Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes (2456 Views)

Suggestions Please: Delivery From Ikorodu To Ijebu-ode / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / How Can We Turn Aba To Yaba? (deep Thinking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes by ShoppersPalace(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2020
you are still late.......and how many poeple has #1300 to spend on ikorodu to yaba alone daily?

The government keeps pushing you against the wall, and you keep adjusting....when are you gonna reach the wall and fight for your rights?
Re: How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes by okomile(f): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Keep speak English

Your eyes never open
You are in Lagos
Lagos for show

grin grin

kolaa007:
Why should I waste precious time inside traffic? I see people leaving home as early as 4am just to make it to work for 8am. It's crazy

Re: How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes by Lorazepam(f): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Informative thread, but one gatts learn how to swim before entering boat daily to avoid stories that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: How Am Going To Make It From Ikorodu To Yaba Under 1hr 30 Minutes by Openbusiness: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
kolaa007:

Actually there is it's one person on a sit. As against the normal 2 person on a sit
I mean the ticket stand queue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam / Sales Of Shirts, Shoes, Wristwatches And Perfumes / Let's Meet Here On How To Withdraw From Uae(dubai) Paypal Account in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.