Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (94869 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by ohem007(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
that is not the real story...

story different story picture different story
Make una no dey post fake info na
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Phenom10101: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Only igbo ladies can do this
Anuohia
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by NaMeAboki: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You can say that again.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Focusmind: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
And the idiot carpenter sold the coffin to her in broad day light and collected money?

My people talk say na person wey dey drunk dey go price coffin in broad day light.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Jzbabel: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please I need a cassava supply of up to 10 tonnes. Any cassava supplier here please contact me O 8 I 6 4 4 7 4 I 6 8
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Kingproy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
U will call her insane
Do you know if the husband deserve it
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by frozen70(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bar1941:

Then why on earth should a person wish death to a fellow human being not to talk of ones husband?

It's better to locate the woman and find out the reason from her

Wishing death is still better than to kill

If you read well, you will see where I mentioned that she should have walked away instead
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by bigcasava1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

is better than afonja women that cheat uncontrollably and give u someone child to train
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by favour32(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
milkyworld:
Some mothers do have them...
You be old school!
Indomie generation nor know wetin you mean.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Realdesty: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Admin why must you guys twist every news. I listened to an Interview granted to this woman when she was returning the casket where she bought it. Her husband died and she went to buy the casket for his burial without consulting the kinsmen. She was ordered to returned the casket because it is a taboo for a woman to buy a casket in Igbo land.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by bigcasava1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Phenom10101:

Anuohia
he belongs to the skull miners tribe
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by bigcasava1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Realdesty:
Admin why must you guys twist every news. I listened to an Interview granted to this woman when she was returning the casket where she bought it. Her husband died and she went to buy the casket for his burial without consulting the kinsmen. She was ordered to returned the casket because it is a taboo for a woman to buy a casket in Igbo land.
you see! Some idiots are here commenting trash abt tribe
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by olaeffect(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
SavageMaster:
Maybe the husband rolls too much while sleeping on the bed. She wanted him to learn discipline and self control grin

How did you think this up grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fake story.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by morris477(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
I said it before I rather remain single than to marry a devil call wife
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Malawian(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin grin Nke a siri ike o. grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by slysteel: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
supremenews:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/woman-gifts-her-husband-coffin-on.html
This is a fake story,the mentally ill woman's husband died and she went and bought a casket for his burial by herself immediately but she was beaten up by her husband's family and asked to take casket away,her husband died that morning.
Nairaland hungry bloggers posting stories they know nothing about
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingAzubuike:
She tried. If it was a wife from the bottom left side of the map, she'd definitely have killed the husband first before finishing up the job with a coffin.
Lolzzzzz
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Ibhamzah17: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yeye Igbo women later they we be accusing Benin women wrongly and na they do am pass
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Whytval: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Watin I no go see/hear for nairaland.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Take her to the psychiatric home and back it up with serious deliverance before she gets worse.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by ibinaboonline: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
This one don pass mental hospital case. Ask yourself why of all things na coffin she is inspired to bring her husband. Thisna wetin operson dey marry call wife. God forbid.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by deavicky(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
I said it.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by deavicky(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
I said it. We hard a different version of the story that she killed her blind husband and was trying to bury him. I said I don't believe that.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Teejay13(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Unbelievable! Nothing person no go see or hear for inside naija.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by marley145: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2020
no o, this is another different story o, this very woman in picture was the one that went and bought coffin to bury her late husband without informing the kinsmen,
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by godwinjessica: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Hey Come and watch naija and ghana challange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvWJ8TKKWg
dont foget subscribe like and share
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by jacoik(m): 4:56am On Jun 23, 2020
SavageMaster:
Maybe the husband rolls too much while sleeping on the bed. She wanted him to learn discipline and self control grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u no well ooooo. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Bar1941(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2020
frozen70:

It's better to locate the woman and find out the reason from her

Wishing death is still better than to kill

If you read well, you will see where I mentioned that she should have walked away instead

Once you couldn't prove the reason I gave as the motive behind her bizarre action was wrong then why are you saying otherwise?

Asking me to go and ask her implies how primitive and childish you could be, afterall I only expressed my opinion from my experience in life, but if you have a counter opinion you should state it in a polite manner without being unruly.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by Autotech312(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
She tried. If it was a wife from the bottom left side of the map, she'd definitely have killed the husband first before finishing up the job with a coffin.

Must it get to this? why not divorce him.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra by frozen70(f): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Bar1941:

Once you couldn't prove the reason I gave as the motive behind her bizarre action was wrong then why are you saying otherwise?

Asking me to go and ask her implies how primitive and childish you could be, afterall I only expressed my opinion from my experience in life, but if you have a counter opinion you should state it in a polite manner without being unruly.

Were you polite in your first response

Go and read it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.