Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption (2280 Views)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over / APC Has Covenant With Poverty And Misery Says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

Yes brother, let's do this together with one voice, kindly chat up through my link on signature

Hey! It's Ebunoluwa. grin

Are you satisfied now?
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Banmeallday: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
In Biafra Africa died...

True talk
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by kayfra: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
The OP is correct. The Church and Mosque mumus will fight it.
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Professorcplus(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

Please chat me up directly through my signature
I took a break from WhatsApp some months now but you can always mention me on any related topic. By the way nice work you got. Keep it up wink
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by irrefragable: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:
Our Youth should start thinking out of the box
why don't you write movie scripts that think outside the box on how to get rich, and send to these movie producers?
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
irrefragable:
why don't you write movie scripts that think outside the box on how to get rich, and send to these movie producers?
I didn't learn how
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Professorcplus:

I took a break from WhatsApp some months now but you can always mention me on any related topic. By the way nice work you got. Keep it up wink
What about FB?what's your FB name?
NL for me is usually a phase, sometimes for years, I would forget it
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Most of the things we take pride in or try to hold on to are vanity . Cultures and societies evolve .Change is constant and nothing stays the same . Your grand children may be Mexicans or French .
The meaning of life is love . All humans desire to be loved and enjoy good quality of life. No one desires to be hated ,oppressed ,disrespected ,ugly ,dirty ,poor, or derided in any way . Any thing contrary to this love is the cause of all conflict and retrogression in this world.

A Universal culture and homogenized world where everywhere is developed with no borders and all humans enjoy good quality of life is what is aspired . For example , English is universal and unifying language .
jeans and t shirt were originally American culture but now part of universal culture. Mid century modern homes where originally part of American culture but now part of universal culture. high speed trains where Japanese but now now part of universal culture. Pizza was originally Italian culture but now part of universal culture. green tea was Japanese but now part of universal culture. Calabar Afang soup or Yoruba's amala may be part of universal culture if people around the world love it .
Do not try to force anything . allow the universe to flow naturally. You can not force a person to do what they don't want to do or think what they don't want to think or like what they do not want to like.

I think Africans are not implementing the universal culture efficiently,and also not propagating African culture enough for the world to decide which ones to include in universal culture.
Yes, there wasn't anything like a single culture spanning ages, culture changes. Even these whites had different culture before civilization, and they changed the culture to meet the demands of of people
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Omar09(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal, I have had these thoughts over and over in my head.

All you said is just the truth about our societies in Africa. Very few nations are waking up to reality but I'm afraid Nigeria will be the last to see the world for what it is.

Go through the Hollywood's library, and you will see movies about great people. They even made a movie about Mark Zuckerberg and he's still alive.

The thing is, the people are lazy. You and I are lazy. We don't wanna work and we will do what's worse by attributing to those who work hard to ritualist, armed robbers or even Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by coputa(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2020
@B3ACHSIDE.cultures evolves and are inproved upon. Africa cultures are mostly barbaric,they 're vengeful,for instance,root and herbs were used for diabolical purposes until the whites took them,did more research on them and then turned them to purposeful substances.Africa culture remains stagnant,it does not change,
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ambale(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
You couldn't have said it better, I always wonder why some persons behave in a very funny manner and ascribe everything to superstitious beliefs.
We do not like to follow the ladder, we just wish to find ourselves on top.
How can I join your movement

1 Like

Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Martinez39s(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin

This is one smart girl. cheesy
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

This is one smart girl. cheesy
Thank you. Please chat me up through the link on my signature. God bless you
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Xisnin(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal:

This is one reason why Africans are poor, we are fanatics in nature. Religion does not and cannot prevent people from becoming rich, likewise is Atheism. For instance, we have seen Nations like Isreal, Saudi Arabia that have left poverty, likewise we have seen Atheist Nations that have grown out of poverty
You are right.
I have had this line of thought for a while but often get opposed by many that
"our corrupt leader" is the real cause.
A lot of people are too invested in superstition and unearned wealth.
Expect some attacks from them.
Also, in your last sentence, I think "ambitious" is what you intend to type.
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ahiboilandgas: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
I like the write up ....Africans dont only lack imagination but have failed as race and lack the basic orientation to forecast and plan the future, Africans tend to be hook on luck for prosperity and pray for things like electricity,jobs etc ....africans still think witches are responsible for polio , malaria and other tropical disease...

