Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) (4056 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / If Tinubu Withdraws, Who Would APC Replace Him With? / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
What is wrong with people that are attracted to this party

4 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by ccffwx: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Nadaken: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
I guess it's opobo cap or something
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by seanfer(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
That is a traditional cap in the river-rine area...

3 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Dansuqi: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanfer:
That is a traditional cap in the river-rine area...

That's what I've been saying since.that cap is better than the op traditional dress

3 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eboe at it again, leave the man alone, face your region

4 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Eboe at it again, leave the man alone, face your region
I know that stupidity runs in the family but don't transfer it to ur kids

14 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amarabae:
I know that stupidity runs in the family but don't transfer it to ur kids
keep quiet.

quack Nurse, what runs in your own family? Ashawo business?

4 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
ipob are miscalculating again, Obaseki has given APC every reason to rig this coming election.

APC will rig this election and you all won't do shit

I don't know why Ibos are taking Panadol for another man's headache.

wetin concern me sef, let's leave this Mata for the good people of Edo.

1 Like

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by proeast(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
ipob are miscalculating again, Obaseki has given APC every reason to rig this coming election.

APC will rig this election and you all won't do shit

I don't know why Ibos are taking Panadol for another man's headache.

wetin concern me sef, let's leave this Mata for the good people of Edo.

Honestly, something is seriously wrong with a section of Nigerians which I'm trying to wrap my hands on. However, you epitomize the rot that has made this country so useless. Now, tell me why you all are going paranoid over IPOB?

Is it IPOB that made Nigeria a laughing stock and the world's poverty capital?

Is it IPOB that made Nigerian youths totally hopeless and frustrated??

So why are you guys seeing IPOB everywhere or has the group become omnipresent?

FYI, IPOB is not the reason why Nigeria has become so unfortunate rather they are trying to save their people from the sinking ship called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by eneyoduke(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Because their master in Aso villa is also clone
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
proeast:

Honestly, something is seriously wrong with a section of Nigerians which I'm trying to wrap my hands on. However, you epitomize the rot that has made this country so useless. Now, tell me why you all are going paranoid over IPOB?

Is it IPOB that made Nigeria a laughing stock and the world's poverty capital?

Is it IPOB that made Nigerian youths totally hopeless and frustrated??

So why are you guys seeing IPOB everywhere or has the group become omnipresent?

FYI, IPOB is not the reason why Nigeria has become so unfortunate rather they are trying to save their people from the sinking ship called Nigeria.
Both Apc and PDP are guilty of rigging, however I wasn't promoting rigging in my post, just trying to say what will likely play out, I was low key supporting Him untill he committed a blunder, Naming a street after Saraki (mind you Saraki is from my State, and I have every reason to get mad at anything that involves Saraki, Bukola is the greatest thief of our time)

and yes, people from the Southern part of Nigeria caused the disgrace Nigeria is currently suffering Outside, Northerners hardly travel, you don't see Hausa/Fulani SE drugs in South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia e.t.c Hausa/fulani don't do Ashawo in Ghana e.t.c or Fraud, the perpetrators of all these are mainly IGBOs and to some extent Yorubas.

Almajiri is not the reason for the xenophobic attack in South Africa or closure of shops in Ghana.

Your founding fathers were the architect of one NIGERIA, why are you trying to put the blame on others?

moreover, when did NIGERIA turn to United Nations that gives autonomy to New Countries?

1 Like

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by slivertongue: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
All Progressive Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by proeast(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
[s]
Both Apc and PDP are guilty of rigging, however I wasn't promoting rigging in my post, just trying to say what will likely play out, I was low key supporting Him untill he committed a blunder, Naming a street after Saraki (mind you Saraki is from my State, and I have every reason to get mad at anything that involves Saraki, Bukola is the greatest thief of our time)

and yes, people from the Southern part of Nigeria caused the disgrace Nigeria is currently suffering Outside, Northerners hardly travel, you don't see Hausa/Fulani SE drugs in South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia e.t.c Hausa/fulani don't do Ashawo in Ghana e.t.c or Fraud, the perpetrators of all these are mainly IGBOs and to some extent Yorubas.

Almajiri is not the reason for the xenophobic attack in South Africa or closure of shops in Ghana.

Your founding fathers were the architect of one NIGERIA, why are you trying to put the blame on others?

moreover, when did NIGERIA turn to United Nations that gives autonomy to New Countries?
[/s]

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
proeast:
Baba don run from argument.

Hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Saveme99: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=LukasPodolski post=90950887]

moreover, when did NIGERIA turn to U
nited Nations that gives autonomy to New Countries?

Honestly, you are making me to begin to believe this Yoruba Muslim concept, you are a Yoruba Muslim and the hatred you share for the easterners is Epic. You are a racist, sorry, that's what you are
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Saveme99 Yoruba people are not religion bigots like Ibos.

I'm a Christian.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

keep quiet.

It takes a dirty boy born of an ashawo mother to recognise an ashawo. Is ur mother an ashawo?
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
azmanaty02:

It takes a dirty boy born of an ashawo mother to recognise an ashawo. Is ur mother an ashawo?
E pain this one.. hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

E pain this one.. hahaha

Pain fire..
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

keep quiet.

Amarabae lemme know if you need help swathing this mosquito.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
azmanaty02:

Pain fire..
Egbon, when are we paying Ipob monthly due to our Lord Kanu?

I can't wait to pay my Lord ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Amarabae lemme know if you need help swathing this mosquito.
Who is this mummy again?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Saveme99 Yoruba people are not religion bigots like you Ibos, you sounds so foolish with your Yoruba Muslim narrative.

Between, I'm a Christian.
Your "engrish" is suffering from covik one nine birus.. Omota!
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Always speaking off point.. undecided
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Your "engrish" is suffering from covik one nine birus.. Omota!
What is missing there?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Mazi Kanu is your Lord! Go and pay your dues now.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
azmanaty02:

Always speaking off point.. undecided
Bye.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

What is missing there?
I purposely failed to highlight your errors because I'm not your teacher. I also know you can't figure them out. So you will continue to disgrace yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Mazi Kanu is your Lord! Go and pay your dues now.
Shey Ori e ti daru ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT CHECK : Is Igbo Land A Small Dot In A Circle? / Implications Of FG's Failure To Help Senator Prof. Ike Ekweremadu / Photo Speaks: I Am Happy To Meet You Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.