Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt (4879 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / First Bank At Last / Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by emekanza(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2007
Congrats my man. Which of the banks are you. Please call me on my mobile 08036670623. I'd like to see you.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by emekanza(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2007
Congrats my man. Which of the branch are you. Please call me on my mobile 08036670623. I'd like to see you.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by jenny2007(f): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2007
congrats o. remember to give thanks to God.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by lysaa(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
I dunno u but welcome to our own city. .congrats man wink
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by mijd(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2007
May I join to rejoice with those that do rejoice. CONGRATULATIONS! and let the Lord be your guice. smiley wink cheesy
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by ki4life(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2007
congrats man and welcome to the bankig sector. like he said the sky is your limit .but i say, Heavean is your limit cus the sky is your stepping stone. Pls tell me how much do they pay you.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by farad(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2007
Congrate, Work as if the bank depend on u for success.
Take good care of yourself & ur family.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by hawee: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2007
hi omo congrats ooooooooo

im happy 4 you oooooooo
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by udende: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2007
[pre][/pre]congrat
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by helium: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
how did you get that? pls

Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by lysaa(f): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2007
konti my fellow millitant, wink wetin concern asari concern zenith bank ??
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by aikmamah1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2007
congtays but i will still ask this question again WHICH TIME THIS ZENITH OF A BANK DEY EVEN ADVERTISED? I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THIER ADVERTS, have u ever seen?
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by tundysho(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2007
congratulations.my man

I aslo work in ph.abeg whenever you here they are recruiting,pls dont hesitate to let us know here,.My wife is looking for a job in ph too.pls dont hesitate to let us know if there is vacancy in any of thier branches across nija
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by frankiriri(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2007
Welcome on board
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by presjany(f): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2007
Its very inspiring to hear dat our members still grab the available jobs out there, despite the scarcity of openings.
Its great hearing U re part of the Zenith family. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And welcome to the big family, I am also there, but with a branch in Lagos.

Kudos!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by greatone(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2007
congrats bro pay ur tithe and use ur money wisely it might look u have really hit it but my dear its just d beginning cheers once more congrats
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by 9ja4eva: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2007
Goood advice

How is work going?
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by oisrael(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2007
Congrats to you!
And may ours also come soon. Cheers.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by radokula(f): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
[b]hi lucky chap,congrats o.pls hw did u start the process.av always been interested in zenith.pls send info to radobaby@yaho.com[/b][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by ben68(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2007
its great that you are now with Zenith Bank glory goes to the most high for his all enabling assisitance.We implore you to remember us in your prayers daily.

God bless.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by arinola1(f): 2:55am On Jun 28, 2007
CONGRATS

smiley smiley smiley
WISH U THE VERY BEST IN UR NEW JOB
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by dashkk(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2007
i thank the nairaland and a everybody
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Frankies(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2007
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man,

Life is about congratulations not sorry oooooo.

My portion too is congratulations not it is a pity.

We are born to succeed not to fail.

C U up there.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by ogoogirl(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2007
congrats a million times .put in your best and contnue to pray to God for his Grace as u do your work ok.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by lovelychom(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2007
god is a good god.congrats am so happy for you.just keep on praying for us.congrats dear.have a nice day.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by 9ja4eva: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2007
How d go dey go?
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Mcfeddy(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2007
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! i am happy 4 you ooooo!!!!
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by 9ja4eva: 3:55am On Aug 22, 2007
Guy u no dey show again oh
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by helium: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2008
i an working with a pharmaceutical company in lagos. its as if economist are in a brain drain woking here.
can any body help me out. i completed nysc last sept. just about 4months now. i want bank or any financial related job

Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by helium: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2008
congratulations, my good friend kindly show me how to go about what you have just got, i studied economics. 4 now am with pharmaceutical coy festusdivine@yahoo.com 08033606920

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Abuja Freelance/volunteering/part-time Jobs *here* / Landover Company Nigeria Limited / Letter Of Attestation For The Air Force Direct Short Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.