Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (5749 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Frenzy01(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Went to watch Borrusia Dortmund versus Bayern Munich with my brother that year grin. Viewing centre was beside a bar so we branched for a few drinks. We headed home around 12'am . There was no power supply that night and the streets were dark as hell. We got to the street next to ours and then we saw it. Twas my brother who spotted it first and he froze in his track. We saw two glowing eyes creepily moving in on us from a distance. My brother shined his torch to the brightest. We saw this creature, It was almost as large as a small horse. Looking into its eyes was chilling. The atmosphere got so chilly and I got goosebumps all over. Twas evident we were looking at something evil. It looked like the Werewolves you see in movies.
My unrepentant sinner bro shouted "blood of Jesus" and then we took to our heels grin . I'm sure I ran faster than Usain Bolt that night grin. My wallet fell, I couldn't go back to pick it sad. How do you explain how such animal got into an estate. Not like there was any forest around undecided
The whole experience is something myself and my bro laugh over when we both talk about it. I will definitely tell my children about it tho. grin
Bros.. Nah dog you see. Nah so there eyes dey glow for dark. It could be a bull mastiff or something

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by EzzyCarter: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Frenzy01:

Bros.. Nah dog you see. Nah so there eyes dey glow for dark. It could be a bull mastiff or something

Nah man. Trust me it wasn't a dog. It had no appearance to a dog bruh grin My brother was into dog business so I virtually know a dog when I see one. He also admitted never seeing such creature before in his life. Guess whatever we saw would remain a mystery till who knows sad
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by HomerTimpson: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I definitely can relate bruv. The first time I experienced it, I thought my time to leave the world had come grin
and that was the first time you confessed your sins without a preacher,i know don't tell me grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by HomerTimpson: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Being born in Nigeria
It really strange cool
brother is that you? We were suppose to be born in mali you know?
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by EzzyCarter: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
and that was the first time you confessed your sins without a preacher,i know don't tell me grin

True. Ever since then, I've been a new creature grin grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by HomerTimpson: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

True. Ever since then, I've been a new creature grin grin
yea i know,a new creature with Smith & W***** somewhere grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by EzzyCarter: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
yea i know,a new creature with Smith & W***** somewhere grin

I reserve my comment grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
brother is that you? We were suppose to be born in mali you know?
No be only Mali na Somalia
Crazy boi grin grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by HomerTimpson: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
No be only Mali na Somalia Crazy boi grin grin
grin
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Mine happened last 2 years ago when a friend of mine ( Makavelli ) brought weed to my house. Asper after secondary school now, men wanted to test the waters. That was how we started rolling joint and after like 2 raps, I started hearing someone calling my name, like play like play I removed my shoe and started running because at that moment I thought I was being chased. But my Gee makavelli noticed that it was weed that was doing it's thing. He ran after me, gave me milk and sugar cane and then I regained my self..

Till today if I hear wee... Forget all those high you see in music videos. That thing fit make you see spirit....
milk and sugarcane.. wow!
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
wizdammy1:

milk and sugarcane.. wow!
yh it helps mellow high..
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Hammyaladin:
yh it helps mellow high..
incredible!
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2021

Lol since you want to know
It was a very long time and back then man was still obsessed with kush (weed) , so I went to visit a friend whom we normally smoke in his house, but unfortunately I didn't meet him at home so I called his number and he told me to wait for him
So I decided to go to the nearest joint to get kush while I await him
Although its been long I passed that route (it was an area where I grew up) so I decided to try if I could still remember since the joint is not that far, but surprisingly to me the route has really changed as there have been new houses and some changes but I still kept my head up based on belief that I was born there
Then suddenly I noticed anytime I sight the joint from afar, and I almost get there I always wait to urinate and before I know it , I found myself back at my friend's house
Wtf!! That was my reaction I thought it was deja vu or something so I decided to try again and after taking time to ease myself again I found myself at his home once more
I began to worry and decided to try the last time and to my biggest surprise I followed the same route all three times and kept meeting the same people on the way
All the shops were as the same and the people too
I thought I was dreaming but I realised it was real when it happened the last time
I had to run home and that fear made me quit smoke for sometimes
Till today I didn't know what transpired that day
Only God knows till today

That's a puppy scaring shit out of you grown ups!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly / Shocking! Photo Of Man With Full Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.