me thou son of oduduwa the Satan forsaken fallen demon!

the same land of erosion? who will afford to buy a land that the area don't have drainage?

the period your governors spent in investigating erosion and flood pass the time they spent on governance

this small kid want me to expose southeast publicly, southeast na like second home before. make I no open una yansh publicly
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Igbodicool(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Heavensent01:

the same land of erosion? who will afford to buy a land that the area don't have drainage?

the period your governors spent in investigating erosion and flood pass the time they spent on governance

this small kid want me to expose southeast publicly, southeast na like second home before. make I no open una yansh publicly
Are you not the most stupid thing on earth?
Why are you then suffering obesity with the news coming from the erosion region?
If there have been any erosion in whole of wastern land may your days be hmmmmmmm!
Let me not be as foolish as you are.
Your hatred for Igbos have not added light to your miserable life only darkness.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Heavensent01(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Igbodicool:

Are you not the most stupid thing on earth?
Why are you then suffering obesity with the news coming from the erosion region?
If there have been any erosion in whole of wastern land may your days be hmmmmmmm!
Let me not be as foolish as you are.
Your hatred for Igbos have not added light to your miserable life only darkness.

Igbo are hustler as you people do say but your land is not great. American developed their land, if you're hustling and your land is great why do you leave your land underdeveloped and run to other people's land to be paying tax and be rejoicing on that foolishness

now put your hand in your head and say lord put brain back to my flat head
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Igbodicool(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Heavensent01:

Igbo are hustler as you people do say but your land is not great. American developed their land, if you're hustling and your land is great why do you leave your land underdeveloped and run to other people's land to be paying tax and be rejoicing on that foolishness

now put your hand in your head and say lord put brain back to my flat head
Keep mentioning me at least to keep yourself busy...
l remember your people cannot breath without mentioning the Igbos even in their dream.
Just be careful of your life else you die of heart attack because of another man's success.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Sierusvirus(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
She bought it not for the husband but to be used for her before the end of this year IJN.
Very stupid and irresponsible women
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Heavensent01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Igbodicool:

Keep mentioning me at least to keep yourself busy...
l remember your people cannot breath without mentioning the Igbos even in their dream.
Just be careful of your life else you die of heart attack because of another man's success.

you jumped like a monkey that you're to mentioned me first when I dey my dey, so I must see it as my responsibility to deposit some senses inside that your dumb skull
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by godwinjessica: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Igbodicool(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Heavensent01:

you jumped like a monkey that you're to mentioned me first when I dey my dey, so I must see it as my responsibility to deposit some senses inside that your dumb skull
Who mentioned you first?
What was your comment that I mentioned you?
You are indeed an agent of darkness from the pit of hell.
Continue mentioning me!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by graciamore(f): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sir I have sent them to you email tuoyoojo
Ample2:

You have just said my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.