Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 9 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 9 (118 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 9 by Abba131(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Depart from me, All you Workers of Iniquity, for the Lord has Heard the Voice of my Weeping, for God is my Defense - the Lord will Save me in the Day of my Trouble

So Deliver me from the Workers of Inquity, O my God, Save me from Bloody Men, for in Death there is No Remembrance of You, so Deliver me from my Enemies

Psalms 6 and 28 and 59

Psalms 28:1 - 2, Torah
To You I will cry, O Lord my Rock; do not be silent to me, unless, [if] You are silent to me, I become like those who go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry to You, when I lift up my hands toward Your innermost sanctuary.

Psalms 28:3, Torah
Do not draw me away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, who speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief [is] in their hearts.

Psalms 6:2 - 3, Torah
[So] have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I [am] weak, O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. My soul is also sore vexed, but You, O Lord, how long?

Psalms 59:1 - 3, Torah
[So] deliver me from my enemies, O my God, defend me from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men. For, look, they lie in wait for my soul, the mighty have gathered against me; not [for] my transgression, nor [for] my sin, O Lord.

Psalms 6:4 - 5, Torah
[So] return, O Lord, deliver my soul, oh save me for Your mercies' sake. For in death [there is] no remembrance of You, in the grave who will give You thanks?

Psalms 6:6, Torah
I am weary with my groaning; all the night I make my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.

Hebrews 5:7, Gospel
[And thus,] when [Jesus] had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him who was able to save him from death - [he] was heard in that which he feared.

Psalms 28:6 - 8, Torah
[So] blessed [is] the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplications. The Lord [is] my strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped, therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him. [Thus] the Lord [is] their strength, and He [is] the saving strength of His Christ.

*Psalms 6:8 - 10, Torah
[So] depart from me, all you workers of iniquity; for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping. The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer. Let all my enemies be ashamed and sore vexed, let them return [and] suddenly be ashamed -

Matthew 7:22, Gospel
[For] many will say to me in that Day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name [O Lord Jesus]? And have cast out devils in your name [O Lord Jesus]? And in your name [O Lord Jesus], done many wonderful works?'

*Luke 13:27, Gospel
But [Jesus] will say, "I tell you, I do not know from where you are; depart from me, all [you] workers of iniquity."

Psalms 53:4, Torah
[Then] do the workers of iniquity have no knowledge? Who eats up my people [as] they eat bread, they have not called upon God.

Psalms 59:16, Torah
But I will sing of Your power [O God]; indeed, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning, for You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Psalms 59:17, Torah
To You, O my strength, will I sing, for God [is] my defense, [and] the God of my mercy.

I Gave my Cheeks to Smitings, for the Lord God will Help me

Or does God have No Power to Deliver? Let him Trust in the Name of the Lord, and Stay upon his God, for All you who Kindle a Fire will Lie Down in Sorrow

Isaiah 50

Isaiah 50:2 - 3, Torah
[God said,] "Therefore, when I came, [was there] no man? When I called, [were there] none to answer? Is My hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? Or do I have no power to deliver? Behold, at My rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness, their fish stink, because [there is] no water, and die for thirst. I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering."

Isaiah 50:4 - 5, Torah
The Lord God has given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to [him who is] weary, He wakens morning by morning, He wakens my ear to hear as the learned. The Lord God has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, neither did I turn back away.

*Isaiah 50:6, Torah
[For] I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to those who plucked off the hair, I did not hide my face from shame and spitting.

Mark 14:65, Gospel
And [thus] some began to spit on him, and to cover his face, and to buffet him, and to say to him, "Prophesy," and the servants struck him with the palms of their hands.

[*Epistle of Barnabas 5:14], Gospel
[So] again he says; "Behold I have given my back to stripes, and my cheeks to smitings, and I set my face as a hard rock."

*Isaiah 50:7 - 9, Torah
For the Lord God will help me; therefore I will not be confounded, therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed. [For He is] near who justifies me; who will contend with me? Let us stand together, who [is] my adversary? Let him come near me. Behold, the Lord God will help me; who [is] he [who] will condemn me? Look, they all will wax old as a garment; the moth will eat them up.

[*Epistle of Barnabas 6:1 - 2], Gospel
[So] when he then gave the commandment, what did he say? "Who is he who disputes with me? Let him oppose me." Or "Who is he who goes to law with me? Let him draw near to the servant of the Lord [God], woe to you, for you will all wax old as a garment, and the moth will consume you."

Isaiah 50:10, Torah
[Then] who [is] among you who fears the Lord, who obeys the voice of His servant, who walks [in] darkness, and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.

Isaiah 50:11, Torah
[For] behold, all you who kindle a fire, who encompass [yourselves] about with sparks, walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks [that] you have kindled. You will have this of my hand; you will lie down in sorrow.

The Meek will Inherit the Earth, for the Salvation of the Righteous is of God, He is their Strength in the Time of Trouble

But the Transgressors will be Destroyed Together, for the Wicked Seek to Slay the Righteous, but the Lord will Not Leave him in his Hand, the Lord will Deliver them from the Wicked, and Save them

Psalms 37

Psalms 37:1 - 2, Torah
Do not fret yourself because of evildoers, neither be envious against the workers of iniquity. For they will soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

Psalms 37:3 - 5, Torah
[So] trust in the Lord, and do good; [so] you will dwell in the land, and verily you will be fed. Delight yourself also in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in Him; and He will bring [it] to pass.