1 Like

Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Xisnin:

You are right.
I have had this line of thought for a while but often get opposed by many that
"our corrupt leader" is the real cause.
A lot of people are too invested in superstition and unearned wealth.
Expect some attacks from them.
Also, in your last sentence, I think "ambitious" is what you intend to type.
Yes of course, our problem is never our leaders but our societal norms. The people are those that become the leaders and they sprang from the society, that is, the society mould them.
Getting opposed is normal, and that is why we need to come together and raise our voice louder so that people would understand. Please chat me directly through my signature so we can do this
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
ambale:
You couldn't have said it better, I always wonder why some persons behave in a very funny manner and ascribe everything to superstitious beliefs.
We do not like to follow the ladder, we just wish to find ourselves on top.
How can I join your movement
Chat me Through my signature please
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by irrefragable: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal:

I didn't learn how
You can go and learn how, now, it's not too late, and start changing the narrative for the future generation. Please, if you can't do that, don't criticize what we already have. There are so many people nowadays who have the words but not the action to back it up.
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
irrefragable:
You can go and learn how, now, it's not too late, and start changing the narrative for the future generation. Please, if you can't do that, don't criticize what we already have. There are so many people nowadays who have the words but not the action to back it up.
You are talking like a dumb person. You are part of the problem, so you think the only way to solve that is for me to turn to a script writer, lol.
Anyway, there are many ways I'm currently taking actions in solving that. I don't even like dumb people, so this would be my last reply to you. Bye
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by irrefragable: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
ModestGal:

You are talking like a dumb person. You are part of the problem, so you think the only way to solve that is for me to turn to a script writer, lol.
Anyway, there are many ways I'm currently taking actions in solving that. I don't even like dumb people, so this would be my last reply to you. Bye
Me, dumb? I am well past the age of exchanging compliments on NL, so I'll say thanks for thinking so high of me. I'm flattered beyond measure.

You say you are already taking other actions in solving that. Congrats and goodluck in doing that. Though, The only way I can think of you doing that, is by training other upcoming script writers. Now, to do that you'll need to at least give them samples of good movie scripts you've written, or at least give them good movie scripts ideas and how to form those ideas on their own, right? So it all comes back to your learning how to write a good movie Script.

See, I used to be like you. I used to get mad at the poor story lines of Nigerian movies, so I decided to do something about it, in my own little way. See creative writing is not about writing an essay with good diction. It's a different university of its own. It takes years and efforts, plus a lot of mental energy. And a good movie story line must be able to be enjoyed as a novel, first, before it can be applauded as a great movie. If you have ever spent about two to three hours just thinking of how to fix a plot in a story, you will understand what I mean by mental stress.

I know you must be thinking of such great movies that are really educative and shape people's thinking like the Indian movie ''Three Idiots''. But such stories are written by people with really high Intelligence, intelligence that has been built by years of wide study and deep thinking. That's why I said creative writing is not your 450 words WAEC essay. I've been there and I'm still there, that's why I don't criticize people who write shoddy scripts to make quick bucks.

Also, you will need to consider the Nigerian factor: piracy. A good script writer deserves to be paid handsomely, and with the Nigerian factor where even producers always complain about not making up to their actual cost, how is a good writer going to be rewarded for all that his mental strain?

So, I still maintain that you must have a better product in the thinking-outside-box movie-writing business before you can criticize what we already have. At least the guys that produce what we watch are already doing something to entertain us, even though it is of poor quality, so have something better before....

Lastly, I have two things to tell you. First, I don't comment on topics to get a reply from the original poster. That's childish. I comment to give them a different angle on the subject. You are left to either consider it or forget it.
Secondly, if you consider someone to be dumb, you don't need to reply that person. Replying that person only says more about you, something like ''we are of the same mental IQ, but I'm just more egoistic and narcissistic, so I have to use some words to degrade you, and make you feel bad about yourself".

A lifetime is too short to be replying dumb people because they will try to drag you to their level of reasoning. So it is advisable to move on to smart alecs like you and have a great analytical discourse or debate.

My piece of advice. Bye.
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
irrefragable:
Me, dumb? I am well past the age of exchanging compliments on NL, so I'll say thanks for thinking so high of me. I'm flattered beyond measure.

You say you are already taking other actions in solving that. Congrats and goodluck in doing that. Though, The only way I can think of you doing that, is by training other upcoming script writers. Now, to do that you'll need to at least give them samples of good movie scripts you've written, or at least give them good movie scripts ideas and how to form those ideas on their own, right? So it all comes back to your learning how to write a good movie Script.

