Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom (16678 Views)

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
morris477:
Wike own is moderate

Theres no moderation in traditional attire.if you are ashamed of yours,worgu is not...
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Are you Okay?? Is dat the cap Goodluck Jonathan wore as President or Odili wore as Governor.

You're seeing a cap clowns usually wear in circus shows and you're asking me if I'm from Rivers.

The cap we wear are usually work with woko, etibo or don. And rarely with suit.

But you agree it is a rivers traditional cap? Wike has wore that cap severally. Should I post the pix
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by 24SEVEN: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

But you agree it is a rivers traditional cap? Wike has wore that cap severally. Should I post the pix

Did Wike wear it with suit??
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Did Wike wear it with suit??

Is it compulsory to wear it with suit? So you haven't seen Ibo or Yoruba caps worn on non traditional dresses?
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
IGBOSON1:
Dude looks like an undertaker! shocked

I agree like those Ghanaian ones.but it is an ikwerre traditional cap and ikweree arw igbotic.honestly,this man was a staunch ally of amechi but is now with magnus.most of those with magnus were once with wike.it clearly shows that amechi is a bad politician that doesn't know how to keep followers.no wonder wike trashes him.unfortunately,he is in bed with el rufai and fayemi that maltreats followers also.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by 24SEVEN: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Is it compulsory to wear it with suit? So you haven't seen Ibo or Yoruba caps worn on non traditional dresses?

The guys dressing and posturing look exactly like a clown..

His faction are wasting their time. I know you are in Tinubu faction. You are also wasting your time.

I'm in Amaechi faction. In Rivers State, all these Worgu Boms, Igo Aguma, Livingstone Wechie, Dem be fluffyweight politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

The guys dressing and posturing look exactly like a clown..

His faction are wasting their time. I know you are in Tinubu faction. You are also wasting your time.

I'm in Amaechi faction. In Rivers State, all these Worgu Boms, Igo Aguma, Livingstone Wechie, Dem be fluffyweight politicians.

You are a pdpman,a wike fan...all those names you mentioned were once with amechi but abandoned him.theres something wrong with rotimi
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by 24SEVEN: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are a pdpman,a wike fan...all those names you mentioned were once with amechi but abandoned him.theres something wrong with rotimi

There is nothing wrong with Amaechi. The problem is Tinubu. Tinubu and Oshiomhole are playing out a script in Rivers State.

So we are playing out our own at National level.

it is time to give Wahala problem. grin
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

There is nothing wrong with Amaechi. The problem is Tinubu. Tinubu and Oshiomhole are playing out a script in Rivers State.

Why didn't he win rivers since 2015
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by 24SEVEN: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why didn't he win rivers since 2015

Can Tinubu win Rivers. Can you stand Rivers violence??. Are you sure if I gave you a gun you can even crack it??
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Can Tinubu win Rivers. Can you stand Rivers violence??. Are you sure if I gave you a gun you can even crack it??

Then why can't he support Abe that can stand the violence
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
milkyworld:
The ministry is moving...
Ipob are crying
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Mexzie(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please HELP, my 2yrs old son developed Aplastic Anemia which has now advanced, we have spent lots of money managing his health, but now we need to do a bone marrow replacement surgery in India which is the cure for this ailment or else he will die within months as it is now advanced.
We don't have the money to cover for the cost, please your kind contributions will be highly appreciated to raise the funds needed, about 5 million naira is needed.

My bank details:
Access Bank

My phone number is: 08057130127 in case you want to reach me, it's also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your anticipated support
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by SirBunky85(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
In all these, I pity Pastor Osagie Ize- Iyamu. He should have been patient and stayed in PDP
so why are u in pains?is he ur dad or grand dad?
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by earnit2: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
ok
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by subcbouy: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mr Spencer again with that Kalabari hat.
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by MrBONE2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Inkling:
This meme will sweet
Nice wear like that of "William Wilberforce "just that the hat have no Ostrich Feathers on it grin

Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
In all these, I pity Pastor Osagie Ize- Iyamu. He should have been patient and stayed in PDP
Exactly he was too quick in is decision
Re: APC NWC Swears In Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom by oruma19: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Sermwell:

stop typing nonsense!! Do you know how many times buhari contested for president before becoming one??
if u had sense as u actually thought, u would have realised that many of these guys who are serial contestants and losers are actually rejected by God. The masses did not realise until God allowed us to have a taste of Buhari whom we thought was a Messiah. God knows the hearts of men, we only see from the outside. When they keep losing elections, it is a sign that they won't be good when they win, but we refuse to listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1.6b Fraud: Efcc Arrests Vaswani Brothers Again / Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / Give Us Our Own $1 Billion Or ... - Niger Delta Militants Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.