Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa (478 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / 10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa by titiloyeblog: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
A five-year-old South African girl was brutally raped and murdered on Sunday, June 21.

Twitter user, @SiyaSitemela shared the heartbreaking news as she took to her page to mourn the brutal death of her niece.

She wrote: 'My 10 y/o niece was Brutally raped and murdered earlier hrs of today . I just feel numb. RIP Mihle my beautiful angel.'

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/5-year-old-girl-brutally-raped-and.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa by ministeriallist: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Wickedness.
I pray the culprits are apprehended and dealt with.
Re: 5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa by daniberry: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2020
oh no.... this is so wrong. what is this world turning into. what is sexually arousing in a 5 year old ?. may God protect our children from this monsters in Jesus name
Re: 5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa by ifytrik(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2020
A
Re: 5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa by Marvley(f): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: 5-year-old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa by gambia(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Honestly i don't know what to say again on these issues of rape, may her soul rest in peace. cry Please my people, whats the update on Uwa Omozuwa's case?? It seems the matter has been swept under the carpet.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I / Police Officer Caught Raping Covid-19 Patient / Couple Arrested For Brutalizing Their 8years Old Housboy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.