Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (5750 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Booked
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by SeunDobo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:
bk in lag, was coming back from club with 2 friends on a Sunday night and we were high and drunk like hell wen all of a sudden we noticed some group of boys in front of us in a very dark n silent street with cutlasses and weapons approaching us, ma so me and my guys turn back and tear hot race and they gave us a hot chase...we kept running and even scattered not knowing where we were running to and they kept chasing us individually.....as for me, i entered an unknown empty street and saw a man sitting outside enjoying d cool night fresh air and i met him with panic, sweating and breathing heavily, i explained to him what happened bt he didn't blieved me at first bt letter heard my plea n helped me inside his ous... it was after mins letter dt i got myself and realized dt my phone had lost wen running for my life, he told me dt dey was an earlier cult clash dt evenin dt left 3 guys dead and i was jus lucky i wast caught and dts how I spent d nite in his ous bt couldn't sleep dt nite n found out d next day dt he was an officer...my oda guys survived too, one sleep for church and the other inside one sleep inside empty danfo....dts d scariest day of my life oo

that's crazy God safe you bro ... I dey imagine that kind situation

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by SeunDobo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nobadenergy:
Was at my friend's house chilling so I took a drag cos I smoke occasionally around evening or something.
I woke up it was raining, suddenly I had this fear that the wall will collapse na so I hold the wall trying to stop it from falling down on me.
Omo e no funny at all

cuz my junior brother in the hood dey talk say I be pastor so I want to prove them wrong and they give me Arizona to take ... rainfall dat day have thunderstorms ... Anytime I dey hear the thunderstorms na so I dey hold my heart cuz it dey skip my heartbeat ... I promise God and myself never to do such stupid act again

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by SeunDobo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
bigpicture001:
I was in a fully oaded danfor approaching Alaba rago in ojo local government of Lagos while rushing to my G. C. E center . Ahead of our buz was a huge riot which has spread to the main road as crowds of people have blocked the road.........

I was a very fine guy then, fair, long face, quite straight nose ND very black hair. I looked fulani while infact I am not even a northerner.our very slowed and tried to pass Tru the crowd :all door closed when suddenly some protesters spotted me. they all with axe, knife, sticks and cutlasses, they demanded I be given up to them to slaughter and the driver refused..

They started breaking the glasses and all pull the bus up ND down to turn it over. The lady nxt to me was all in blood. Cutlasses were flinged at me...... God helping I was in the middle. The driver summoned courage ND zoomed off climbing some of them:not stopping for any oneone of us to alight till the last bustop. I was relieved and wondered why me?

Not until I got a call from my mom asking about my safety as it appears the hausa fulani ND Yorubas were fighting around that side. And since I look fulani, the Yorubas wanted revenge for 3of their men killed by the fulani.......

I was really lucky!

this second scariest event reading on nairaland ..God safe your life bro ... Glory be to him

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by SeunDobo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
SmellySperm:
brought a lady home, while the fvck was going on,she slumped,was so scared..
then i recalled stories i read from nairaland abt people dieing during sex,I quickly pulled out the condom,as i was abt fleeing,she gained consciousness and i quickly continued from wer i stoppedgrin

na God save you oooo
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by ekitimanalways(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
SmellySperm:
brought a lady home, while the fvck was going on,she slumped,was so scared..
then i recalled stories i read from nairaland abt people dieing during sex,I quickly pulled out the condom,as i was abt fleeing,she gained consciousness and i quickly continued from wer i stoppedgrin
: grin Nackson with no conscience.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by luvyaself95(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I and my friend was driving through one village like that, while descending from the hill we saw two old women carrying some bunch of firewood.

He was driving very slow because the road was very free. Boom!!!! before we know it dix old women dropped there firewood and started dancing without music.,, dancing with there waist straight dix was the same women that could barley walk carrying that firewood. Omo for my life I never see that kind of dance once ooo

Is like they heard our car coming, Na so dem quickly bend der waist trying to carry the firewood.... omo Na full speed we take pass dem o.

That is scary strange..
that full speed part gat me laughing..
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lee99:
When I was in secondary school back in 2010 we used to have this tree close to our dining hall there were rumors that The tree was spiritual, so they wanted to cut down The tree to expand the dining hall so that evening the tree was cut down and there was a really eerie mood around the school and one junior student came to my hostel and was telling me and my roommates stories about the tree and after that he offered to rob anointing oil on our heads, being in SS3 and this boy was still in junior secondary we all dismissed him, It was only after he left that we all figure out that’s none of us actually knew this boy, even though he was wearing our house wear we had never seen him before. Thankfully none of us took his “anointing oil“

You must be an apo boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Lee99: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2020
walcruise:

You must be an apo boy cheesy
Yes oh lol
Are you one too?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Lee99:

Yes oh lol
Are you one too?

Yes oh, proudly an apo boy

I can remember the tree incident vividly grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lee99:
When I was in secondary school back in 2010 we used to have this tree close to our dining hall there were rumors that The tree was spiritual, so they wanted to cut down The tree to expand the dining hall so that evening the tree was cut down and there was a really eerie mood around the school and one junior student came to my hostel and was telling me and my roommates stories about the tree and after that he offered to rob anointing oil on our heads, being in SS3 and this boy was still in junior secondary we all dismissed him, It was only after he left that we all figure out that’s none of us actually knew this boy, even though he was wearing our house wear we had never seen him before. Thankfully none of us took his “anointing oil“
Mysterious things happens!
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Shellsploit: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Am here to read comments..
If u need a chair kindly whisper.. !

