Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Cooking Palava - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cooking Palava (250 Views)

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) / Marriage Palava part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Palava by Jayae(f): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hi. Please I need advice ASAP.
No insults needed.
Haters get d Bleep out of my post.
Thank you.

Alright, so I'm staying with my aunt for this covid-19 break and the first thing she told me when I came to her house was that I'd be the one cooking d food for her and her family. Me that just came ooooo. And I told her that cooking wasn't my favorite hobby in retaliation. Na so my aunt vex and reported me to my mum.
So, mumsy called and told me to cook if she tells me to, but the problem I had with her was that her method of cooking was completely different from my mum's own and she insisted that I cook the way she does. That's not even d problem, its her habit of always claiming her own method as the best, any other method of cooking is completely wrong.
And so I kinda found it hard to actually get her method and she started implying that I was a bad cook. Mind u, I'm a good cook, I wouldn't say great but I actually cook well. And to be honest, I'm tired of trying to follow her method, it just doesn't work for me. So, shld I just be plain and tell her its either my method or I don't cook at all....Or I shld just keep on trying?

(1) (Reply)

✅ Clean Title Sienna XLE Full Option / How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family / For Your Interiors, Beddings, Home Decors And Fitments At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.