Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Children Shouldn't Be Tools Of Jealousy Due To Broken Relationships - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Children Shouldn't Be Tools Of Jealousy Due To Broken Relationships (187 Views)

Kanye West Old And New Broken Relationships With Women. / Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery / Gifty: Don't Die Of Jealousy Let The Contestants Shine - Gifty Shakes Bbn Tables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Shouldn't Be Tools Of Jealousy Due To Broken Relationships by inforsu: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
source
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/children-shouldnt-be-tools-of-jealousy-due-to-broken-relationships-says-churchill-tonto-dikehs-ex.php

Olakunle Churchill, former husband to Tonto Dikeh, a veteran Nollywood actress, has aimed a dig at his ex-wife on Father's Day.

Churchill, a 37year old entrepreneur, took to his Instagram page on Sunday where he celebrated men who not fathered children but also care for young kids they had encountered.

He further impelled single parents not to use their "children as tools of jealousy due to broken relationships."
Read also: Newly launched french wine Maison No. 9 makes incredible sale success in 2 days

https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/post-malones-newly-launched-french-wine-maison-no-9-sold-out-completely-in-two-days.php

"Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world. A father is a father irrespective of marital challenges," he captioned a picture of himself and Andre, his son with the Nollywood actress.

"A father is not only by way of giving birth to a child, but by way of taking care of children around you, and children around the world who are in need.

I pray for all the fathers in the world that your child/children will not be used as a tool of jealousy, because of broken relationships like it's done in the old era.

As I celebrate this day, I pray this won't be the era when single parenting ends up affecting a child/ children's mentality thereby confusing them. This is a new Era and things have changed.

Relax, you'll reconnect with your child at the right time. You are a father! We are fathers! I am a father! Happy Father's Day to you!"
read

The post appeared to be in reaction to the Father's Day message by Tonto Dikeh in which she claimed to have been raising their son alone.

"Happy Father's Day to me because I have done it all by myself and aced it anyways... Dearest son @Kingandre_dikeh being your dad has been a great honour. Thanks for making me, Mr mum," she had earlier written.

In the midst of the tension that followed Churchill's divorce from Tonto in 2017, the latter had granted an interview where she had an outrageous number of allegations against her ex-husband in May 2019.

This had also included claims that he was into internet fraud and spiritualism after which she told Daddy Freeze of Cool FM that Churchill "lasts only 40 seconds in bed."
Re: Children Shouldn't Be Tools Of Jealousy Due To Broken Relationships by chatinent: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Food for thought.
Re: Children Shouldn't Be Tools Of Jealousy Due To Broken Relationships by Onyi22(f): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
So

(1) (Reply)

Latest Celebrity Gossip (video) / Jada Pinkett Smith Denies Ever Been In A Relationship With August Alsina / Banger Or Trash Shatta Bundle Set To Release A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.