Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self (48198 Views)

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
A final-year law student of the University of Benin, (UNIBEN), identified as Daniel Iyoha, has reportedly committed suicide in Benin City.

The 27-year old student described by neighbours as an easy-going and a devoted Catholic who hardly missed morning mass, was said to have hanged himself in a room at his family residence at No. 17, Obamwonyi Street, Off Universal Road, Benin City.

On the fateful day after returning from morning mass, he had washed his clothes, tidied his room and
remained at home till dusk when he took his own life. reports that the deceased committed the act when his mother left the compound to see a neighbour. He reportedly tied himself to a ceiling fan with a wrapper in his room after shutting the door behind him.

Not even his sister who was reading in another room, suspected what was happening until their mother returned home and apparently anxious to ascertain the whereabouts of Daniel, forcefully opened the door to the room and saw the lifeless body of her son dangling from the ceiling.

The late Daniel who was described as a very busy person by his neighbours, was said to have combined his academic work with sales of auto mobile spear parts at his shop at Uwelu, Benin City.

Edo police command spokesman, DSP Stephen Onwochei, confirmed the report to journalists on phone.

“We got the report that one Daniel Iyoha hanged himself with a wrapper on a ceiling fan in his room. When our team of investigators were drafted there, after reviewing the crime scene the corpse was brought down and moved to a hospital,” he said, adding that, the police have commenced investigation with a view to knowing the motive behind the action.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/12/final-year-uniben-law-student-hangs-self/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Go 4d gf, she has a case to answer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Femiartalade(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nkanga7:
Please vote for me, for the category of Information/communication.. the first person on the list Nkanga Iniobong Bassey. Just click by the side of the name then vote now..am counting on u guys http://www.nigerianempowerment.org.ng/official-voting-poll-for-informationcommunication-batch-2/ thanks

you are high

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Larablink(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
R.I.P. I don't really know what made him take his life, but every problem has a solution. I pray God gives his family the heart to bear the lose.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nkanga7:
Please vote for me, for the category of Information/communication.. the first person on the list Nkanga Iniobong Bassey. Just click by the side of the name then vote now..am counting on u guys http://www.nigerianempowerment.org.ng/official-voting-poll-for-informationcommunication-batch-2/ thanks

You see a thread about someone who committed suicide and the best you can do is to solicit for votes. You didn't even type anything about the content of the thread undecided

In fact you won't win whatever it is you want us to vote you for angry angry

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
RIP bro.........suicide should never be an option. God helped me to overcome it several years ago and I have become stronger ever since.

Nkanga7:
If i swear for you now........angry you sef go just commit suicide

But come first, why you no get sense?

BTW talking about suicide.......I think government should ban the sale of sniper insecticide.......so many cases I have heard lately of people who committed suicide was by ingesting sniper. Even the name 'sniper' sounds akward. angry undecided

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by starlight101(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Painfull death may HIS soul rest in peace

No matter what happen in life i no fit take my life oo as edey sweet me so even with out money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
What sort of dumb report is this?

Why no mention of possible causes of the alleged suicide?

4 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by donphilopus: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeaks:

You see a thread about someone who committed suicide and the best you can do is to solicit for votes. You didn't even type anything about the content of the thread undecided

Amen o grin.. He should also remember that whoever is cursed here on earth is also cursed in Heaven. May he be cursed in Heaven with the bold. cool

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's why parents should endeavor to discuss more with their children. A lot of people are very good at bottling up their emotions, feelings and challenges. They would look fine and calm outside but are going through a heck of a storm inside. Sometimes all they need is someone to pry beneath the facade that they are putting up.

Final year! I can imagine that his mum must have been dreaming of his call to bar date. Very sad cry

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What sort of dumb report is this?

Why no mention of possible causes of the alleged suicide?

maybe because the case is still being investigated. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by celeron40(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
What a coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by mylastkobo: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
uniben law final year student dying anyhow, last year it was Lord Caeser now it is Daniel. may God save the next set

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by brownlord1: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeaks:

Abeg park well, make em kill emself because person take e own life?

5 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by KoredeBellosMum(f): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
buh y did he kill himsel nau cry
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by LordMecuzy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
I was here
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by samtin(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Im own don finish bdat

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Lousymouth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nkanga7:
May ur chance of winning commit suicide.... Heartless Being.

12 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Remote control from the village

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by hackerboogey: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Aregs(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Feraz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
adeaks:
That's why parents should endeavor to discuss more with their children. A lot of people are very good at bottling up their feelings and challenges. They would look fine and calm outside bit are going through a heck of a storm inside.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by BIDOO(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Whatsoever the reason might be...........deliberately killing ain't the best option. R.I.P.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by UnknownT: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Maybe he was duped since he was an auto spare parts dealer. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by joystickextendr: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
why now embarassed...may his soul rip
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Deejavuu(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
May his soul RIP.. cry cry sad

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by COvo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Maybe all he carry-over don full bucket...the thot of it made him to hang himself.
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by RichDad1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Missfavourblog(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
yeeee
Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by missKiffy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nkanga7:
Should I just say you are heartless, vote for u in a post lyk this

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.