Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying (3524 Views)

Did Wole Soyinka Betray Other Africans Just To Get The Nobel Price. / Is The Southern Part Of Nigeria Cursed To Suffer Under The Fulani Led Northern N / Is Nigeria Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:55am On Jun 23, 2020
achierosion:
Read ur post again and tell us what they did to taint ur image to the outside world.

Terrorism top the list and it comes from where?
Ogbeni keep quiet angry
Continue asking me what they did
What are the top negative perceptions a Nigerian could face abroad? A terrorist is far from it.
Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by ludd2018: 3:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Vyzz:
And those saying this are mostly south Africans...

I don't blame them....

I am having a rethink.... Maybe Biafra is what we need

I pity you for waking up late . U dont need to rethink . Biafra is a solution to Nigeria problem . Biafra is awaken the development of the region and africa in general .

Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by SIONKPO1(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
exactly,. Just look at hushpappi and mompha.. They have uplifted our image

You have never left the shores of this country... A visit to Nairobi will blow your mind... Your country is in a total mess, no security.. No power... No infrastructure.. Poor healthcare .. List is endless

Instead of you to hold your useless politicians accountable.. Here you are chest beating with boko haram and bandits...

Shame on you...
But Al-shabaab do carry out well co-ordinated attacks in Nairobi and Mombasa,Not all you read about Nigeria are true
Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by Nuclear99(m): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2020
THERE WAS A COUNTRY, BIAFRA IS THE ONLY SOLUTION

Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by olion1(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2020
S A their mata small nah only jealous will kee them,naija wey follow boost their economy,lastly this APC mata tire every living things in naija! sad sad sad
Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by mystery22: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bankalert:
I am a Nigerian but some days i wished i wasnt birthed in this country... Some days i dream of what my life would be like if i was birthed in a developed country... Anyway, away from all that dreams, Nigeria is messed up. This country has gone to the dogs... We need a re-awakening.
true
Re: Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying by mystery22: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Resees:

Jealousy? Really? I pity you very sincerely.

Permutation For Upcoming Osun Governorship Election / Nation Newspaper Calls Obi, 'Obituary'. / Today Sit At Home In Wotowoto Style - IPOB