Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place (874 Views)

95 Year Old Indian Man Who Hasn't Cut His Hair In Nearly A Century (Graphic Pix) / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2020
*He Who Readeth ToThe End Gaineth Wisdom To Eternal Life*
The reason is simply because of your Unreadiness.
"And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads".

(Revelation:7:verse 2-3).
Yea, that's the answer; because you are yet to receive the seal of God, and why is that so?, its because you are yet to fully digest God's word . The driver of the bus of Salvation calls out to you this day to board his bus as the time of his takeoff is come.(see also:Romans: 13 verse 11-13 : And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.The night is far spent, the day is at hand.....)

Dearly beloved, 'Fear God and and give him glory, for the hour of his judgement has come; and worship him who made heaven and Earth, the sea and the fountains of water'(Rev. 14 verse 7)- This is an eternal gospel of endurance to we sons of God.

ARE YOU RULED BY THE PASSIONS OF FLESH?: ' Since therefore Christ has suffered in flesh, arm yourselves with the same thought, for whoever has suffered in flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live the rest of the time in the flesh no longer by human passions but by the will of God.
Note: As Christians, we do not reap of this Earth that's temporal but we reap of the new Jerusalem that is to come shortly.

Don't be dull of hearing , God sent his most beloved son to be killed by his own creation and sacrificed for us, all in a bid to accept us back in righteousness, then why still stay in disbelief of him ?
If you truly believe in Christ then you ought to also believe and obey every word and every single [u]admonition [/u]he laid down to us because 'Heaven and Earth will surely pass away but his word will never fail'- This is both an assurance of the glory to be revealed if Obedient and also the evidence of an eternal punishment if disobedient.

We are all apostles of Christ and faithful witnesses and before our lord ascended to the heavens, he gave us a duty : "And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."
(Luke:24:47)
ARE YOU CARRYING OUT THIS DUTY?

Human languages can't fully express God's plans for us but let's at least grasp the basics and move on from taking the biblical Milk to chewing the biblical meat(ie Advancing spiritually)

Be steadfast in the Lord and grow in faith, for Faith is the Currency of Heaven.

Share this message and remain blessed...

*Written by an
evangelist of the
living word of
God*

1 Like

Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by iTroll: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2020
OK.
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
OK.
Just read through
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ukaface(f): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
The reason is because of my unreadiness?

Okay,since you are ready,have you been raptured?
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by iTroll: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:
Just read through
I have.
Its nothing I haven't seen or read before.
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
ukaface:
The reason is because of my unreadiness?

Okay,since you are ready,have you been raptured?
Rapture takes place once. It's an open message to us all including myself.
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ukaface(f): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:

Rapture takes place once. It's an open message to us all including myself.
okay, that's to imply you ain't ready too?
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by Enoch07: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
so the rapture will not take place then, since everybody will not be ready at the same time.
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Enoch07:
so the rapture will not take place then, since everybody will not be ready at the same time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by Enoch07: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I lie?
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abegi cool
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
ukaface:
okay, that's to imply you ain't ready too?
Temptations never really cease on Earth. That's to imply i hold steadfast to God the more, in faith and Endurance.
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
illicit:
Abegi cool
Am in the right place then. Whenever you have any questions/doubts , feel free to ask
Re: THIS Is Why Rapture Hasn't Taken Place by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Enoch07:
We have to always be prepared bro if not, that individual might be left behind.
Just imagine being left behind, the torture, the pain, the hopelessness realizing the loss of Salvation for Eternity, Oh!
It will all happen in a flash..

PLEASE LET'S HOLD FAST TO CHRIST IN FAITH BRETHREN

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, You Must Not See The Pant Of Every Woman To Help – Actress Ifemeludike / Man Left Heartbroken After His Girlfriend Travelled To Marry Abroad Based Man / S*x With My Mum’s Best Friend (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.