Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Should I Walk Away? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Walk Away? (4417 Views)

Why Women Should Not Always Walk Away When Men Cheat / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Walk Away? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ignore the negative people and go for it. As long as her love is genuine you both will always sail through till the haters are filled with jelousy.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2020
frozen70:

You have to relax your mind

She is the one to fight for your space in her family

Their fears are about the negative news they hear about blacks

So you have to make a difference and let them know that you are not like the others

Keep loving her family and never give up

You have great chances because she loves you more

Above all, put it to God in prayers both of you

If she really loves you, she will convince her family

It's either they allow her do what will make her happier or jeopardise it

As for you, make sure you love her till death if she succeeds in convincing her family, if you messes her up, they will mock her and it will definitely catch up with you considering the battle she fought for your sake
Not just negative news. They say blacks are ugly.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Ignore the negative people and go for it. As long as her love is genuine you both will always sail through till the haters are filled with jelousy.
Thanks
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ab025:
Hmmmm

Looks like you have met the ''one"

Think about this..... would you be comfortable being married and never being in good terms with your in-laws?

When you answer that question.....then you should know your next step.
@bolded should only be directed to a Nigerian typa courtship where in-laws are mostly the ones to decide who'd marry their child

Racial prejudices at its peak
Op report those racists to the nearest authorities cheesy
Re: Should I Walk Away? by thorpido(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Continue with the relationship but I beg you, don't mess up.
You both can work something out.She on her part will keep trying to convince her family members while you keep trying to warm your way into their hearts.
If you get married,you will have to create your own space so their presence does not bother you.
As long as you both are united, it's a war you will win
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Kenfil(f): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm they will so frustrate u, u won't know what hit u. Lemme tell u now, if u go ahead and marry that lady better be ready for war from that side of the family. Your children will never be accepted by them.The racist ones are very strong and will go any length to show u pepper. Its ur call
Re: Should I Walk Away? by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh now you understand what it feels like to experience undeserved hate?
Na the people wey dey advice you I blame.
Team foreign girls. Good luck!

8 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
mimimile93:
Not just negative news. They say blacks are ugly.
Thanks bro

But you think blacks are ugly too. why upset when someone agrees with you?
Because their object of ridicule is not black girls but you a black guy?

Didn’t know racists look at all blacks with the same lenses?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Walk Away? by OgaVoltron: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Does she perchance belongs to the mongoloid race? If she is, expect a lifetime of proving yourself to them. There's a reason there are less interracial marriages between mongoloids & blacks. Even the products of such marriages are never fully accepted

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
leeches everywhere smh

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
mimimile93:
It's not even about me. For me, I would care less. Because they are not paying my bills. It's about my kids. How would they feel give grandmom rejects them?
I love the girl and she loves me.

it just seem to me, u dey look for excuse to dump this girl. If not why the hell would you give a damn about what others think. Even if them hate you, They CAN'T HATE THIER BLOOD, so ur kids won't have any problems
Re: Should I Walk Away? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2020
It is the duty of your woman to protect you against her family and vice versa.

Just don’t prove to them that you a “down-low” black. Make yourself a good example for the black race.

As for walking away? It depends on what is MOST important to you.

Your choice. kiss
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Ohizman73(m): 1:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Mindlog:

It is not just racists but also tribalists as we have in Nigeria, we also have people from the same tribe who discriminate against one another when it comes marriage because of some beliefs.
i would tell you the bitter truth sadly when stating the bitter truth to people they refuse to see reality. this ur said situation is really really unfourtunate and really really complicated.You and ur girl might have good intentions towards each other. but mind you there are certain overlaping factors that overshadow these good intentions and far outway ur objectives a blissfull life .So in the end your good intentions are futile.So what is the need of hoping and investing in such. First the major outlying factor is racism and tribalism. without being told i believe ur gal is from any of the former eastern countries or China if it is in the far East. Were racism against blacks is at a critical point and they still like in Africa hold strong ties to their family values unlike in the Western world. Which is why ur gal still clings to her family like no other.The racism issue can be taken to the worst extreme as highlighted by other contributors.I dont need to highlight further ,even a kidagaten kid knows whats going on in modern America of all places towards blacks as in the case of Armuad berry,George Floyd and some many many cases.Not to talk of else werein the world were blacks arehardly recognized.Hmmm then in the case were a majority of her family are females you dont need to be highlighted the outwaying influence on ur gal as a fellow female. as long as just oneof them dont like you,therest would authomatically follow blindly. there is no how ur union would not run in a stumbling block and thereis nevera time the gal would detach herself from her family because of her aclaimed love for you.You should simply enact a tearful bye-bye. which many people refuse to acknowledge till a point of no escape. directly you have to walk away there are a million and one oppourtunities to build on a fulfilling union.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by eyinjuege: 4:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm
A karmic existence

