Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School (26647 Views)

Dominican University, Ibadan Pro Chancellor, Peter Obi At Convocation Ceremony / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation / Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Uyi168: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Staphylococcus: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
I use to love that Kellogg's frosties and rice crispies
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by IduNaOba: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
We are the Benin's...osakwe kudos
Explain better
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by osazsky(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
WhistleBIower:
she's ipob that was bred and trained in the south west.
so u dont know that ada Oskawe is Benin.. if u know u know what is d meaning of osakwe in yoruba.. over here it means God wont allow evil sorry it means gods agreement...I thought it was a short form of her name

1 Like

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Asadujames202(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rare pictures of Awo and MKO been poisoned by Phoolani terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
CursedAbiangwa:
Empty hype... erosion people

Must we hate others accomplishments

Why all the bigotry.

Igbo’s hate on Yorubas and Yorubas on Igbos. It’s tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Justice35: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbo amaka!!!!!......am a proud Igbo man.

9 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Zooposki(f): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
so u dont know that ada Oskawe is Benin.. if u know u know what is d meaning of osakwe in yoruba.. over here it means God wont allow evil sorry it means gods agreement...I thought it was a short form of her name

Lol. Igbos were already claiming her. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jibsy203:
In my next world, i will return as Igbo, pls afonja keep doing ur dirtiness and ur body odour while de Igbos keep moving higher
how is she igbo.. emancipate yourself from mental slavery

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
I came to read hate posts and I was not disappointed.

CURSED generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Nwaotu10(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nwanne, igbo Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
She is one of the academic success from Igbo crew

2 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Anambra1stS0n: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
Otondo Ogidi in Anambra answer Osakwe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
The only other place she has lived in is the South West,not igboland.It was Nigeria which gave her a scholarship to school abroad.
She talked proudly about her country and not useless Igbos and Biafra.
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by VULCAN(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your candle will not shine brighter cos u tried to extinguish someone else's own.

OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Make we cor dey jump cuz she talk for kellog university?
Abi her speech go stop politicians to dey loot or stop Erosion for Aba, Anambra etc

Abeg make ona carry better news come front page like Obaseki or Father Christmas Aketi News

5 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
post=90926692:

Otondo Ogidi in Anambra answer Osakwe
so u people answer ada too
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Hezmatosky: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonto Dike come and seeooooooo grin
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Noel19: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Make we cor dey jump cuz she talk for kellog university?
Abi her speech go stop politicians to dey loot or stop Erosion for Aba, Anambra etc

Abeg make ona carry better news come front page like Obaseki or Father Christmas Aketi News

You that you've not seen opportunity to discuss for your village market square too dey make noise.

Busy body! Empty barrel na den loud pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Anambra1stS0n: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:
so u people answer ada too
No we answer Obi, dodomayana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Andrew13: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
And it ended in tribal war smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
osazsky:

Continue in your hatred and disappointment.

Ada is Yoruba. Osakwe is Yoruba, we don hear. Instead of trying to move your life forward you are here dragging someone's ethnicity. Useless thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Noel19: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
CursedAbiangwa:
Empty hype... erosion people

When you die na that same erosion den go bury you put.

Anuofia like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Franklinn1: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbo amaka!! unlike Amala and Ewedu Republic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Noel19:

You that you've not seen opportunity to discuss for your village market square too dey make noise.

Busy body! Empty barrel na den loud pass

VULCAN:
Your candle will not shine brighter cos u tried to extinguish someone else's own.

Candle kor lighter ni.
Abeg make ona two shift, make I see road. Na me do ona?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by WhistleBIower: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
MarieAnn2012:
Igbo Amaka

Soon you'd see a counter post/thread of she not being the first by some Accommodators cheesy

They are here already
which one are u out of those two skin bleached entities on your dp?
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by osazsky(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
In bini ada means favour...osakwe means gods agreement...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Zchi1052(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbo ndi oma

The God's own people
Am so proud to be Igbo man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by Noel19: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Candle kor lighter ni.
Abeg make ona two shift, make I see road. Na me do ona?

Ozuany like you, park one side
Re: Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Continue in your hatred and disappointment.

Ada is Yoruba. Osakwe is Yoruba, we don hear. Instead of trying to move your life forward you are here dragging someone's ethnicity. Useless thing
pls wants the meaning ..Nigeria is really one..in bini ada means favour ..while osakwe means gods agreement..ignore those.Igbos..I want to learn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? / Futminna Admission List 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.