See, I used to be like you. I used to get mad at the poor story lines of Nigerian movies, so I decided to do something about it, in my own little way. See creative writing is not about writing an essay with good diction. It's a different university of its own. It takes years and efforts, plus a lot of mental energy. And a good movie story line must be able to be enjoyed as a novel, first, before it can be applauded as a great movie. If you have ever spent about two to three hours just thinking of how to fix a plot in a story, you will understand what I mean by mental stress.

I know you must be thinking of such great movies that are really educative and shape people's thinking like the Indian movie ''Three Idiots''. But such stories are written by people with really high Intelligence, intelligence that has been built by years of wide study and deep thinking. That's why I said creative writing is not your 450 words WAEC essay. I've been there and I'm still there, that's why I don't criticize people who write shoddy scripts to make quick bucks.

Also, you will need to consider the Nigerian factor: piracy. A good script writer deserves to be paid handsomely, and with the Nigerian factor where even producers always complain about not making up to their actual cost, how is a good writer going to be rewarded for all that his mental strain?

So, I still maintain that you must have a better product in the thinking-outside-box movie-writing business before you can criticize what we already have. At least the guys that produce what we watch are already doing something to entertain us, even though it is of poor quality, so have something better before....

Lastly, I have two things to tell you. First, I don't comment on topics to get a reply from the original poster. That's childish. I comment to give them a different angle on the subject. You are left to either consider it or forget it.
Secondly, if you consider someone to be dumb, you don't need to reply that person. Replying that person only says more about you, something like ''we are of the same mental IQ, but I'm just more egoistic and narcissistic, so I have to use some words to degrade you, and make you feel bad about yourself".

A lifetime is too short to be replying dumb people because they will try to drag you to their level of reasoning. So it is advisable to move on to smart alecs like you and have a great analytical discourse or debate.

My piece of advice. Bye.
I dont have the energy to read all that please.
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by onoja12: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Actually everything you have mentioned are not African culture but rather western culture.because you have no idea what African culture is you then think that those are assocated with African culture.if you do any research into African culture you would have known that before the coming of the white,African did not even have as little is thieft and all sciences began in Africa

quote author=ModestGal post=90950620]The reason why we are so poor in this part of the world is due to our African culture of poverty..

I have come to realize that Naturally, African cultures promotes poverty, fanatical beliefs, and others.

For instance, in African movies, you will realize that it doesn't promote Innovations,science or other reasonable beliefs about getting rich. The only thing it promotes is Superstitious beliefs and wishful thinkings. For example, a mother whoose child is sick would not personally think of what could be the cause, what could be wrong, how can this be solved(which is where science and innovation start, from questions), but her first thought would be to attributes such cause to someone she fought the previous day.

Many atimes, you will see people getting rich either out of Money rituals or LUCK. Have you ever watched an African movie where an individual actually became rich out of thinking of his way out of poverty? No, you will never see such.
What you will see include people that has a STAR right from Birth, or people that got LUCKY maybe met someone that connected him when he was walking in one road
Or people that the pastors/Alfas/Imams ask to do some certain things etcetera

AFRICAN WAYS OF BECOMING RICH
1. LUCK
2. Mercy
3.Divine interventions
4. Money Rituals
5. Corruption
6. Favour
7. Grace
8. Fraud
Aside these methods, i dont think Africans actually think there are higher chances of some other methods getting them rich.
All these beliefs will not make any Nation to grow because LUCK for instance is uncommon, and would only happen to very few percentage of people naturally, so why wasting time praying for it? Or why wasting time wishing for it? Why don't you just make it happen? Work towards being the becoming great without LUCK.
When you are the lucky one, it means the other people are unfortunate, so LUCK/GRACE/ itself is not a healthy way of a Nation growing, because it would always make a higher percentage of the population to become poor, and thats exactly why high number of Africans are Poor. Let's say 1000 people all work towards luck, and a person is lucky amidst 1000 people and got the offer, it means the rest 999 people would be unfortunate, so which means a high number of people in the society would always be unfortunate (opposite of luck)
Let me site another example for you, I'm in my twenties now, so let's just say that for the past 15years, I have met up to 2000 people, out of these people, I'm not sure I know 10people who became rich through LUCK, or meeting a good hearted man (known as Oloore in Yoruba),that helped them out of no where to succeed, and from they become very rich. This percentage is not even upto 3% of the people I have met, which means it is a wasted wishes that would leave many disappointed. So why not just focus on realistic, practicable ways of becoming successful! This is still the prayer point of so many, meeting helper (''Alaanu'' ) that would make them blow. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's totally bad, but don't put your mind there, focus your thoughts on something you can make happen by yourself that would make you be that person you want

I do not think African culture actually think it's possible to become rich through smart thinking.
Did Mark Zukerberge got rich through Grace, Luck, Mercy?

