Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,484 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. (2277 Views)

2023 :tunde BAKARI, FFK Working For TINUBU / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / Femi Falana Describes The 2019 General Elections As An ‘expensive Joke’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Masterclass32: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2020
“An Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria. I have a feeling that Biafra will be established if that happens. They will leave us oo and Nigeria will crumble if they leave oo. Igbos have been planning Biafra since. Let us not let Igbo in for now. We are in this Nigeria together, you will not run anywhere. We die here!” —Tunde Ednut.

At the peak of June 12 electioneering, as a then teenager, my friends and I used juice from cashew nuts to inscribe boldly “M.K.O” on our arms. I still remember vividly the exact spot I tattooed mine – on my left arm. We learned lyrics of most of Abiola’s campaign songs, and sang them religiously in unalloyed solidarity with M.K.O campaign

In the streets of Enugu – the heart of old Eastern Region – that was the trend amongst teenagers and adults who believed and championed M.K.O Abiola mandate. It was an unparalleled and irrepressible political movement amongst Igbo youths. Most of us knew Abiola’s ethno-religious affiliation, yet rose beyond tribal cum religious barriers to support a man we believed in.

Let us diagnose Tunde Ednut’s vile propaganda against the campaign for Nigerian president of South East extraction come 2023.

I read with uttermost chagrin, Tunde Ednut’s misleading post, masqueraded as a joke regarding Ndigbo’s quest to produce Nigerian president, come 2023.

That a popular blogger like Ednut, with huge chunk of his followers on social media being of Igbo tribe, could profile Ndigbo with Biafra agitation, beats my imagination – it bespoke lack of emotional intelligence.

When I juxtaposed M.K.O campaign frenzy in the East, with irrational comment of Tunde Ednut that an Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria, it shook me to the marrows how tribalism and oppression have eaten deep in the nerves of some of our youths today. Ednut used the facade of a joke to spew his bile propaganda, but we got the message.

His clear intention was to paint Igbo presidency project with the brush of Biafra agitation, but his innuendoes have been punctured and his prejudices unmasked.

When Abiola’s mandate was truncated by the military junta, the Igbo rose in unison against it. Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) ran amok in the streets of Lagos and other South-Western states, in violent protests against the abortion of what would have been the most popular mandate given to anyone in the political history of Nigeria.

Some properties of Ndigbo were destroyed in Lagos in the process.

At the heat of June 12 struggle, even with the threats by OPC to declare Oduduwa Republic, Ndigbo saw their agitation as a call for justice and fairness.

Most Nigerians saw reasons power should be ceded to South West, which made the military to yield to pressure. In 1999, the two main parties zoned their tickets to South West. Obasanjo emerged as PDP candidate.

Ndigbo supported him en mass during the general election, likewise other tribes. He became president, and the rest is history.

The entire Yoruba race was not stereotyped based on the activities of OPC. We did not insinuate that a Yoruba man would declare Oduduwa Republic if allowed to be president of Nigeria.

The combination of agitations of OPC and NADECO made their voices louder. The question now is: why are people like Tunde Ednut trying hard to inject fear into the hearts of other Nigerians, concerning Igbo man becoming president?

If Obasanjo did not declare Oduduwa Republic because of OPC, Musa Yar’Adua did not carve out Arewa Republic for the north because of Bokoharam bestial actions; Jonathan did not declare Niger Delta Republic because of militants, why is Tunde Ednut insinuating that Igbo man as president will declare Biafra Republic because of IPOB? Was Ojukwu head of state (or president) when he declared Biafra?

The fact that Biafra agitation is still alive over fifty years after the civil war, despite Ndigbo being major stakeholders in a geographical area called Nigeria, despite Ndigbo owning billions of dollars worth of investments across the nation, and despite some Ndigbo helping to develop infrastructure in their host communities from the personal purses, should tell the likes of Tunde Ednut that the root cause of Biafra agitation is injustice, oppression and marginalisation.

It is therefore very unfortunate that a youth like him, that should be at the forefront, advocating for justice and fairness for every Nigerian could be a harbinger of ethnic oppression and purveyor of tribal suppression, no matter how jokingly put.

Stopping Ndigbo from occupying Aso Rock Villa – out of fear of Biafra agitation—like Tunde Ednut advocated, is tantamount to stopping your best striker from playing in a crucial football game you have a huge stake in. Igbo proverb says: “He who is holding someone down is also down. Until you let him up, you will not rise as well”.

Also, southern solidarity will remain a mirage if tribal supremacy and “born to rule” ideology continue to be propagated. We should rise above such anti-progress sentiments.

