Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. (938 Views)

Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / The Most Effective Detox And Weight Loss Solution From USA With NAFDAC Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Covid-19: We May Be Counting Bodies in Hundreds in Next 3 Weeks, Says SGF

Think of BLACK SEED OIL, REMEDY THAT PROTECT AND SAVE NOTABLE NIGERIAN FROM ALL DISEASES !!!
08031505760, 08054642960

GOD FORBID BAD THING !!!
But we must maintain social distancing on our own part and follow all instructions from Federal Government.

Covid-19: We May Be Counting Bodies in Hundreds in Next 3 Weeks, Says SGF

Davidson Iriekpen, Martins Ifijeh in Lagos and Ernest Chinwo in Port Harcourt

Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Chairman, Presidential Task Force on Covid-19, Mr. Boss Mustapha has warned that the country might start to count bodies in their hundreds in the next three weeks following the spread of coronavirus in the country.

This is just as NCDC announced it had recorded 661 new cases, raising tally to 19,808, discharges 6,718, deaths 506. As usual, Lagos recorded the highest number of 230, followed by Rivers-127, Delta-83, FCT-60, Oyo-51, Edo-31, Bayelsa-27, Kaduna-25, Plateau-13, Ondo-6, Nasarawa-3, Ekiti-2, Kano-2, Borno-1.

Mustapha, who argued that the reason the numbers have continued to climb up lately was because the country has increased its testing capacity, however, noted that Nigeria was yet to even enter into the second wave of the pandemic, which according to him might be inevitable.

The SGF, who is disturbed about the attitudes of some Nigerians to the virus despite its rate of spread, noted that by the time the death tolls start coming in, the nation might enter into a serious panic mode, because the casualties would reflect the figures and the testing rate.

“There’ll be pandemonium and we might get into a panic mode. Sadly, we are still in the first wave and the figures will not abate, because the attitudes of a majority of the people do not suggest that we want the figures to abate,” Mustapha explained, urging Nigerians to support the government in the fight against Covid-19 by adhering to the safety protocols.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/21/covid-19-we-may-be-counting-bodies-in-hundreds-in-next-3-weeks-says-sgf/

Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 5:28am On Jun 22, 2020
How I recovered from coronavirus – Seyi Makinde

PREMIUM TIMES reported how the governor took to Twitter on Sunday to announce that he had tested negative for the deadly virus.

He is one of the three governors who tested positive last week. Others are the governors of Bauchi and Kaduna, Bala Mohammed and Nasir El-Rufai respectively.

Speaking in a telephone interview during a programme on Fresh FM, Ibadan, on Monday evening, Mr Makinde said he used honey, Vitamin C and Blackseed Oil.

“My very good friend and brother, Dr Muyideen Olatunji is the one in charge of the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He came to me and said, look, I am going to send to you this blackseed oil, it boosts immunity. So I mixed it with honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening.”

“So, there are local solutions to boost immunity. Our people should not fret. Just as I have been able to get the virus out of my system, so will it be for majority of our people,”.

“I have lost a little bit of weight which I think is good. When you are in isolation, the tendency is just to watch television and eat, I was eating amala. But I was also using the treadmill. It has also been a period to reflect and look at the programmes, policies and the things we want to do for the people of Oyo state and also reflect on how the COVID-19 is going to affect us socially and economically,” he said.

Mr Makinde also said he will make sure that no citizen of the state dies from contacting the virus.........
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2020
A word is enough for the wise !!!

08031505760, 08054642960
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Black seed oil is available. Place your order now

Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Available
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Place your order too !!!
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
G.N
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
There is no doubt that bitter kola is a highly nutritious and health packed fruit that should be enjoyed and taken by all for good health and vitality.

Over the years, bitter kola has served as a life saver in most homes and has saved so many marriages from collapsing; if it did it then, it can still do it now.

Bitter kola remains the only known herb that has no adverse side effect from its usage and no case of overdose has been recorded so far, which makes it the no 1 herb for all homes.

My major emphasis will be the health benefits of eating bitter kola on an empty stomach for the general wellbeing of the body.

Below are the reasons why you should eat 2 bitter kola daily on an empty stomach:

1. To prevent prostate cancer

Every man has a prostate gland that is responsible for secreting seminal fluid which mixes with the sperm to form semen.

The size of the prostate gland remains the same, but may become enlarge when one crosses the age of 40. An enlarge prostate gland may lead to prostate cancer.

Eating bitter kola on an empty stomach will prevent the enlargement of the prostate gland and prevent prostate cancer.

2. It fights infertility

Infertility has rendered most crippled most homes and marriages. You must not get married before you start eating bitter kola.

Bitter kola fights infertility not in male and female so if a man is taking it, the woman should eat it as well.

3. It prevents glaucoma

This eye disease is the worst of all as it can lead to total blindness. Before that happens, why not eat bitter kola.

Bitter kola will reduce your eye pressure and ensure that your ocular pressure is controlled and reduced to the normal level to prevent glaucoma.

4. It cures respiratory illnesses

Respiratory Illnesses include cough, hay fever, bronchitis, asthma, catarrh, etc. Eating bitter kola twice daily will fight all this by clearing your airways and removing every allergies from your body.

5 it neutralizes poisons

We most have seen and heard of cases where people match poison and days later their legs start swollen.

With bitter kola, be rest assured that the poison inside you body will die naturally if you eat it.

Never underestimate the power of bitter kola, start eating it today.

YOU CAN STILL PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR BLACK SEED OIL "remedy that cures all diseases except death" -- Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Allikola:
How I recovered from coronavirus – Seyi Makinde

PREMIUM TIMES reported how the governor took to Twitter on Sunday to announce that he had tested negative for the deadly virus.

He is one of the three governors who tested positive last week. Others are the governors of Bauchi and Kaduna, Bala Mohammed and Nasir El-Rufai respectively.

Speaking in a telephone interview during a programme on Fresh FM, Ibadan, on Monday evening, Mr Makinde said he used honey, Vitamin C and Blackseed Oil.

“My very good friend and brother, Dr Muyideen Olatunji is the one in charge of the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He came to me and said, look, I am going to send to you this blackseed oil, it boosts immunity. So I mixed it with honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening.”

“So, there are local solutions to boost immunity. Our people should not fret. Just as I have been able to get the virus out of my system, so will it be for majority of our people,”.

“I have lost a little bit of weight which I think is good. When you are in isolation, the tendency is just to watch television and eat, I was eating amala. But I was also using the treadmill. It has also been a period to reflect and look at the programmes, policies and the things we want to do for the people of Oyo state and also reflect on how the COVID-19 is going to affect us socially and economically,” he said.

Mr Makinde also said he will make sure that no citizen of the state dies from contacting the virus.........

Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Still available
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Available
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good evening
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by lifeagain22: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
You mean black seed oil mixed with Honey cures Covid 19
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2020
lifeagain22:

Continuous usage increase and boost your immune system which fight any diseases in your body.

Moreso, "Prophet Muhammad said -- It cures all diseases except death"

Google Black Seed and discover lots of information about this prophetic remedy.
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2020
lifeagain22:

From Governor Seyi Makinde.
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Back4bed: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Allikola:
Available

How much?
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Back4bed post=92082359]

How much?

Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Hello
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Available
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
I'm back
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Happy weekend to you all
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hi
Re: Black Seed Oil & Corona Virus, Solution From Allah S.W. by Allikola(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Having This In Her Body,, Help / An Infinitesemal Solution / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.