2 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
leeches everywhere smh
cococandy you mean?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:
Oh now you understand what it feels like to experience undeserved hate?
Na the people wey dey advice you I blame.
Team foreign girls. Good luck!
Explain the bolded
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:44am On Jun 28, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
It is the duty of your woman to protect you against her family and vice versa.

Just don’t prove to them that you a “down-low” black. Make yourself a good example for the black race.

As for walking away? It depends on what is MOST important to you.

Your choice. kiss
Thanks
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:46am On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:

When did we discuss this? Or have you mistaken me for your ex?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
Explain the bolded
mimimile93:
When did we discuss this? Or have you mistaken me for your ex?
Go seek advice on your beloved Asian forums.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Walk away. U can't change their mindset.

On the other hand, the family might be seeing you for what you are. A leech.

Read your post again.

That's not love. She is a means to an end and the family is aware of that. Her head will soon reset when she is tired of that black mola.

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
cococandy you mean?
Read your post again,this time with an open mind and truthfully tell me if you are not a leech.This is what we have around these days as men LEECHES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Walk Away? by bukatyne(f): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2020
sassysure:

Read your post again.

That's not love. She is a means to an end and the family is aware of that. Her head will soon reset when she is tired of that black mola.

First thing that hit me when I read the OP.

All about what the girl does for him.

He even told a poster he was fond of her however not as she is of him.

If the OP is what people call love, I am not surprised at the quality of marriages these days.

OP should find another 'one' and do better research to hit one from a non-racist family.

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by cococandy(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Look at his post history. He wants rape to be legalized. And many more very violently misogynistic stuff directed at women. Can’t screenshot all them here.

Any the ladies who dares disagree with him is a ... you know the usual.

Maybe some of that online vitriol found its way into his real life expressions.
sassysure:

Read your post again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:
Look at his post history. He wants rape to be legalized. And many more very violently misogynistic stuff directed at women. Can’t screenshot all them here.

Any the ladies who dares disagree with him is a ... you know the usual.

Maybe some of that offline vitriol found its way into his real life expressions.
Oh shocked
I wouldn't have commented if I had seen that cheesy

They will kick him out very soon and he will come here to lament how wicked girls are grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Rextizzle(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
leeches everywhere smh
Shut up!
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Rextizzle:
Shut up!
one spotted.lol

3 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2020
From ur post is obvious u are a gold digger and her family have seen through u. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:

Go seek advice on your beloved Asian forums.

Busted! He was even screaming for rape to be justified. Who knows why he was even arrested? Well I trust oyibo law u Bleep up Dem go kneel for him neck Lol I.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
iamloyalty:

Busted! He was even screaming for rape to be justified. Who knows why he was even arrested? Well I trust oyibo law u Bleep up Dem go kneel for him neck Lol I.

@bolded,

It's not funny and it's very distasteful - even coming from a fvckn negro like you. angry

Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Rextizzle(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
one spotted.lol
Who?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
Oh! Almost all the time. Sometimes she try to make her family see that not all black people are bad. She has tried her best. She doesn't have a problem. She want us to get married. But my concern is her family.

Trying to wrap my head around this bit. Your mindset is not okay for acknowledging (and condoning) the bolded. More like she is saying “not all black people are bad even though most of them are! They surely have exceptions and minimile my man, is one of the exceptions”.
And of course this is not the case for her own white people- not majorly bad people.

She is a total monkey if that is her mindset.
And you, are in a cage, a mental prison, if you are going along with her point of view. No amount of travel can set anyone free from a mindtrap. If you like drink all the sake in Japan.
Shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:

Ehee lipsrsealed
As if I knew.
And I rest my case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? / Working Class Parents; Effect On Children. / Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.