Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results (728 Views)

Anambra Leads Nigeria in Maths annual Contest with 24 Gold medals (photos) / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS TO IBOS

2 Likes

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2020
LETS JUST CONGRATUATE THEM AND FACE OUR OWN WAHALA

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Ngenge(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2020
It's ok

2 Likes

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2020
LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Bendeco2020: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Anambrarians are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Obamaofusa: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by ozowarac: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Very Good Example of how Igbos are dominating them.

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Where're those who said they have the monopoly on education? grin Anambra my land of the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by donbachi(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
LETS JUST CONGRATUATE THEM AND FACE OUR OWN WAHALA
no.. it must trend..like:Anambra born,emerges best jamb scorer.just like evans,an anambra born billionaire kidnapper trended..dis must trend.
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2020
donbachi:
no.. it must trend..like:Anambra born,emerges best jamb scorer.just like evans,an anambra born billionaire kidnapper trended..dis must trend.
WE HAVE SO MANY ISSUES TO ATTEND TO IN OODUA LAND BUT YOU MUST HEAP YOUR FRUSTRATION ON INNOCENT IBOS embarassed

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Obamaofusa: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2020
ozowarac:
Very Good Example of how Igbos are dominating them.

I think Yorubas dominate that list.
Congratulations to the 2 Igbos with the highest scores and congratulations to the 6 Yorubas who dominated the best 10.Kudos to them all.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

I think Yorubas dominate that list.
Congratulations to the 2 Igbos with the highest scores and congratulations to the 6 Yorubas who dominated the best 10.Kudos to them all.
YEAH

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2020
How many of them are living in South East? How many of them picked South East as 1st choice? That's why we need to work together!

2 Likes

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by EzePromoe: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Congratulations to all of them
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
How many of them are living in South East? How many of them picked South East as 1st choice? That's why we need to work together!
I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN BRUH sad
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
LALASTICLALA
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN BRUH sad

I don't feel pain, this are igbos benefiting from other region educationally, igbo educational achievement in Nigeria achievement
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't feel pain, this are igbos benefiting from other region educationally, igbo educational achievement in Nigeria achievement
JUST CONGRATULATE THEM AND FACE YOUR FRONT
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by LukasPodolski: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
There are just 2 Ibos on the list, even the range of the scores is less than 12.

The two ibo guys were product of Western educational system, all the 13 candidates applied to Western schools.
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
Congratulations for excelling outside your region
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Congratulations for excelling outside your region
IT MEANS THAT THEY EXCEL IN EVERYTHING THEY DO, EVEN IN OUR OWN LAND. OUR YOUTHS DEY FOR OSHODI DEY SHOUT OWO DA!

Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

There are just 2 Ibos on the list, even the range of the scores is less than 12.

The two ibo guys were product of Western educational system, all the 13 candidates applied to Western schools.
DOES THAT REALLY MATTER YOU NOR EVEN DEY SHAME SAY DEM COME OUR BACK YARD STILL DEY ADD SALT ON TOP OUR INJURY embarassed
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

WHAT STOPS OUR YOUTHS FROM COMING FIRST AND SECOND IN THAT LIST WE MUST BLAME IBOS IF WE NOR GET STRENGTH TO PHUCK OUR WIVES.

IF WE NOR SELL MARKET FOR LADIPO AND ALABA. WE MUST BLAME IBOS.

WHEN HERDSMEN KILL PA FASHORANTI’S DAUGHTER, NA IBOS WE BLAME.

INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO WE OMOLUABIS.angry
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHAT STOPS OUR YOUTHS FROM COMING FIRST AND SECOND IN THAT LIST WE MUST BLAME IBOS IF WE NOR GET STRENGTH TO PHUCK OUR WIVES.

IF WE NOR SELL MARKET FOR LADIPO AND ALABA. WE MUST BLAME IBOS.

WHEN HERDSMEN KILL PA FASHORANTI’S DAUGHTER, NA IBOS WE BLAME.

INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO WE OMOLUABIS.angry

All I see are Nigerians, congrats to them
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
IT MEANS THAT THEY EXCEL IN EVERYTHING THEY DO, EVEN IN OUR OWN LAND. OUR YOUTHS DEY FOR OSHODI DEY SHOUT OWO DA!
Either way person must eat lol
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by LukasPodolski: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
DOES THAT REALLY MATTER YOU NOR EVEN DEY SHAME SAY DEM COME OUR BACK YARD STILL DEY ADD SALT ON TOP OUR INJURY embarassed
That's what we called Exam.

These guys that made the list might not even be in the top 30 if they resit for another exam.... that examination for you.

moreover, what injury did you have that you're adding salt to?

you're not even proud of your lineage, Emeka forming Ijoba... hahahaha.
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by IJOBA2: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

That's what we called Exam.

These guys that made the list might not even be in the top 30 if they resit for another exam.... that examination for you.

moreover, what injury did you have that you're adding salt to?

you're not even proud of your lineage, Emeka forming Ijoba... hahahaha.
NA NORMAL THING NOWgrin ANYBODY WEY NOR BELIEVE YOUR TERRORIST INDOCTRINATION NA IPOD YOUTH
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by LukasPodolski: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
NA NORMAL THING NOWgrin ANYBODY WEY NOR BELIEVE YOUR TERRORIST INDOCTRINATION NA IPOD YOUTH
You're just too boring.

bye.
Re: Again, Anambra Leads In The Recent Released Jamb Results by Cashsteady(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
I congratulate them all TBH.. But you igbos should stop beating chest.. Those two people from anambra are not even living in the east and also they didn't even pick a university in the east as first choice, how many candidate who wrote their exams from East are among this people? None, igbo's you people should just accept the truth you all benefiting from the Yoruba and south south in all aspects but anyways I see them all as Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

FG To ASUU: Consider Farming As Alternative Profession / Tell Me About Abu / LASU Updated Postgraduate Msc Past Questions Exam And Answers Pdf Copy 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.