Meanwhile, I would have asked “who bankrolled Tunde’s anti-Igbo propaganda”, if I didn’t know that some people are working assiduously to truncate this golden opportunity that Nigeria has now, to produce president of Igbo extraction.

Nwobodo writes from Abuja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/2023-tunde-ednuts-expensive-joke-about-igbo-presidency/

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by tutudesz: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2020
Tunde Ednut opinion doesn't count, because most of his posts are sponsor by different individuals. In all fairness APC and PDP should zone their presidential ticket to South East, since all 6 zone are children of Nigeria.
But the constant insults and agitation by Ipob is what most people are afraid of, you can't keep insulting those that will fight and vote for you to produce the next president.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by lwise(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2020
He shouldnt be taken serious,you are just making him more popular.
Before you know it,politicians will start paying him millions for capaign of columny.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by flyingpig: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2020
tutudesz:
Tunde Ednut opinion doesn't count, because most of his posts are sponsor by different individuals. In all fairness APC and PDP should zone their presidential ticket to South East, since all 6 zone are children of Nigeria.
But the constant insults and agitation by Ipob is what most people are afraid of, you can't keep insulting those that will fight and vote for you to produce the next president.
the boko haram war instigated to carve out an Islamic State from Nigeria was at its peak when buhari was elected as flag bearer of APC and even went on to emerge president of Nigeria. So what are you saying Has boko haram carved out an Islamic State from Nigeria ever since he ascended aso rock six-seven years ago

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by flyingpig: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2020
lwise:
He shouldnt be taken serious,you are just making him more popular.
Before you know it,politicians will start paying him millions for capaign of columny.
I swear. Another femi-fani kayode in the making
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by tutudesz: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
the boko haram war instigated to carve out an Islamic State from Nigeria was at its peak when buhari was elected as flag bearer of APC and even went on to emerge president of Nigeria. So what are you saying Has boko haram carved out an Islamic State from Nigeria ever since he ascended aso rock six-seven years ago
Are you trying to compare Ipob and Bokoharam together

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by flyingpig: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2020
tutudesz:

Are you trying to compare Ipob and Bokoharam together
you no get brain?? undecided
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Rilley(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2020
tutudesz:
Who takes the clown Tunde ednut serious

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by yanabasee1(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Tunde Ednut is a child and reason like one...

Having Buhari, core northerner and a believer of Sharia as the president would've been a clear opportunity for Buhari to establish Sharia or islamize the country but he can't....

Things don't work like that.... No Igbo president can declare Biafra just like that.... He'll be death before he'd be done with the pronunciation of that word Biafra....

Biafra will be achieved through it's right means....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
What is tundednut? An animal, place or thing?

Please give Igbos the presidency ó. They deserve it bàjẹ́ bàjẹ́.

Meanwhile, ẹ̀yin ọmọ Oòduà tọkàntọkàn, get ready for Odùduwà Nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by tutudesz: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:
Keep insulting those who fight for and vote for you
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by kettykin: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
The same guy made a very crude joke about IVM car donation to BBN , comparing it to a Nepa vehicle , today Innossons IVM has been classfied as a strategic private investment from the Members of the National Institue IVM is now shipping to west African countries and about starting a partnership with ride hailing company and the the same guy is no where just dissing igbos and getting crumbs from instagram deluded followers.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Lipscomb(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
The same Tinubu you guys continue insults used his money to found APC .yet you will still call on the party to give you guys special treatment.
tutudesz:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by IamWonderful: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by LukasPodolski: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
kettykin:
The same guy made a very crude joke about IVM car donation to BBN , comparing it to a Nepa vehicle , today Innossons IVM has been classfied as a strategic private investment from the Members of the National Institue IVM is now shipping to west African countries and about starting a partnership with ride hailing company and the the same guy is no where just dissing igbos and getting crumbs from instagram deluded followers.
How is a rebranded Chinese cars maker different from PAN in Kaduna, JAC in Lagos ? E.t.c

If not for the federal government who are the sole user(Government agencies are the sole buyers of IVM), an average Nigeria hasn't heard of the brand Innoson.

Stop making noise sir.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by kettykin: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

How is a rebranded Chinese cars maker different from PAN in Kaduna, JAC in Lagos ? E.t.c

If not for the federal government who are the sole user(Government agencies are the sole buyers of IVM), an average Nigeria hasn't heard of the brand Innoson.

Stop making noise sir.