Psalms 37:6 - 7, Torah
And He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your judgement as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him, do not fret yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass.

Psalms 37:10, Torah
For still a little while, and the wicked [will] not [be], you will diligently consider his place, and it [will] not [be].

*Psalms 37:11, Torah
But the meek will inherit the earth; and will delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalms 37:18, Torah
[For] the Lord knows the days of the upright, and their inheritance will be forever.

*Matthew 5:5, Gospel
[And so] blessed [are] the meek, for they will inherit the earth -

*39:74, Qur'an
And they will say, "Praise to God, who has fulfilled for us His promise and made us [meek] inherit the earth [so] we may settle in the Garden wherever we will. And excellent is the reward of [righteous] workers."

Psalms 37:22 - 24, Torah
[And thus those who are] blessed of Him will inherit the earth; and [those who are] cursed of Him will be cut off. The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the Lord, and he delights in His way. Though he falls, he will not be utterly cast down, for the Lord upholds [him with] His hand.

*Psalms 37:27 - 29, Torah
[So] depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. For the Lord loves judgement, and does not forsake His benign ones; they are preserved forever, but the seed of the wicked will be cut off. The righteous will inherit the land, and dwell therein forever.

*21:105, Qur'an
And [thus,] We have already written in the book [of Psalms] after the [previous] reminder, that the land is inherited by My righteous servants -

Psalms 37:30 - 31, Torah
[For] the mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, and his tongue talks of judgement. The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps will slide.

Psalms 37:32 - 33, Torah
[Yet] the wicked watch the righteous and seek to slay him. [But] the Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Psalms 37:34, Torah
[So] wait on the Lord, and keep His way, and He will exalt you to inherit the land, when the wicked are cut off, you will see [it] -

Psalms 37:38, Torah
[For] the transgressors will be destroyed together, the end of the wicked will be cut off.

Psalms 37:39 - 40, Torah
But the salvation of the righteous [is] of the Lord, [He is] their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord will help them, and deliver them, He will deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

In my Thirst they Gave me Vinegar to Drink, for my Throat has Dried as I Wait for my God, so Save me, O God, for I am in Trouble, Hear me Speedily

For my Prayer is to You, O Lord, Let me be Delivered from those who Hate me, Let Your Salvation, O God, Set me Up on High, Let their Table become a Snare for them

Psalms 69

Psalms 69:1 - 3, Torah
Save me, O God; for the waters are brought in to [my] soul. I sink in deep mire, where [there is] no standing, I have come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying, my throat has dried, my eyes fail while I wait for my God.

*Psalms 69:4, Torah
Those who hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of my head, those who would destroy me, [being] my enemies wrongfully, are mighty, then I restored [that] which I did not take away.

*John 15:25, Gospel
But [this comes to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, "They hated me without a cause."

Psalms 69:6, Torah
[But] do not let those who wait on You, O Lord God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake, do not let those who seek You be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.*Psalms 69:7 - 9, Torah
Because for Your sake I have borne reproach; shame has covered my face. I have become a stranger to my brethren, and a sojourner to my mother's children. For the zeal of Your House has eaten me up; and the reproaches of those who reproached You have fallen upon me.

*John 2:17, Gospel
And [so] his disciples remembered that it was written, "The zeal of Your House has eaten me up."

Psalms 69:13, Torah
But as for me, my prayer [is] to You, O Lord, [in] an acceptable time, O God, in the multitude of Your mercy hear me, in the truth of Your salvation.

Mark 14:35, Gospel
[So he] went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him.

Psalms 69:14, Torah
[Saying,] deliver me out of the mire, and do not let me sink, let me be delivered from those who hate me, and out of the deep waters.

Psalms 69:16 - 18, Torah
[So] hear me, O Lord; for Your loving kindness [is] good, turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies. And do not hide Your Face from Your servant; for I am in trouble, hear me speedily. Draw near to my soul, [and] redeem it, deliver me because of my enemies.

Psalms 69:20, Torah
Reproach has broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness, and I looked [for some] to take pity, but [there were] none; and for comforters, but I found none.

*Luke 23:36 - 37, Gospel
[For] the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar, and saying, "If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself."

*Psalms 69:21, Torah
[Thus] in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink; and they gave me gall for my meat.

Psalms 69:22, Torah
[But] let their table become a snare before them, and [that which should have been] for [their] welfare, [let it become] a trap.

Psalms 69:29, Torah
[For] I [am] poor and sorrowful, let Your salvation, O God, set me up on high.

Psalms 69:31, Torah
[This] also will please the Lord better than an ox [or] bullock that has horns and hoofs.

Psalms 69:32 - 33, Torah
The humble will see [this, and] be glad, and your heart will live, [those] who seek God. For the Lord hears the poor, and does not despise His prisoners.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 25 June 2020 -- Destined For The Top / Why Study The Bible? / You Must Be Significantly Relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.