Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality (338 Views)

How To Reduce Video Size Without Loosing Quality / Why Does Browsers Dont Know Or Show The Total Download File Size From My Site / Will A Change In Domain Name Affect Your Google Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by supercent02(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
I want to send a corel file to someone for printing, the file size is kind of big. Sending it is not a problem but the person receiving it laments of the data consumption.
Is there a way I can reduce the file size without reduction of the graphics quality
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by collinsfhk(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sometimes by converting to pdf
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by daewoorazer(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
collinsfhk:
Sometimes by converting to pdf

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be only pdf...

OP
Be like say u be new designer....

And don’t listen to the advice up there, it will affect ur .cdr

Next time, any jpeg you’re gonna use in your design should be compressed before use or BITMAPed..

It’s not late though, open the .cdr and do what I told U...thank me later

Else, the resulting .cdr will be very huge.
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by supercent02(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alright
daewoorazer:

No be only pdf...

OP

Next time, any jpeg you’re gonna use in your design should be compressed before use or BITMAPed..

Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by supercent02(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
daewoorazer:

No be only pdf...

OP

thanks Boss, it really works.
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by daewoorazer(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
supercent02:
thanks Boss, it really works.

You’re welcome anytime!
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by collinsfhk(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2020
daewoorazer:

No be only pdf...

OP

Are you aware there is prepress and other options in PDF? How will it affect the design please?
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by daewoorazer(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2020
collinsfhk:

Are you aware there is prepress and other options in PDF? How will it affect the design please?

Boss, if you’re a designer, I’m not talking about computer literacy, I mean DESIGNER.....you’d know what my brother up there needs is exactly my piece of advice....

As you can see, your excellency, Up above goes the testimony....it worked!

And yes, my statements up there were pun intended...nothing serious....one love
Re: How Do I Reduce Corel File Size Without Change In The Graphics Quality by collinsfhk(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2020
daewoorazer:

Boss, if you’re a designer, I’m not talking about computer literacy, I mean DESIGNER.....you’d know what my brother up there needs is exactly my piece of advice....

As you can see, your excellency, Up above goes the testimony....it worked!

And yes, my statements up there were pun intended...nothing serious....one love

Noted. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Old Twitter, Instagram Accounts With 2k+ Followers 4 Sale / Roundup Of Posts On Tech With Africa (november 18th, 2021) / Profilemate Review – Generate Leads For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.