Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (24252 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Even if I show you, you no go gree... it is shameful to be an ipod. How can anybody be proud of being daft and gullible? tongue tongue
Lol okay now i am challenging you to show me where i advocated biafra? Coward I'm patiently waiting for you to embarrass yourself
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Sagay212: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
Lol okay now i am challenging you to show me where i advocated biafra? Coward I'm patiently waiting for you to embarrass yourself

Lol...your usual ipod landguage... oh ye brave ipod.... cheesy tongue
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by xcon: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ragnnar:

You have fail this time, this one is obsolete. Try another line... Anumkpam.
SE wants to replace The North and SW in exploiting SS and it will be stupidity for any SS to replace one parasite with another parasite.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jakemedg(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Lol...your usual ipod landguage... oh ye brave ipod.... cheesy tongue
Nawao so English word "Coward " na ipod language? Anyway I'm still waiting for you to show me where i advocated biafra

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol,these guys are pressing your mumu buttons and you are cheaply giving in.their words carry no weight.

well,wetin concern me.as long as my own region(yorubaland)is developing with the speed of light. why should I bother?development is what matters to us.not power.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by xcon: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

But I thought that SS and SE are the five percenters (5%)
Only this statement should tell you that they do the same vote pattern.
. 5% statement refers only to SE.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Your father your mother and your unborn generation are fool.
E pain am grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Afonja OSUs how market?

The SE and SS will ensure Tinubu never becomes the president.

Not when the SW, led by Tinubu, worked tirelessly to deny the SS a second term, in spite of the fact that the SS had never produced a Nigerian president.

The SW did everything within their power to undermine the only SS president. They mocked him alongside their Fulani allies. They undermined the SS president at every juncture, and scolded the Igbos for offering the SE support to a minority SS president.
The SW and Fulani power brokers where annoyed that a SS man was the president and were hellbent on ensuring that that will never happen again.

As to whether Igbos are in the SS, go and try and convince NwanyiOgwashi from Delta and Amarabae from Rivers state that they are not Igbos grin grin
Jealousy go kill una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Igbos are everywhere bikokwa

Now, we know that the SS has ethnic groups like the Ibibios, Annangs, Ijaws, Ogonis e.t.c and the whole SS alongside the SS Igbos and the SE Igbos will make sure Tinubu never becomes the president. Indaboski !!!!!!
Oponu, did Tinubu tell u he is going for president? Even we Yoruba's won't vote him so u can keep dreaming and tormenting urself about Tinubu na unna two knw.

Mind u, we OSU don't exist in Yoruba land, na unna dey under bondage in Igbo land. tongue
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Dareal90s(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

We will vote for SS, SE and North

You people are just claiming sophistication smartness when you are a citizen of a country like Nigeria that is always moving backwards. Where then lies the smartness?
Ogbeni commit for hia if sophistication dey give u headache, we will vote any region expect for SE, kill urself if u want to, I tot u wanted Biafra, I don't need confusionist on my mention oga Ade.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by OfoIgbo: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
basybasy:

Stop including SS with your mess. Your SE and Biafra are the same. SS is not part of u.

Supreme painment.
You SW OSUs will die of agony.

For undermining GEJ our SS brother, we will undermine you coneheads

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by gaskiyamagana: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Mtcheww.

Who cares if you hold it forever
Will that stop the bandits in the North?
Not only dat, it will not even stop, ALIMAJIRISM & EDUCATIONALLY DISADVANTAGE STATE.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dareal90s:

Ogbeni commit for hia if sophistication dey give u headache, we will vote any region expect for SE, kill urself if u want to, I tot u wanted Biafra, I don't need confusionist on my mention oga Ade.
Shey you no want oduduwa?
Or you hate oduduwa

You should commot here too

You tribe of "truth spinners" till it becomes lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
sulaimania2003:
Most people from the East always surprise me when it comes to presidential election on Nigeria .
It has always been your turn in every presidential election ever since I was born .But it's seems it's not going to be your turn till every region get what they want from the Nigeria and go their way .
When are you going to learn ?
Since the emergence of Nigeria,no body from your region ever contested in a Frontline political party talkless of been an executive president .
See,No Northener is a good state of mind will talk about taking power to the East .It will rather go to the south South people .
Whether you like it or not .The people from the South west will ensure by all possible means to see that power return to the South .They (Northern )don't have problem with that ,the are only concern about who and what favours them .
So,stop deceiving yourselves .The South West is still blessed with power and vibrate politicians to make this happen .
Not most Funny ones you have up there please .I can't ever see them .
I know you will go back to the drawing board after ever election like NFA does when Super Eagles just crashed out of the world cup .
Well,every region deserve to be president but here you need to stand up for it and play your card well.
My Questions ??
What do you really want ?
To be president or what ?
Then , stop joking about what ever you want and focus on it and stop blaming the western region that make strong decision when it come to producing leaders in Nigeria .They are going for what they want and nothing more. .They have lost lives of prominent politicians due to this.Your leaders can not even go to prison to achieve their aim .
Wake up Omo Igbo !!!!!!
louder,please.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
xcon:
How do you mean
5% is for the regions that didn’t vote him.
Or did SS vote him?