Now if a rebranded Chinese car , which is manufactured in Nnewi by an indigenous business man employing thousands of Ngerians and contributing positively to the economy , via taxes , job creation and employment generation is a huge joke and the same cars are being ordered by west african countries what would you make of an unemployed Ednut who uses social media to bring down other people , contributes nothing to the local economy in terms of taxes and has no economic relevance to both his country of origin and his country of residence

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by LukasPodolski: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
kettykin:

Now if a rebranded Chinese car , which is manufactured in Nnewi by an indigenous business man employing thousands of Ngerians and contributing positively to the economy , via taxes , job creation and employment generation is a huge joke and the same cars are being ordered by west african countries what would you make of an unemployed Ednut who uses social media to bring down other people , contributes nothing to the local economy in terms of taxes and has no economic relevance to both his country of origin and his country of residence
Keep quiet man

Innoson isn't the first car assembly plant in Nigeria.

There is PAN in Kaduna
JAC in Lagos
Nord in Lagos
Proforce in Ogun
And according to sir Nap.tu there are few ones in North.
Because he was able to blackmail the government into buying his mediocre Chinese rebranded cars doesn't make him the best.

I doubt if Innoson is in top 100 most valuable brands in Nigeria.

The last time I checked, Dangote (who is the biggest business man in Nigeria), Adenuga, Abdul Samad who plays the biggest role in Nigeria economy and job creation are not Igbo and you don't see their kinsmen make noise like you do.

You need some sense man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by kettykin: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Keep quiet man

There is PAN in Kaduna
JAC in Lagos
Nord in Lagos
Proforce in Ogun
Because he was able to blackmail the government into buying his mediocre Chinese rebranded cars doesn't make him the best.

The last time I checked, Dangote (who is the biggest business man in Nigeria), Adenuga, Abdul Samad who plays the biggest role in Nigeria economy and job creation are not Igbo and you don't see their kinsmen make noise like you do.

You need some sense man.
ok
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by LukasPodolski: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
kettykin:

ok
you people from the east make too much noise.

how people who mostly engage in petty trading, pays little or no tax since government does not have records of their business e.t.c thinks they control Nigeria beats me sometimes...

little wonder they were chased away under Ilorin flyover, what they do is cause traffic jam....

their region had the second lowest igr due to the nature of their economic activities, say nah okrika seller, Spare parts, prostitutes go pay reasonable tax? but to them they control the economy..what nonsense..

tell me apart from seplat (which is on and off in stock exchange) which other igbo owned business makes the top 10 players in Nigeria stock exchange.. don't tell me U.B.A and Zenith bank oo
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
The short man na Idiot
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by kettykin: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Keep quiet man

There is PAN in Kaduna
JAC in Lagos
Nord in Lagos
Proforce in Ogun

You need some sense man.

i left the argument because of the gibberish post you are making , Innosson is the first privately owned car plant in west Africa, Dangote plays on the volume side because of the exorbitant price of cement compare to other countries , igbos manufacturing ranges from car , to car parts , to building materials, to even cement , food , spices , shoes , leather products, electrical products , cables , metal parts, machine parts , innosson make aircraft spares, Soap and detergents, cosmetics, beauty products, chemicals, chemical products etc
how are you comparing a people with single or double line products to igbos that are making products comparable to chinese and indians

Adenuga's business are loss making , Dangote and Abdul Samad are in business today because of favorable government policies and patronage, igbos are in business today out of hard work , ingenuity , smart business policies and competitive egde

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Bannylove13: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
flyingpig:

Seun rule 2
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Bannylove13: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
kettykin:

i left the argument because of the gibberish post you are making , Innosson is the first privately owned car plant in west Africa, Dangote plays on the volume side because of the exorbitant price of cement compare to other countries , igbos manufacturing ranges from car , to car parts , to building materials, to even cement , food , spices , shoes , leather products, electrical products , cables , metal parts, machine parts , innosson make aircraft spares, Soap and detergents, cosmetics, beauty products, chemicals, chemical products etc
how are you comparing a people with single or double line products to igbos that are making products comparable to chinese and indians

Adenuga's business are loss making , Dangote and Abdul Samad are in business today because of favorable government policies and patronage, igbos are in business today out of hard work , ingenuity , smart business policies and competitive egde

Learn to identify and avoid Yoruba fulls...

That moniker is a typical Yoruba Man.. a chest beater.. that fears igbo envies igbos and so jealous of igbos

Can’t you feel his arrogance and ignorance with self pity..

He’s igbophobia is radiating...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Philipponzaghi: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
kettykin:

Lol. You guys and delusion.

So Adenuga Glo business is into loss? The second richest man in Africa.

