Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra (42613 Views)

BREAKING: UK Government Apologises To Peter Obi Over Illegal Detention / Uche Nwosu: Imo Government Apologises To Anglican Church / Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Mypeople2(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by SavageResponse(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Apology not accepted!

Nigeria must retaliate!
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nigeria and uncompleted projects grin

An old proverb says "If you treat your clothes as rags, don't be angry when others call your clothes rags".

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by blinking001(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
Attention seeker.

All these kids online with the little stipends they steal from their parents to buy Chinese phone and Glo data.

For your mind now, you have spoken something reasonable abi.
Okay.....
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by sagir1994(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why wont any country toy with us seeing what South Africa did to us and nothing happened.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by mayo47(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
blinking001:
To be Giant of Africa no be for mouth. I'm glad they understood quickly and did the needful. Nobody messes with the peoples General.
God bless our darling president Buhari.

Self acclaimed Giant of Africa?
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by afrika(f): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
If u have a wrong supervisor, thing wud obvious go bad.

We have a vegetable head.

People say, a dead man on throne.

So sad to believe but in this century, we cannot have a lukeworm man as a president an dlive in a world of sentiments or religious affiliated fine tuning jos to answer, present.

Little did we all know that GEJ was taking us into the promised land before all this mess happened.

If you can sincerely tell ya self the truth, hit the like button

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Aderupoko2: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ordinary memo. It was not even signed. Naija don yab
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Greensquard(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:

My arewa brother no need for us going at each other, so let settle it this way, besides the fact that you and I both know Hausa-Fulanis have an unprecedented reputation of always stealing from the government coffers, at the detriment of the people, both at state and federal level, no need of mentioning their southern counterparts who because of available reports, appears to be the most caught and broadcasted but still doesn’t imply southern politicians are the most corrupt. Fact is, abokis don’t launder their looted money in popular western countries when they have Arab families across Africa and Middle East who readily help them to safe-keep their loot in the name of brotherhood of Islam, as it complies to the dictates of the most peaceful religion which commands jihadists to steal as booty from the kaffirs (the natives) so as long it is used to advanced iSlann. You are not talking to a fool.

Read what your Chief Jihadist said in the quote below:

I told you on the other thread that all those hausa-fulani jewelry merchants and illegal money changers are as guilty and culpable as the cyber fraudsters in the south because one of the black market services they provide for the yahoo boys despite not been licensed to do what licensed bureau de change and banks are meant to do, is to make available what yahoo yahoo boys commonly calls aboki accounts in all those trash music which they use to bring in scammed money from their victims abroad.

So please enough with the pretence that hausa fulanis abokis are innocent and not involved in cyberfraud when infact they are the ones facilitating all the high level wire frauds all the big time yahoo boys are doing to further spoil the country’s already dented image overseas. Efcc knows them but they won’t go after them because efcc is filled with abokis northerners just like they have dominated every other agencies.

Take Sensedeine, leave codeine

Bro leave that man he is hi on horse shit..is mompha not a northerner?

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by akin9ja78(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oh did I just read obj collected money from them?
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Captainrambo2:
only zombies have any rexoetatiins from buhari.... didnt you hear everybody is fighting to control him ? Hes like a kid .... or ipob people re even right the man is jubril

Bad blood deh kill ooo
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Adex099(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Not accepted we need serious retaliation Buahri and APC dey fall hand ooh
I support this 100%. This is an act of WAR.
WE MUST RETALIATE!!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by bejeria101(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Apologies accepted kindly put the building back up. Tenkiu.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by eyinjuege: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
These people are mad. Who authorised the demolition?
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by CODEIN: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Greensquard:

Which yahoo wan pass this one wey one abooki scam poor people to the tune of N494billionz as reported on front page topic ooo:

As at present there is an on-going investigation by the National Assembly into the questionable administration of palliatives to distressed Nigerians which features several bogus claims including that by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Sadiya Umar Faruk, in respect of feeding millions of Nigerian school children in a matter of days with the sum of N494 billion, and at a time they are supposedly all at home, courtesy of the nationwide stay-at-home order.

abduljabbar4 come and answer

And also what do you have to say about that northern yahoo governor Mohammed Abubakar, ex-governor of Bauchi State who claimed to have spent N2.3 billion to buy materials for burying victims of bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Gee64: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
They should rebuild it for us.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by okonyia(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have been following with interest of how Ghana, has been maltreating Nigeria. And I am also impressed of how our government has been following them deplomatically. But this time around, they have crossed boundaries and must be treated as serious.
If it were to be Ghana government and their citizens that has been receiving such treatment or hostility, they would have retaliated. Ghanaian time without number has attacking Nigerian traders and business men and women in Ghana. I will advise they should be careful of what they are inviting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by WannaHowzit(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good one Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by selfdefence: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm they had better really apologize
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by juszoe82: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is what you get in a country like Nigeria when you dont have leaders and you only end up having presidency instead of president and vice.

