Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) (6774 Views)

Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Tillatalk: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
ethicallyright:
God will look at your piercings and tattoo.

Don't question or mock God or the Bible. It's beyond your logic. Just pray to God to make you understand it and the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you.

A victim of rape , raped to death , will not enter heaven and will be burnt in hell even if she lived a good life, saved children and gave to the poor but did not accept Jesus but her rapist will enter heaven if he repents , believes in Jesus, asks for forgiveness the night before his execution after living a life which caused sorrow and misery to many .

Accept Jesus today or tomorrow may be too late please .
you are even a sinner for judge her, are you God or are you reading her mind to know she will end up in hell.do you even know wheree you will end up to whether hell or heaven
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by surgebitcoin(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Noise.
ethicallyright:

Don't question or mock God or the Bible. It's beyond your logic. Just pray to God to make you understand it and the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you.

A victim of rape , raped to death , will not enter heaven and will be burnt in hell even if she lived a good life, saved children and gave to the poor but did not accept Jesus but her rapist will enter heaven if he repents , believes in Jesus, asks for forgiveness the night before his execution after living a life which caused sorrow and misery to many .

Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by LadySarah: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
ThothHermes:
I believe in Jesus the Son of the Living God but I'm unconvinced of the truth of your statement.

Me too
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Xmuslim: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by ADEBOSKI(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
ANOUNCEMENT!!!
my YouTube channel is here ooo
Go and check my very first vlog oooooooooooooo
Don't mind the oooos just go and check it out and tell me how hilarious I was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Lv7k_17xk
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by csamii: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Christians, the worse hypocrites on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Ikennamurphy: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Akwa-Ibom people should just stop this madness
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by LilWarshy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
ethicallyright:

Eti yawerey

1 Like

Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by 2Lynx(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

I had to read over again but this time upside down but in between lines first, if its what I think. It makes you smart
No dey use stuff like this play sha
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Judybash93(m): 1:30am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

WTF did i just read?
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Timi141: 1:32am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

See what evil minds and hearts have perverted a religion that was originally about peace, empathy and love into.

You and your bleeped up people and your bleeped up God can go to your bleeped up hell.

If these are the type of people that are going to be in heaven, I really don't want to go.
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Okoroawusa: 2:45am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Mtchew...

Who get your time?
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by chocboi78(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Ethicallyright was actually being sacarstic....
If you know....

1 Like

Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:37am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Please can you give me God’s direct line. I need to reach him
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Deltayankeeboi: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Nonsense. Failed attempt at sarcasm.
There is nothing sarcastic about your post.

Your post is as literal as it sounds.
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

Words from the immature and Unwise...you are pained and u still act like a Kid.... Wise up

*spits*
you are confirm bastard, trying to use reverse pyschology on me i spit at your disgusting shallow grave.
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Nyamve1: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2020
You can't get salvation by what you do, is only by accepting Jesus Act12:4
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by teemotee: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

fück you àsshole! Hope you burn in the said hell
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Mywd: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2020
RAGGA40:
you are confirm bastard, trying to use reverse pyschology on me i spit at your disgusting shallow grave.

Now u sound like a pained Kid...

Stop the Hate and pray u dont die before ur time bro
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Another desperate atheist & God hater... hope Satan pays u well otherwise it will be very bad to get played over for nothing in the end undecided
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Eileene(f): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
The lady changed the life of the boy and the boy changed her life in return
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Louisosazee(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

You are actually saying rubbish, am highly disappointed in you...
If this is the Christianity that you preach, i rather be a sinner then...
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by scify364(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Have you been to the orphanage to know how this children are been raised?? Keep your thinking/believe to yourself. You see such children like this everyday, save one and add to humanity. Dont judge someone who is doing what you willingly ignore.
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Vilgax:

lol nice one, those who don't get it don't get it.

never, ever, explain satire. - elnatahan John
How to be a Nigerian
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by chinwezdasilva: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

I hate it when African act like God, why must you judge her when you're not certain you're making heaven abi you didn't read we are all saved by his grace,, infact let me be very blunt with you tatto or not tatto don't pronounce God judgment, you're entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to give give judgment on God's account
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by Vilgax: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Felix180:
How to be a Nigerian
lol yeah. twas a really nice book.
Re: The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

you together with the people that liked this shit Does not know anything about Jesus. Least you forget, not all those that shout God God Jesus Jesus will even enter this heaven so. if you are this stupid to reach this level of hate towards a person, how would you convince others that you love God whom your stupid brainwashed self have never and will never see. Get help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Not Open If You Have No Beards. / Benefits Of An Orgasm / Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.