Dangote and Rabiu are into business because of government patronage but Innoson that government buy almost 99% of his cars is not into business because of government patronage?

Dangote major market are the Nigerians consumers and government patronage is very low compared to that. There are several cement companies in Nigeria so stop shouting monopoly disguised under favorable government policies.

If anyone enjoy favorable policies of government, it is Innoson. He import car part units from China at 0% import duties due to the law in place and assemble them in his factory and sell it back to the government at full price.
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by hollah123: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Turantula:

Allah bless you, Shekau is a bridge builder and Fulani militants are 4th mainland bridge constructors
get d fact right bro, Shekau is a criminal who fights n run n we all know he's not fighting for a just cause, Nnamdi kanu is fighting a just cause but doing it d wrongest way.

Politicians can campaign about taming Shekau but nobody can campaign about taming Nnamdi Kanu.Those who ought to support Kanu,he has succeeded in insulting them n to make matters worse he now sees everyone as an enemy even when it's obvious only Igbos can't get d seccesion done.
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by walex2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Masterclass32:
“An Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria. I have a feeling that Biafra will be established if that happens. They will leave us oo and Nigeria will crumble if they leave oo. Igbos have been planning Biafra since. Let us not let Igbo in for now. We are in this Nigeria together, you will not run anywhere. We die here!” —Tunde Ednut.

At the peak of June 12 electioneering, as a then teenager, my friends and I used juice from cashew nuts to inscribe boldly “M.K.O” on our arms. I still remember vividly the exact spot I tattooed mine – on my left arm. We learned lyrics of most of Abiola’s campaign songs, and sang them religiously in unalloyed solidarity with M.K.O campaign

In the streets of Enugu – the heart of old Eastern Region – that was the trend amongst teenagers and adults who believed and championed M.K.O Abiola mandate. It was an unparalleled and irrepressible political movement amongst Igbo youths. Most of us knew Abiola’s ethno-religious affiliation, yet rose beyond tribal cum religious barriers to support a man we believed in.

Let us diagnose Tunde Ednut’s vile propaganda against the campaign for Nigerian president of South East extraction come 2023.

I read with uttermost chagrin, Tunde Ednut’s misleading post, masqueraded as a joke regarding Ndigbo’s quest to produce Nigerian president, come 2023.

That a popular blogger like Ednut, with huge chunk of his followers on social media being of Igbo tribe, could profile Ndigbo with Biafra agitation, beats my imagination – it bespoke lack of emotional intelligence.

When I juxtaposed M.K.O campaign frenzy in the East, with irrational comment of Tunde Ednut that an Igbo man should not be allowed to be president of Nigeria, it shook me to the marrows how tribalism and oppression have eaten deep in the nerves of some of our youths today. Ednut used the facade of a joke to spew his bile propaganda, but we got the message.

His clear intention was to paint Igbo presidency project with the brush of Biafra agitation, but his innuendoes have been punctured and his prejudices unmasked.

When Abiola’s mandate was truncated by the military junta, the Igbo rose in unison against it. Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) ran amok in the streets of Lagos and other South-Western states, in violent protests against the abortion of what would have been the most popular mandate given to anyone in the political history of Nigeria.

At the heat of June 12 struggle, even with the threats by OPC to declare Oduduwa Republic, Ndigbo saw their agitation as a call for justice and fairness.

Most Nigerians saw reasons power should be ceded to South West, which made the military to yield to pressure. In 1999, the two main parties zoned their tickets to South West. Obasanjo emerged as PDP candidate.

Ndigbo supported him en mass during the general election, likewise other tribes. He became president, and the rest is history.

The entire Yoruba race was not stereotyped based on the activities of OPC. We did not insinuate that a Yoruba man would declare Oduduwa Republic if allowed to be president of Nigeria.

The combination of agitations of OPC and NADECO made their voices louder. The question now is: why are people like Tunde Ednut trying hard to inject fear into the hearts of other Nigerians, concerning Igbo man becoming president?

If Obasanjo did not declare Oduduwa Republic because of OPC, Musa Yar’Adua did not carve out Arewa Republic for the north because of Bokoharam bestial actions; Jonathan did not declare Niger Delta Republic because of militants, why is Tunde Ednut insinuating that Igbo man as president will declare Biafra Republic because of IPOB? Was Ojukwu head of state (or president) when he declared Biafra?

The fact that Biafra agitation is still alive over fifty years after the civil war, despite Ndigbo being major stakeholders in a geographical area called Nigeria, despite Ndigbo owning billions of dollars worth of investments across the nation, and despite some Ndigbo helping to develop infrastructure in their host communities from the personal purses, should tell the likes of Tunde Ednut that the root cause of Biafra agitation is injustice, oppression and marginalisation.

