Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,821 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Best Story Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Story Of Love (189 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Story Of Love by terrezo2002(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2020
There was a very wealthy man who had many children who were doing well. They lived in a mansion. Ate whatever they liked to eat with many servants attending to them.
One day, a stranger came and told the children of another kingdom where there are greater pleasures. He told them there would be sex, drinks, enough partying and they would really enjoy the wealth they have.
All the children listened to this stranger. Some later joined the man in this kingdom.
As the stranger rightly said, there were pleasures. The pleasures of sex were there; expensive wines, cars, smoking, new friends and partying. They all joined a cult group and no one is allowed to denounce their membership unless with their lives. They pleasures continued until things started getting real bad.
The money was gone; sicknesses came; there was no more peace as they didn't have protection; fear of being killed and they were really bitter.
Meanwhile, their Father has gone many places in search these children. He finally found them where they were. He gave up His best possession inorder to ransom the children from their new masters and He took them back home and He rejoiced greatly over them. He didn't mind the thing He gave away inorder to take them back.
This is the story of God's love to us. It is a wonderful story of love.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God is searching for you too. He wants you back home. Surrender yourself to Him to bring you back home. The stranger doesn't mean well for you.
If you are ready, say this prayers.
Heavenly Father, I thank You for loving me.
I am sorry for the sins I have committed against You. Both conscious and unconscious sins. Please have mercy on me.
By Your grace, I will not go back to sin.
Jesus Christ the Son of God, I believe You died for my sins. I thank You for this great sacrifice inorder to win me back.
I accept You as my Lord and Saviour.
Wash away my sins and give me a new start.
Give me the Holy spirit and let my life be pleasing to You from now on.
Thank You God for saving my soul. Write my name in the book of life.
In Jesus name I pray.

(1) (Reply)

This Should Spear You Heartaches In Your Relationship / Value Comes With A Price, Whats Your Price? / Clear Signs Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.