Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) (4073 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / If Tinubu Withdraws, Who Would APC Replace Him With? / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Bye.
Shege jaguar!

Where are you running to?

You must finish what your started!

Alapa tinrin!
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
I purposely failed to highlight your errors because I'm not your teacher. I also know you can't figure them out. So you will continue to disgrace yourself here.
you Ibos (i typed that on purpose)

Now face the subject under discussion.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Who is this mummy again?
I'm the mummy that gave your stepmother the juju she used to destroy your destiny.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
you Ibos (i typed that on purpose)

Now face the subject under discussion.
Sharaaap joor!

Olodo!
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by bigpicture001: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
I like it that he is young
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
I'm the mummy that gave your stepmother the juju she used to destroy your destiny.
I can feel your pain, don't worry Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by egalitarianism: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Damn. My son and daughters, be civil with your utterances, this is public forum. Stop using uncouth words, the World is watching. Most importantly, stay out of trouble please. God bless you all. Stay safe Son and daughters
Gandollaar:

Amarabae:
I know that stupidity runs in the family but don't transfer it to ur kids

LukasPodolski:

keep quiet.

quack Nurse, what runs in your own family? Ashawo business?
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Sharaaap joor!

Olodo!
Rectified, you did something great for once.

Now, your mgbeke okpo mother should feel proud, thanks.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Saveme99 Yoruba people are not religion bigots like Ibos.

Between, I'm a Christian.
Hahahahaa

Between what abeg?

Hahahaha

Thank God I didn't point your errors your errors even the first time.

Keep editing!

Keep displaying your half-hour baked intelligence.
Olodo! grin
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahahahaa

Between what abeg?

Hahahaha
Why e con dey pain you nah?

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
egalitarianism:
Damn. My son and daughters, be civil with your utterances, this is public forum. Stop using uncouth words, the World is watching. Most importantly, stay out of trouble please. God bless you all. Stay safe Son and daughters

Who's your daughter? Are you high on cow pee?

Pls respect yourself and don't ever try this shii with me again pls
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Why e con dey pain you nah?

Why would your mumurity pain me?

It made m very happy in fact. grin
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I can feel your pain, don't worry Atiku is coming.
Of course!

Vote Atiku to make life meaningful....BAT

The Lifeless Sudanese has blown your opportunity, sorry.

Eleponkan! grin
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Why would your mumurity pain me?

It made m very happy in fact. grin
Neither would your correction make me feel bad, even in Fundamental mechanics "a machine can never be 100% efficient"

Now when are we paying the monthly due to our Lord Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by egalitarianism: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Who's your daughter? Are you high on cow pee?

Pls respect yourself and don't ever try this shii with me again pls
My daughter, this was what I advised you of. Don't be unruly to me. Stay out of trouble daughter

2 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Of course!

Vote Atiku to make life meaningful....BAT

The Lifeless Sudanese has blown your opportunity, sorry.

Eleponkan! grin
E pain am oo, Seems our eastern brothers are still on this Atiku matter ooo.

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
egalitarianism:

My daughter, this was what I advised you of. Don't be unruly to me. Stay out of trouble daughter
I don't need your unsolicited advice. Stay in your lane please.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

E pain am oo, Seems our eastern brothers are still on this Atiku matter ooo.

Hahaha.
Lol
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by egalitarianism: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
I don't need your unsolicited advice. Stay in your lane please.
Damn. My dear daughter, in as much as you're on NL, I'll keep dashing advice out for you all my son's and daughters. So you won't be exceptional. Even lala is among. Stay out of trouble daughter
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Lol
Sha go back to Ulo Nso, customers dey wait.

all these mgbeke ibo girls that came to the west with one Polythene bag to do Okpo business sef.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Sha go back to Ulo Nso, customers dey wait.

all these mgbeke ibo girls that came to the west with one Polythene bag to do Okpo business sef.
Go and beg your stepmother before it's late. I'm done with an effiminate guy like you abeg.
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Go and beg your stepmother before it's late. I'm done with an effiminate guy like you abeg.
Thought you wanted to help the quack Nurse Amarabae ?

Well, Aje maa wa oo, Customer ti'o ni STD ni olohun maa direct si side eee o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by Gandollaar(f): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Thought you wanted to help the quack Nurse Amarabae ?

Well, Aje maa wa oo, Customer ti'o ni STD ni olohun maa direct si side eee o.
That disgrace over poor girammer pain am! grin
I have already Disgraced you and finished my job.

You can continue ranting

Ko kan aye grin
Re: Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) by LukasPodolski: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
That disgrace over poor girammer pain am! grin
I have already Disgraced you and finished my job.

You can continue ranting

Ko kan aye grin
Ok nah, have a good night rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Signs ₦280 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law / War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions / The Biafra Self Referendum Starts Tomorrow And There Will Be Sit At Home - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.