It is therefore very unfortunate that a youth like him, that should be at the forefront, advocating for justice and fairness for every Nigerian could be a harbinger of ethnic oppression and purveyor of tribal suppression, no matter how jokingly put.

Stopping Ndigbo from occupying Aso Rock Villa – out of fear of Biafra agitation—like Tunde Ednut advocated, is tantamount to stopping your best striker from playing in a crucial football game you have a huge stake in. Igbo proverb says: “He who is holding someone down is also down. Until you let him up, you will not rise as well”.

Also, southern solidarity will remain a mirage if tribal supremacy and “born to rule” ideology continue to be propagated. We should rise above such anti-progress sentiments.

Meanwhile, I would have asked “who bankrolled Tunde’s anti-Igbo propaganda”, if I didn’t know that some people are working assiduously to truncate this golden opportunity that Nigeria has now, to produce president of Igbo extraction.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/2023-tunde-ednuts-expensive-joke-about-igbo-presidency/

i dont have any problem with any south easter becoming president but you can not cajole APC to hand over her flag to an igbo man, let PDP presents igbo man and APC presents Tinubu, Osinbanjo or Fashola and we meet on the field. You cant reap where you did not sow
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Mastakija(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
if twas linda ikeji that made dat joke u wont come here nd talk o
but anyways wetin ednut talk no make sense rara
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by Charmingrascal(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Masterclass32:

Tunde was high and was senselessly catching cruise on a sensitive discourse.
Re: 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. by LukasPodolski: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
kettykin:

Car assembly plant you mean not manufacturing plant, Innoson assembles BAIC motors products,a Chinese state owned Enterprise.

Dangote today is not only the richest person in Africa but the biggest business man in the Continent..
Dangote Sugar
Dangote Cement
Dangote Salt
Petit Tomato Paste
Dangote Sacks
Danvita
Dangote Macaroni
Mowa Water
Dangote Flour
Dangote Spaghetti
Ziza Milk
Dansa Juice
Dangote Noodles
In addition, Dangote is building the biggest fertilizer plant in Africa, one of the biggest refinery in the world, I also learnt Dangote is building a sea port right beside his refinery..
Dangote group alone is bigger than all Igbo business combined (I may be wrong).

Not to talk of BUA groups (let's not even go there) recently he signed a deal to build his own rifinery... All these a Hausa/fulani business and you won't see them making noise.

There is nothing an igboman can do today that a Yoruba hasn't done before ( or at least didn't have)

Talking about car assembly plant, we have Jac in Lagos, Nord also in Lagos, Proforce armoured cars in Ogun.

Building materials, tell me an igbo company that is bigger than KAM wire.
There is WAPCO in Ogun (though I don't know if it's indigenous).

Talking foods, Rite foods is a force to be reckoned in Nigeria, it's products is what your kinsmen hawk on the street, from sausage roll to drinks and beverage, Bigi drinks is actually the biggest company in Nigeria market today, there is no where you won't see Bigi apple, bigi Chapman e.t.c the company his bigger than Coca-Cola in NIGERIA market ATM.

There is nothing you won't see in Ogun state at the moment, same with Kano and Kaduna.

Leathers are being exported in Kano ATM, the north is the food basket of the nation, kebbi state is the home of rice.

In real estate, go to AMEN estate, in Lagos, the finest estate in Nigeria, doesn't even look like Nigeria. Owned by a Yoruba man.

According to premium times and winners, Canaan land in Ota is the second biggest single hosing estate in the world, contrary to the uncompleted millennium Park in Akwa, (LMAO).

The highest grossing films in Nollywood today were produced by Yorubas with majority of the casts being Yoruba too.

Adenuga is running at a loss, but his wealth kept growing every year, today man is the third richest man in Africa, 3 years ago Adunuga's wealth isn't even up to 4billion dollars, today Adenuga is worth over 7billion dollars... But to you his company his running at the loss.
Everyone cannot be like Ifeanyi Uba, I learnt if you sell everything he owns including his clothes, it can't pay the debt he's owning AMCON.. LMAO.

I repeat, you guys are nothing in Nigeria, just name it, Yorubas beat you noise markers in all aspects, talking about Education, SW is the centre for Education, even the north looks attractive than your jungle education wise.

Too much noise....

Who is buying the aircraft parts, you import car parts you mean? LMAO,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This the New Uniform Of SWAT? / Igboland Starts From Benue State - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Shows Off Igboland In Benue / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.