Nigeria is gone for this to happen to us. More of this kind will come.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Sirwallace(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin grin a business man claimed a land ceded to the Nigerian government undecided

Even after it was paid for

Like I said, they can boldly do anything cause they know we have a lifeless president

Who will Buhari send sef

The Nigerian Army that the Bokoharam\bandits are using for suya here grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell

We had Obasanjo when Cameroun took Bakassi Peninsula. Heaven did not fall. There is limit to what you can do in a diplomatic dispute like this unless you are going for a full blown war.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sirwallace:

We had Obasanjo when Cameroun took Bakassi Peninsula. Heaven did not fall. There is limit to what you can do in a diplomatic dispute like this unless you are going for a full blown war.
What happened to the mutual agreement or are they just gathering in ECOWAS etc for nothing
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by abduljabbar4(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Greensquard:

Ice prince is also a northerner. When you scumbags refer to northerners, you are always referring to the people of Hausa or Fulani heritage not a Yoruba man. Read the guy's post again and stop being an idiot

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by abduljabbar4(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:

Which yahoo wan pass this one wey one abooki scam poor people to the tune of N494billionz as reported on front page topic ooo:

As at present there is an on-going investigation by the National Assembly into the questionable administration of palliatives to distressed Nigerians which features several bogus claims including that by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management Sadiya Umar Faruk, in respect of feeding millions of Nigerian school children in a matter of days with the sum of N494 billion, and at a time they are supposedly all at home, courtesy of the nationwide stay-at-home order.

abduljabbar4 come and answer

And also what do you have to say about that northern yahoo governor Mohammed Abubakar, ex-governor of Bauchi State who claimed to have spent N2.3 billion to buy materials for burying victims of bokoharam.

Its like you don't understand the difference between theft of public funds and cyber fraud. I made it clear that the northern politicians are no worse than their southern counterparts. At least we have seen what the likes of Alamiesaigha (i hope the spelling is right), Alison Madueke, and some other convicted governors from your region.

Of course, you have no northern Yahoo boy to mention. Mompha is a Yoruba migrant so he is unacceptable.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Stanbaba30: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is what happens when member countries lose respect for a country like ours. Its what we do to our citizens inwardly that empowers others outside to show disrespect. Imagine Ghana kwá, tufiakwá. We are just a failed State, only God can help us.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by abduljabbar4(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
CODEIN:
[s]
My arewa brother no need for us going at each other, so let settle it this way, besides the fact that you and I both know Hausa-Fulanis have an unprecedented reputation of always stealing from the government coffers, at the detriment of the people, both at state and federal level, no need of mentioning their southern counterparts who because of available reports, appears to be the most caught and broadcasted but still doesn’t imply southern politicians are the most corrupt. Fact is, abokis don’t launder their looted money in popular western countries when they have Arab families across Africa and Middle East who readily help them to safe-keep their loot in the name of brotherhood of Islam, as it complies to the dictates of the most peaceful religion which commands jihadists to steal as booty from the kaffirs (the natives) so as long it is used to advanced iSlann. You are not talking to a fool.

Read what your Chief Jihadist said in the quote below:

I told you on the other thread that all those hausa-fulani jewelry merchants and illegal money changers are as guilty and culpable as the cyber fraudsters in the south because one of the black market services they provide for the yahoo boys despite not been licensed to do what licensed bureau de change and banks are meant to do, is to make available what yahoo yahoo boys commonly calls aboki accounts in all those trash music which they use to bring in scammed money from their victims abroad.

So please enough with the pretence that hausa fulanis abokis are innocent and not involved in cyberfraud when infact they are the ones facilitating all the high level wire frauds all the big time yahoo boys are doing to further spoil the country’s already dented image overseas. Efcc knows them but they won’t go after them because efcc is filled with abokis northerners just like they have dominated every other agencies.

Take Sensedeine, leave codeine[/s]

Emotional jargons with nothing to back it up. I have already told you that this place is not a beer parlor. You can't be throwing claims about with no single document to back it up. If we are to go by using conspiracy theories, I can come up with a thousand crimes being perpetuated in the south. For example, I personally believe that the South East has a sinister agenda against Nigeria but since I have no proof, I've kept my mouth shut.

We are here to deal with facts. Show me a report about an aboki (as you love to call us) being arrested for cyber fraud. From fiverr, to Smashwords and other sites, your useless brothers are going about giving them reasons not to patronize us. Some dating sites don't even allow Nigerians anymore. Don't get me started on drug trafficking. You constitute a cancer to the Nigerian passport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by olajizz01(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
flyingpig:

That seunmsg is a nuisancegrin
He is a nuisance just because he aired his opinion abi,you this people self.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by olajizz01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
OhBiafra:
The Zoo called Nigeria don fall Kpatakpata. Thanks to Buhari and his Yoruba muslim supporters.
You these people and hatred are like 5 and 6. Guess Atiku you want to die on top is a Christian and flat.head
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Ironi: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
[b]Is the land for the Nigerian High Commission or for the Business man, a private individual[/b][size=14pt] .
[/size]
Nigerians are crooks and lawless even to the diplomatic level.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Ironi: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Does the land belong to the Nigerian High Commission or to the Business man, a private individual?

Its not over till it's over
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by King44(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You can as well tell me that Congo is the richest country in the world. What I know is that the so called thieves didn't discuss it with you when they were hiding the loots in foreign countries so where did you get your information from? It's funny how you people make claims with nothing to back it up. It's only touts and people in beer parlors that do that rubbish

That aside, we were addressing your claims about northern youths being yahoo boys and not the northern politicians who steal no more than their southern counterparts. Show me ONE REPORT about a northerner (preferably a Muslim one) being arrested for wire fraud
Calm down I am aware of what he said as well and it is nothing but the truth it even goes deeper than he has explained but people's attention have not gone towards that direction and that is why they are still at large...

Oga there is a lot you don't know about how fraud/scam works in the country so keep quayet.

It's even likely you know but you are just playing dumb hypocrisy.
Re: Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra by Expresswriter: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dear young Nigerian man and woman, here is an empowerment than can help you.

(Dear mods, this isn't an advert).

Sign up with this foreign company and start watching videos to make $20 in 15 minutes. I just did:

https://lpovideon.site/4803407937289/

Only ten slots left.
Only for serious people.

Success ain't by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard” In Niger Republic Defaced With Opprobrious Graffiti / Toyin Saraki Remembers Her Late Father-in-law With Cute Throwback Pictures / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.