Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

God And Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Man (162 Views)

Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God And Man by VLadipo: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Bible speaks about God and shows us who He is. It presents Him as the Creator of heaven and earth, who also created man as a responsible being. Over the course of thousands of years He has always treated His creatures with great kindness. At the same time we notice through reading the Bible that God condemns all wickedness and injustice, for He is holy.

The Bible also shows who man is, and what his nature is like. Instead of gratefully accepting God’s goodness in his life, he rebels against His Creator, going his own way and doing what he thinks good, for he refuses to obey God. Moreover, he replaces the living God with his own idol that he reveres and worships.

Through man’s self-will and sin the relationship between the Creator and His creature has been disturbed. But it need not remain so...http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/devdetails.php?devotional=thegoodseed&&id=4704

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of The Birthright / Odm / For Young Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.