Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition (705 Views)

Car Key Gets Stuck In The Ignition / How To Test The Ignition Coil In A Vehicle / Where Can One Purchase A Lexus ES 350 Remote Key From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by Buharifan: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
What could be the issue?

Gazuzz, gazzuzz, autologic,
Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by iTroll: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Its developing sentience!
Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by autologic: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Model of vehicle?
Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by Buharifan: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
autologic:
Model of vehicle?
honda pilot 2007
Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Buharifan:
What could be the issue?

Gazuzz, gazzuzz, autologic,

Fan connected directly to ignition

Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by Inception(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Faulty ignition switch
Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by autologic: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Inception:
Faulty ignition switch
Exactly ,it also possible the kazeemised fan motor ran direct has turned to a generator feeding back to the power train system.
Re: My Car Engine Continue To Run Even When I Remove The Key From The Ignition by Buharifan: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Fan connected directly to ignition

yes.

Fortunately took it another electrician and told him to disconnect the direct connection and it worked. Thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New Look Of 2020 Toyota RAV4 / Ford Escape 2012 Few Month Used Nothing To Fix / I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.