I don't blame all these movie directors, because they prefer to produce things that people would love to buy. I realize that many homes watch these type of movies and have these beliefs, and it is most common with our poor people and I believe this is a contributing factor to poor people becoming poorer.

Our politicians will always be corrupt because Nigerian culture promotes corruption. For instance, all these politicians house are usually crowded when they visit their home towns with people looking for favours, and money to collect. Now, tell me how these people will not loot and steal?
You won't understand this until you get into any position of power in Nigeria, and you dare not put some of your family members in some positions they are not even fit for, they will frustrate your life.
Our society promotes corruption, only the family of those who are not presently in power will go against a leader who is not looting for them.
If you are in power and you are not looting for your people, African would belief you are a bastard even your children would curse you when they grow old and you didn't leave loot for their unborn generation to inherit
Seriously, I think we need to reach out to those movie makers, because I believe they have the power of changing so many false beliefs inherent in our traditions that are limiting our people in one way or the other
Do we even have past heroes that got rich out of smart thinking?

If you are an ambitionary leader, visionary, or aspirer and you had like to contribute your own quota to humanity, African development through psychological reformations, mindset shifting, general reformation, kindly chat me directly through the link on my signature, I have a great offer for you[/quote]
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by ModestGal(f): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2020
onoja12:
Actually everything you have mentioned are not African culture but rather western culture.because you have no idea what African culture is you then think that those are assocated with African culture.if you do any research into African culture you would have known that before the coming of the white,African did not even have as little is thieft and all sciences began in Africa
Well, I don't decieve myself, and I don't push blames. So it's Western culture to ascribe all occurrences to witchcraft, neighbours etc

quote author=ModestGal post=90950620]The reason why we are so poor in this part of the world is due to our African culture of poverty..

I have come to realize that Naturally, African cultures promotes poverty, fanatical beliefs, and others.

For instance, in African movies, you will realize that it doesn't promote Innovations,science or other reasonable beliefs about getting rich. The only thing it promotes is Superstitious beliefs and wishful thinkings. For example, a mother whoose child is sick would not personally think of what could be the cause, what could be wrong, how can this be solved(which is where science and innovation start, from questions), but her first thought would be to attributes such cause to someone she fought the previous day.

Many atimes, you will see people getting rich either out of Money rituals or LUCK. Have you ever watched an African movie where an individual actually became rich out of thinking of his way out of poverty? No, you will never see such.
What you will see include people that has a STAR right from Birth, or people that got LUCKY maybe met someone that connected him when he was walking in one road
Or people that the pastors/Alfas/Imams ask to do some certain things etcetera

AFRICAN WAYS OF BECOMING RICH
1. LUCK
2. Mercy
3.Divine interventions
4. Money Rituals
5. Corruption
6. Favour
7. Grace
8. Fraud
Aside these methods, i dont think Africans actually think there are higher chances of some other methods getting them rich.
All these beliefs will not make any Nation to grow because LUCK for instance is uncommon, and would only happen to very few percentage of people naturally, so why wasting time praying for it? Or why wasting time wishing for it? Why don't you just make it happen? Work towards being the becoming great without LUCK.
When you are the lucky one, it means the other people are unfortunate, so LUCK/GRACE/ itself is not a healthy way of a Nation growing, because it would always make a higher percentage of the population to become poor, and thats exactly why high number of Africans are Poor. Let's say 1000 people all work towards luck, and a person is lucky amidst 1000 people and got the offer, it means the rest 999 people would be unfortunate, so which means a high number of people in the society would always be unfortunate (opposite of luck)
Let me site another example for you, I'm in my twenties now, so let's just say that for the past 15years, I have met up to 2000 people, out of these people, I'm not sure I know 10people who became rich through LUCK, or meeting a good hearted man (known as Oloore in Yoruba),that helped them out of no where to succeed, and from they become very rich. This percentage is not even upto 3% of the people I have met, which means it is a wasted wishes that would leave many disappointed. So why not just focus on realistic, practicable ways of becoming successful! This is still the prayer point of so many, meeting helper (''Alaanu'' ) that would make them blow. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's totally bad, but don't put your mind there, focus your thoughts on something you can make happen by yourself that would make you be that person you want

I do not think African culture actually think it's possible to become rich through smart thinking.
Did Mark Zukerberge got rich through Grace, Luck, Mercy?