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=xcon post=90955464][/quote]
Stop deceiving your self
So you are gaining from SW and the north.
How come they kill you together with the igbos anytime they are on a religious killing spree

How many times have the Igbo man killed you for being from South South.
It is certain that hausas and yorubas are your slave Masters but it is not certain and there is no proof that igbos want to be your slave masters

The Yoruba economic contribution is a planned economic strategy by the FG.
It is not the fault of the SE that none has been planned for them.
Hope you know about their abundant gas at egbema.
Hope you know Imo, Abia and anambra has oil.
Hope you know enugu has coal.
So what else do you want from them

2 Likes

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by bigfish3k: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

LMAO! who dash your papa N2b cheesy grin

Is that the lies your useless forefathers passed to you air heads? Agbari ojukwu put your daft forefathers into sadness and Awolowo has nothing to do with the foolishn.ess of an entire gullible tribe. Go and ask oju Iku for your imaginary N2b..kikikiki...weyrey say them cease him N2b....lol...the N2b wey you get from akube or olosho business cheesy angry grin grin grin
So how much did awo collect to give N20

Or didn't this event happen?

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Busch: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Mtcheww.

Who cares if you hold it forever
Will that stop the bandits in the North?

It’s funny how you seem not to care about those who make life harder for you. Maybe you’ve gotten used to this hard life.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by iamyemiakins(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
We Yorubas should support South East Presidency come 2023.

Tinubu is a very greedy person, after looting Lagos, you still wan be president. Ole!

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Foolishbuhari: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Misterdhee1:

LOL. Okay. But hope you know igbos will stay 3rd class till forever comes? And will never even be on the presidency ballot paper talk more of entering aso rock? grin

This guy still thinks I'm igbo? Lol I pity you my friend.

BTW the igbos you call third class and love to troll have some how risen from the ashes and 20 pounds saga of the Biafran war and bettered themselves! You who's "first class" now have them occupying and buying every nook and cranny of your choicest places while y'all hate and rant on SM.

So tell me now Dumbo, who's the 3rd class citizen here? Very soon, y'all would have no where again in Lagos save the lagoon. Very Foolish, stupidly entitled and selfish myopic tribe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by nogragra: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cherez:

Ok agreed, all Igbos are criminals and worthless being
Can we now give it to Donald Duke of Cross River?
Or any other minority from the south or middlebelt?
Please chase all of us useless Igbos from your region but funny for you to know that top earning SWerners own oil wells and work in oil companies in Abia & Imo states
And prolly when you start, SWerners in other parts of the world will also be asked to leave.
No quarms, they will loose SW will win. Seriously, you people should hold your head in shame for all the yamayama tins una don done all over the world and for the propaganda lies of your leader, MNK.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by sirp9898(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
I the grace God una no go rules us agsin forever
If u believe say amen
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by sirp9898(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
I the grace God una no go rules us agsin forever
If u believe south say amen
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
xcon:
SE wants to replace The North and SW in exploiting SS and it will be stupidity for any SS to replace one parasite with another parasite.
I can not even understand what you're trying to prove here. What is the difference between SS and SE referencing to Old Eastern Nigeria?
We all in this country know who the parasites are.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
xcon:
You don't have shame. Nkita rachara gi anya.
All of a sudden 5% is now only equated to SE.
Am not surprise, Coward. You can twist and deny everything. But we warned you guys that year. That 5% gonna shock you.

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sammy07:

I suggest
Apc - West
PDP -- East.

So let the winner be the president.
You can not even answer a simple straight forward question. I fear people like you more than a snake.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Ragnnar: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sagay212:

Stay on your own...there is nothing like SE and SS. They are 2 different regions entirely. Speak firmly for your SE alone. Don't you want biafra.ud again?
It pain you baa!
Heart attack await you.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Cherez: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
nogragra:

No quarms, they will loose SW will win. Seriously, you people should hold your head in shame for all the yamayama tins una don done all over the world and for the propaganda lies of your leader, MNK.
Ok ooooo
I challenge you to a debate here to state with proof how the Igbos have done wrong more than the Yorubas
I'm not here to hate or call names like some of you haters and tribalists here

1 Like

Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by newdawn2017(f): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
PapaBaby:
Watch as Tinubu's ambition go up in smoke.
Yorubas had their chance with Obasanjo.
Now it's either an Igbo man or we give our votes to Atiku.
why atitku?? Y not to an SS? shocked
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Misterdhee1(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

This guy still thinks I'm igbo? Lol I pity you my friend.

BTW the igbos you call third class and love to troll have some how risen from the ashes and 20 pounds saga of the Biafran war and bettered themselves! You who's "first class" now have them occupying and buying every nook and cranny of your choicest places while y'all hate and rant on SM.

So tell me now Dumbo, who's the 3rd class citizen here? Very soon, y'all would have no where again in Lagos save the lagoon. Very Foolish, stupidly entitled and selfish myopic tribe!
Sorry bro. Save your tears for whatever place you come from. No one is responsible for your being minority. It hurts, I know. grin
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by nogragra: 6:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Cherez:

Ok ooooo
I challenge you to a debate here to state with proof how the Igbos have done wrong more than the Yorubas
I'm not here to hate or call names like some of you haters and tribalists here
Which debate don't even go there. Igbo mannerism and misdemeanor is glaring and palpable for all to see. Save your energy on a debate go and join the lie train to biafra. If una fail this time una go be made slaves wherever you go.
Re: North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum by Jaysnowkid: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2020
God go punish una for that north. You guys claims you're born to rule but you lie. You all are born to be inferior. You must cede power to the south. bullshit!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation / Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / Troops Neutralize Bandits In Kebbi Including Kidnappers Of School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.