Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (24267 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

Shey you no want oduduwa?
Or you hate oduduwa

You should commot here too

You tribe of "truth spinners" till it becomes lie
No true Yoruba wants Nigeria to divide, we don't want any foolish Oduduwa, those ones shouting oduduwa must av been brainwashed by some Igbos, they ar greedy nd they mean nothing to d Yoruba's, they are bastards just like d Igbo's nd they are inconsequential. So you can go fxuck urself alongside them.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Dareal90s:

No true Yoruba wants Nigeria to divide, we don't want any foolish Oduduwa, those ones shouting oduduwa must av been brainwashed by some Igbos, they ar greedy nd they mean nothing to d Yoruba's, they are bastards just like d Igbo's nd they are inconsequential. So you can go fxuck urself alongside them.
So you are enjoying your unity with the Fulanis

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2020
xcon:
SE wants to replace The North and SW in exploiting SS and it will be stupidity for any SS to replace one parasite with another parasite.
So you prefer two devils - SW and the north
To one devil - SE

Common sense should tell you to fight the other two existing devils and then it will be easier to fight and resist the other one
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

So you are enjoying your unity with the Fulanis
We are enjoying our unity with every tribe in Nigeria, not only Fulani is in Nigeria..
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Cherez: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2020
nogragra:

Which debate don't even go there. Igbo mannerism and misdemeanor is glaring and palpable for all to see. Save your energy on a debate go and join the lie train to biafra. If una fail this time una go be made slaves wherever you go.

It's obvious between an Igbo guy whom is challenging you with decorum to a fair hearing by all but you keep name-calling
Igbo misdemeanor?
In this time you're still talking of slavery?
It's so shameful of people like you, then what's the difference between you and the average Hausa/Fulani who see Nigeria as a conquered land?
I understand maybe you felt the SE should be like Kwara? Sorry, they're too strong to be hoodwinked

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by PapaBaby: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
newdawn2017:
why atitku?? Y not to an SS? shocked

Because we don't have votes to waste. Knowing a candidate does not have the numbers and yet voting for that candidate is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Dareal90s:

We are enjoying our unity with every tribe in Nigeria, not only Fulani is in Nigeria..
Not only fulanis but they are the major actors and deciders of others fates.
And they have not wished others well especially on killings and displacements and sending indigenes to IDP camps
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Foolishbuhari: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Sorry bro. Save your tears for whatever place you come from. No one is responsible for your being minority. It hurts, I know. grin

grin cheesy the minority buying up and displacing the majority off their land, Lol I love being that minority!

Hahaha I know it hurts but your lazy people can't help it. Okoko don turn una own version of lekki ���
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

grin cheesy the minority buying up and displacing the majority off their land, Lol I love being that minority!

Hahaha I know it hurts but your lazy people can't help it. Okoko don turn una own version of lekki ���
Keep deluding yourself. Buying up lekki, yet there's no igbo man on the list of the richests in Nigeria. Audio Money grin

When all una know na to carry drugs and Rob Banks, and disguise as business men. Don't worry, when it's time, your chest beating skills will only be useful in your erosion-prone viallges. grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by newdawn2017(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2020
PapaBaby:

Because we don't have votes to waste. Knowing a candidate does not have the numbers and yet voting for that candidate is a waste of time.
ok
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Foolishbuhari: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Keep deluding yourself. Buying up lekki, yet there's no igbo man on the list of the richests in Nigeria. Audio Money grin

When all una know na to carry drugs and Rob Banks, and disguise as business men. Don't worry, when it's time, your chest beating skills will only be useful in your erosion-prone viallges. grin

This mumu man hasn't still gotten it into his head I'm not igbo. I'm just telling you you are a lesser people than them. Their wealth is spread among people which is why Nnewi remains the town with the most number of billionaires per square meter in West Africa. Can't say the same about Ibadan cool

Erosions yes rather than y'all who live and swim in dirt grin

How am I not sure that's even you looking on there... Sorry you're type are those who live in Ilorin. You no fit afford face me I kill you sef for Lagos slum grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

This mumu man hasn't still gotten it into his head I'm not igbo. I'm just telling you you are a lesser people than them. Their wealth is spread among people which is why Nnewi remains the town with the most number of billionaires per square meter in West Africa. Can't say the same about Ibadan cool

Erosions yes rather than y'all who live and swim in dirt grin

How am I not sure that's even you looking on there... Sorry you're type are those who live in Ilorin. You no fit afford face me I kill you sef for Lagos slum grin cheesy
Not only per square meter, it's per square centimeter. We're not talking about drug dealers here, maybe that's what defines a billionaire in your unknown village grin

Sorry, I thought I was arguing with someone that mattered, not knowing you're one of those minorities that want their inconsequential voices to be heard but are only good for making up the numbers grin. I can't afford to live in Lagos, but at least I can afford to buy off your entire village and still use your brothers as my servant. Don't worry, it's no one's fault that you were born in a minority tribe and always have to be looked down when it comes to consequential matters. It's okay though, next time you come to earth, plead to God to send you to a country where your voice will matter grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by EmekaA125(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s][/s][quote author=flokii post=90938225]I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

This ur assertion wasn't necessary.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Foolishbuhari: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Not only per square meter, it's per square centimeter. We're not talking about drug dealers here, maybe that's what defines a billionaire in your unknown village grin

Sorry, I thought I was arguing with someone that mattered, not knowing you're one of those minorities that want their inconsequential voices to be heard but are only good for making up the numbers grin. I can't afford to live in Lagos, but at least I can afford to buy off your entire village and still use your brothers as my servant. Don't worry, it's no one's fault that you were born in a minority tribe and always have to be looked down when it comes to consequential matters. It's okay though, next time you come to earth, plead to God to send you to a country where your voice will matter grin

You can afford what? Lol you who can't even AFFORD brains to think for himself by voting a sensible person in power is claiming to be able to buy off ones village mumu grin cheesy

Buy sense first then we can discuss ehn

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Chioma1567: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by flyingpig: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
musa234:
In all fairness, the south East should get the presidential ticket or it goes back to the north. Where zoning is dead then the north shall continue ruling with an igbo vice president.

I agree, the South East has never ruled Nigeria since 1960s and deserve the presidency in 2023.

If South East can't produce next President in 2023, then it should go to North with South East as VP.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by lograr(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by oweman: 4:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Silly talk or will they e rooting for a young looters isteaf ?
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2021
flokii:
I'm sure the betrayers from a particular region will queue up behind Atiku or whichever Northerner they choose to do the bidding out of envy of SW presidency in 2023.

Na their way be that, reasons the Northerners feel they are born to rule.

Why won’t your region support SE presidency?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How PDP Is Losing It In The Southeast. / Pictures Of Maryam Abacha / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.