I don't blame all these movie directors, because they prefer to produce things that people would love to buy. I realize that many homes watch these type of movies and have these beliefs, and it is most common with our poor people and I believe this is a contributing factor to poor people becoming poorer.

Our politicians will always be corrupt because Nigerian culture promotes corruption. For instance, all these politicians house are usually crowded when they visit their home towns with people looking for favours, and money to collect. Now, tell me how these people will not loot and steal?
You won't understand this until you get into any position of power in Nigeria, and you dare not put some of your family members in some positions they are not even fit for, they will frustrate your life.
Our society promotes corruption, only the family of those who are not presently in power will go against a leader who is not looting for them.
If you are in power and you are not looting for your people, African would belief you are a bastard even your children would curse you when they grow old and you didn't leave loot for their unborn generation to inherit
Seriously, I think we need to reach out to those movie makers, because I believe they have the power of changing so many false beliefs inherent in our traditions that are limiting our people in one way or the other
Do we even have past heroes that got rich out of smart thinking?

If you are an ambitionary leader, visionary, or aspirer and you had like to contribute your own quota to humanity, African development through psychological reformations, mindset shifting, general reformation, kindly chat me directly through the link on my signature, I have a great offer for you
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by Jchibike(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hello there. Quoting you as requested. We spoke on whatsapp yesterday (also just received a text from you) and I promised to mention you here today.

ModestGal:

Chat me Through my signature please
Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by BOSSFX: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
I never thought I will ever come across somebody, particularly a female, with much understanding of the issues with our mentality/cultural practices that has kept us in poverty/under-development in 9ja and africa. Abi, naa outside 9ja u dey live? Lolz! For any development/progress/success etc ( be it personal or general) to happen, [/b]process[b] always preceeds the result. You can't get any success that will be worthwhile and long-lasting in your life with wishful thinking, luck, star, sooth-saying, and even prayer(yes, 9ja kind of prayer,lolz), except through the process needed. You wanted to become something great in 10yrs, you have to be committed to the process now. keep sowing the seed of wilfull practice & keep improving. Very soon, you will be where you intended. You can't usurp the process. Everything around us respects that principle, it is only us, humans, that is drowning in confusion about it. Poverty is as a result of subverting the process of how to get rich. What is the principle for getting rich? Finding solutions to problems/challenges and Service to humanity. There you have it. The tougher the problem you are investing your time, energy and brain power to solve (solution provider) plus the more the people you are thinking about to solve their problem (service to humanity), the richer you will get. Simple. it will always work, forever. So, put your ideas cap on, there-in lies the � money.
Unfortunately, in Africa, our idea of how to get rich get k-leg. People will tell you that you can't get rich except you do illegal stuff. I don't think anyone on Forbes list will accept that theory too.

Again, our movies and musics re-inforces this cultural practices,[/i] ( in movies, solutions are always from herbalist, pastors, alfas or one magical events. Also, the themes of most of our movies are about voodoos, magic, diabolical stuffs, witches, wizards, wickedness, all manner of curses, somebody somewhere is behind your ill-luck, mediocrity, luck and � stars. You will hardly see a movie that celebrate excellence, highlight ideas, focus, diligence, or top top-notch services or research that results in success. It is always one herbalist, babalawo, or priest that usually has the royal message that will bring success)[i] hence, we seems to be kept in circle of seeking clairvoyance for solutions. The truth is clairvoyance, sooth-saying and the likes will NEVER bring true and lasting progress and prosperity. Abi, with all the 'Powers' these people claimed they have, tell me, which continent is the most backward and poorest? Our eyes go clare one day sha.

However, there is aboundance of happiness, progress, prosperity in the universe, only for those that follows the principles that attract aboundance. OP, as you have stated, if our cultural practices refuse to reinforce the right principles and processes that will bring true prosperity and happiness, those that depends on that cultural practices for lessons and direcrion are doomed. I will like to chat with you outside this forum op. Thanks. Nice write-up.
Peace and victory.

1 Like

Re: How African Culture Promotes Poverty And Corruption by BOSSFX: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
I

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Imo As IPOB Members Clash With Soldiers (VIDEO) / 2023: Tunde Ednut’s Expensive Joke About Igbo Presidency. / Is This the New Uniform Of SWAT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.