Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? (534 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / How Have You Been Coping After NYSC With Or Without A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by adedehinbo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello nairalanders! I just want to know how those of us who lost our jobs due to the corona pandemic have been able to cope,what alternative have we been able to find,have you been able to find a new job?,how have you been able to manage the situation of your needs,what will you be engaging on so as to be felt isolated,I know this is a difficult time for most homes especially those who their breadwinners lost their source of income one way or the other.
If you have been able to move on better,what are your advice for those who haven't been able to find an alternative?
Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by donald1010(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm one... Hoping for something better soonest.. Nothing yet for now.. So sad.
Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by onward4life(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
4uck my neighbors and dia lafta

I feel weed just dey feed me my need!

Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Companies are not hiring for now.Buhari seems not to care.They are just imposing lockdown on us while their children are flying private jet in and out of the state.

1 Like

Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by Twinkletwin: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
life has not been easy o hell on earth
Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by pappythinko(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Life has not really been cool. The good pre-covid 19 times and the credit alerts on 26th of each month regularly calls to mind. sad sad sad sad

Considering I had plans, just like many others who were also affected, the experience has been depressing. Staying at home for months without work, with bills to pay and all is a nightmare.

Most times I literally found me talking to myself and everyone I know and meet about the situation. While i have been applying for jobs here and there, I have also taken the time to learn one or two skills.

I pray we all get back to work soon enough. The experience isn't something I wish on a friend.

5 Likes

Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by Flakkygees(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Grace upon grace is all we have been living on , couple with the fact that I was even scammed here on Nairaland while trying to check on another business. The country is bad, people inside it are not even been nice to themselves... God will bless all legitimate hustler. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping? by adedehinbo(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2020
pappythinko:
Life has not really been cool. The good pre-covid 19 times and the credit alerts on 26th of each month regularly calls to mind. sad sad sad sad

Considering I had plans, just like many others who were also affected, the experience has been depressing. Staying at home for months without work, with bills to pay and all is a nightmare.

Most times I literally found me talking to myself and everyone I know and meet about the situation. While i have been applying for jobs here and there, I have also taken the time to learn one or two skills.

I pray we all get back to work soon enough. The experience isn't something I wish on a friend.
mine is kind of terrifying coupled with the fact my rent is expired,now am stuck in between many thoughts,I just Dont know the way forward anymore

(1) (Reply)

.. / Nnpc Job Recruitment Process –everything You Should Know About Nnpc Recruitment / Urgent Recruitment At Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.