Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

c - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / c (1752 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, it's time for me to settle-down with a life partner. I'm really blessed by God, and I now have money and career going for me. I'm not a hustler.

Marriage to a Nigerian girl is, however, scary and a very risky thing to me. Most Nigerian girls need love and attention from men, but have absolutely nothing to offer men in return to balance the equation.

So, for men who are married or currently engaged, I like to know if it is possible to find a Nigerian wife or girlfriend with a complete spec.

By complete specification I mean the following:

1. Young & beautiful
2. Well educated, smart & sophisticated
3. Love sex, and having a sweet pussy that makes any guy cum fast
4. Not diabolic or overly religious
4. Peaceful in nature, without dramas & bullshits
5. Ambitious in life and hard working

I'm also open for hook-up here with ladies of 28 years and below who meet the above specifications.

Note that knowing how to cook is not really necessary for me.

I await your responses.

PS: Mods, pls send to front page. Tnks.
Re: c by EzzyCarter: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Before anything, you yourself, are you "complete" ? Anyways, I wish you good luck with the wife-hunt cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: c by CokeBar(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy cheesy

What is your definition of "have money"?

And like the above poster said, are you complete?

5 Likes

Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Before anything, you yourself, are you "complete" ? Anyways, I wish you good luck with the wife-hunt cheesy

Bro, no be lie. I meet all the required spec 99%. That may be one of reasons I'm wondering if it's equally possible to find a good woman for me as life partner.
Re: c by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:

Bro, no be lie. I meet all the required spec 99%. That may be one of reasons I'm wondering if it's equally possible to find such a woman for me as life partner.
Whose specs do you meet? Yours or that of the woman who you plan to marry? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
CokeBar:
cheesy cheesy

What is your definition of "have money"?

And like the above poster said, are you complete?
If you have a monthly revenue of about 2 - 3000 dollars equivalent in a country like Nigeria, and you're still young, then you should know that you have money and the prospects are still even higher by God's grace.
Re: c by Righteousness89(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
To be Honest with you sir , with the way you are going, you may be back here with tears and stories that touch the heart in no distant time..

If you are Genuinely seeking a Spouse , my Advice to you is to ask GOD ALMIGHTY in prayers to show you your wife!

Not all these fairytales!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Whose specs do you meet? Yours or that of the woman who you plan to marry? undecided undecided
If you no fit read with sense, na you sabi.
Re: c by CokeBar(f): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:

If you have a monthly revenue of about 2 - 3000 dollars equivalent in a country like Nigeria, and you're still young, then you should know that you have money and the prospects are still even higher by God's grace.

Uhmm... 2 - 3000 is quite too large to determine if you really do "have money".

Oh well, as long as you know what you want. But I don't think you'd find a 100% match, hence some of your requirements that aren't priority should be flexible.

Goodluck with your search!
Re: c by Romangalactic(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Number 3 cheesy

I nominate Miss Rozz cool
Re: c by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Romangalactic:
Number 3 cheesy

lol look well,hes not a good man,you can tell he doesn't respect women.Truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: c by Professorcplus(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
To be Honest with you sir , with the way you are going, you may be back here with tears and stories that touch the heart in no distant time..

If you are Genuinely seeking a Spouse , my Advice to you is to ask GOD ALMIGHTY in prayers to show you your wife!

Not all these fairytales!
You are right bro. Not all these fairly tales angry .This is the major problem with Christianity marriage. We spiritualize relationship. Relationship is more of canal than spiritual. Why don't we seek God when making new friends? Why must it be in relationship. Even in the holy book, there's no where God told Someone this is your wife, right from Adam, to Jacob, to Joseph, to Isaac, to David, to Solomon. They all went to search for what they want in a woman. Even the greatest plan God have for mankind which was Jesus Christ, God never told Joseph this is your wife Mary; marry her. So why must we ask God to show you want you want? Is it God that want to marry her?

I don't blame you, I blame most of these pastors that see visions for other people. Imagine a pastor telling a grown up guy to go to street x, he should branch after the third turning. He will see a house painted brown. He should find the door made of iron. He should knock and enter. The lady wearing pink shirt with white skirt is his wife. I just laugh.

