Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. (33202 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
A Nigerian lady, Mrs. Adeyemi Crown has wowed many after gifting her husband a Benz to mark their seventh wedding anniversary, WonderTV Media reports.

The lady who shared photos of the car, herself and her husband on social media, wrote:
[quote]“This is just a TOKEN of My Love for you. I love you so much dear and nothing can change that.
Crown Kay Amos you are the BEST’[/b]

https://.com/nigerian-lady-buys-her-husband-a-benz-to-mark-their-7th-wedding-anniversary/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na man wer calm down we go buy Benz for.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by overdrive(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice one. Seems they don't have kids yet both are happy with each other.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by chatinent: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Sarah, when will you buy me my own Benz? Have I cheated? Do what your mates are doing na. Ichiro m iti mkpu! Buy me sth to drive na..all you do is drive me crazy.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by daddytime(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
The future is now female... grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by yanabasee2: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Because of this.. the future is now foolmale?

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2021
daddytime:
The future is now female... grin
You can say that again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Waakanda: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Good of her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by bukatyne(f): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations to them.

God continually bless their home.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by DontBullshitMe: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Using Abu's money to entertain Abu.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Treat a woman right and she will do right by you. Congrats to them.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by MufasaLion: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Commendable!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Femi8586(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Believe this news at your own peril

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by begoniaa: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Yes o. O ri e wan be. Not all these brostitutes that cannot save themselves for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
This kind of Woman,na one particular day God set aside just to create her specie lipsrsealed

Meanwhile,na banny wey loyal we go collect benz from undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Dalil8: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
If you check well na still the man buy am.

Singlet and boxers neva finish for market.

The Future is DNA grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by slawormiir: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls wetin that man don do for that baby girl ehnnnnn go reach to buy 200 of that same benz before she manage buy the man just one

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Xscape047: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
The future is DNA
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by africonn: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
e

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by DoggoneDogg: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
I pity this man.

10 years from now she will tell the whole world how she picked him up from the gutter & washed him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Pidginwhisper: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice gesture. FunshoisfeMALE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by JosephXavier: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Onyi22 and female Nairalanders left the group

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by KennethEnyi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
If they mistakenly fight she will collect the key back with immediate alacrity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by sanity12(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wow, This is commendable, so guys on nairaland don't generalize our Ladies in bad light again....One Love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by Satcer: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by seyz91(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
DontBullshitMe:
Using Abu's money to entertain Abu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by seyz91(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
Femi8586:
Believe this news at your own peril
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. by RedChiefPriest: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Marry an hardworking and nice lady una no go hear,na girl with figure 8 shape and fine face be your primary spec.
Funny how people think buying expensive and nice things is the duty of the man alone
Nope,me no agree.
I don already make my choice like the man below

10 Likes

Ofcourse!
Dalil8:
If you check well na still the man buy am.

Singlet and boxers neva finish for market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.