Even after seeing some red signs, they still stick with the relationship. Afterall, it's God that showed me and my pastor approved it. No wonder Christian marriages have the highest number of divorce.

Op.. Go for the lady you want. I hope you find your suitor

3 Likes

Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rozz:
lol look well,hes not a good man,you can tell he doesn't respect women.Truth
I don't respect women who are not peaceful in nature, or who are prone to unnecessary dramas and bullshit. Those ones should avoid me completely.

1 Like

Re: c by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Hello Nairalanders, it's time for me to settle-down with a life partner. I'm really blessed by God, and I now have money and career going for me. I'm not a hustler.

Marriage to a Nigerian girl is, however, scary and a very risky thing to me. Most Nigerian girls need love and attention from men, but have absolutely nothing to offer men in return to balance the equation.

So, for men who are married or currently engaged, I like to know if it is possible to find a Nigerian wife or girlfriend with a complete spec.

1. Young & beautiful

I'm also open for hook-up here with ladies of 28 years and below who meet the above specifications.

I await your responses.

Goodluck brother

1 Like

Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
rockstarB:

Your wife is here my brother kiss
kindly get in touch. I'm available on WhatsApp at +2348022729987
Re: c by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:

1. Young & beautiful

I await your responses.

They should send to front page because...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: c by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:

So is there like a pussy glucose metre that measures the level of sugar in a vagina? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: c by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
If you no fit read with sense, na you sabi.

Stop being defensive and respond to this question. A man looking for such qualities in a woman should also list his qualities. That Bimbo has your above listed spec doesn't mean you're her spec.

2 Likes

Re: c by Sixfeetbelle: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ishilove:

So is there like a pussy glucose metre that measures the level of sugar in a vagina? undecided

grin grin grin grin Op said 'sweet pussy'

Nairalanders will never fail to humor me. Thank you for that question.
Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Very importanter! She must get toto wey sweet well well. If you know, you know. I no want to dey fvck outside. cheesy
Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ishilove:

They should send to front page because...?
Shift am go fp, if you be mod. I need am.
Re: c by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin Op said 'sweet pussy'

Nairalanders will never fail to humor me. Thank you for that question.
E reach to ask. Maybe the lady will go to the hospital for them to check with their glucose measuring machine.

1 Like

Re: c by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Shift am go fp, if you be mod. I need am.
The thread no be front page material.

1 Like

Re: c by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Very importanter! She must get toto wey sweet well well. If you know, you know. I no want to dey fvck outside. cheesy
Obviously you will test it with your tongue. If it is salty you will discard said pussy.

Smh

1 Like

Re: c by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Romangalactic:
Number 3 cheesy

How can you nominate Miss Rozz when we have Aunty SweetCunt97?
Re: c by SweetCunt97(f): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ishilove:

How can you nominate Miss Rzz when we have Aunty SweetCt97?
Total Error.
Re: c by LukasPodolski: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Total Error.
something is telling me that you're Akwaetitibae, but she wasn't this sexually explicit.

Re: c by SweetCunt97(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
LukasPodolski:

something is telling me that you're Aketitibae, but she wasn't this sexually explicit.
Funny you'd tie my moniker so that local sounding moniker. Bros no reason am, for all you know I get big prick like you.
Re: c by LukasPodolski: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Funny you'd tie my moniker so that local sounding moniker. Bros no reason am, for all you know I get big prick like you.
So you're actually a nigga parading as a man, nah only God know the number of mails you go don receive like this.

I was surprised the last time you talked about BEC, Las Las nah Jail you and your syndicate go end just like Invictus Obi.

Re: c by SweetCunt97(f): 2:53am On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

So you're actually a nigga parading as a man, nah only God know the number of mails you go don receive like this.

I was surprised the last time you talked about BEC, Las Las nah Jail you and your syndicate go end just like Invictus Obi.
You are simply hilarious.
Re: c by MostIncredibleDFirst: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2020
You nigqurs shouldn't derail this thread with your shenanigans @Ishilove, @sweetcunt97, etc
Re: c by Ishilove: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
You nigqurs shouldn't derail this thread with your shenanigans @Ishilove, @sweetcunt97, etc
Okay sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? / My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) / My Neighbor's Son Fight With His Father. Please How Do I Stop Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.