Where's Lalasticlala sef shocked

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am here to read comments..
If u need a chair kindly whisper.. !

Where's Lalasticlala sef shocked
Lol!!
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by MajesticD(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
So there was this night my elder sister slept in the couch in the sitting room and in the middle of the night i went to wake her up so she could go into the room. On entering the sitting room I immediately noticed how scattered her hair was, I really don't know where the thought came from but somehow I said to myself, "this girl go dey dream bad dream with this kain hair oh".
Immediately I tapped on her, she woke up screaming "JESUS" and simultaneously gripping her left arm, and there it was, a fresh three finger injury mark like that made by wolves or the likes, I could swear it wasn't there while I tapped on her to wake up.
She said she was fighting with a witch in her dream, I was the one with goosebumps.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by div111(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
mine was when I was in school this yr(yr 1)
anytime I look at my watch, the time'll be somewhat symmetrical e.g 1:11, 3:33, 4:44,10:10 , 4:4, 5:55 and so on!!
I was like.. WTF!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Kabir5643(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
div111:
anytime I look at my watch, the time'll be somewhat symmetrical e.g 1:11, 3:33, 4:44,10:10 , 4:4, 5:55 and so on!!
I was like.. WTF!!!!!
Synchronicities bro

Check out Carl Jung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Yujiz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Interesting true stories here
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by div111(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kabir5643:
Synchronicities bro
Check out Carl Jung
abeg explain
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Veiniously: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
div111:
I was like.. WTF!!!!!
is it from your eyes or the watch?
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by div111(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veiniously:
is it from your eyes or the watch?

watch
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:47am On Aug 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Went to watch Borrusia Dortmund versus Bayern Munich with my brother that year grin. Viewing centre was beside a bar so we branched for a few drinks. We headed home around 12'am . There was no power supply that night and the streets were dark as hell. We got to the street next to ours and then we saw it. Twas my brother who spotted it first and he froze in his track. We saw two glowing eyes creepily moving in on us from a distance. My brother shone his torch to the brightest. We saw this creature, twas almost as large as a small horse. Looking into its eyes was chilling. The atmosphere got so chilly and I got goosebumps all over. Twas evident we were looking at something evil. It looked like the Werewolves you see in movies.
My unrepentant sinner bro shouted "blood of Jesus" and then we took to our heels grin . My wallet fell, I couldn't go back to pick it sad. How do you explain how such animal got into an estate. Not like there was any forest around undecided
The whole experience is something myself and my bro laugh over when we both talk about it. I will definitely tell my children about it tho. grin

What you saw that night wasn't an animal, it was a human being in form of an animal.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Veiniously: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Akanoaaa:

What you saw that night wasn't an animal, it was a human being in form of an animal.
how do u mean
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by wizdammy1(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:
Booked
Waiting!!
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
wizdammy1:

Waiting!!
Lol since you want to know
It was a very long time and back then man was still obsessed with kush (weed) , so I went to visit a friend whom we normally smoke in his house, but unfortunately I didn't meet him at home so I called his number and he told me to wait for him
So I decided to go to the nearest joint to get kush while I await him
Although its been long I passed that route (it was an area where I grew up) so I decided to try if I could still remember since the joint is not that far, but surprisingly to me the route has really changed as there have been new houses and some changes but I still kept my head up based on belief that I was born there
Then suddenly I noticed anytime I sight the joint from afar, and I almost get there I always wait to urinate and before I know it , I found myself back at my friend's house
Wtf!! That was my reaction I thought it was deja vu or something so I decided to try again and after taking time to ease myself again I found myself at his home once more
I began to worry and decided to try the last time and to my biggest surprise I followed the same route all three times and kept meeting the same people on the way
All the shops were as the same and the people too
I thought I was dreaming but I realised it was real when it happened the last time
I had to run home and that fear made me quit smoke for sometimes
Till today I didn't know what transpired that day
Only God knows till today

1 Like

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Archtype(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2020
div111:
I was like.. WTF!!!!!
Research on numerology... Its a message that your Guardian angel is trying to pass to you but you didn't understand, just do a research on numerology you will find out sha, I don't want to just talking about the likely messages that they were trying to pass to you, its better you go on the journey yourself
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Samfloxin(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=90960193]Traveled home to the village five years ago, during Xmas Eve and I hung with friends ND had a couple of sweet palm wines and then had guys gists....

One of the guys who's father is a native doctor said he could have me see ghosts.... When I argued that ghosts don't exist.....

I dated him and he did some incantation and used an egg to blast on my forehead....

Was still begging that I haven't seen anything... Not until I began to see a masquerade like humans running towards me.... I began to race and ran more than my breathe... he had to stone me with another egg to ease me from seeing those masquerade again....

Fear village people oh.....[/quot

The used this kind story to make us afraid then, I don't believe it
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Samfloxin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I and my friend was driving through one village like that, while descending from the hill we saw two old women carrying some bunch of firewood.

He was driving very slow because the road was very free. Boom!!!! before we know it dix old women dropped there firewood and started dancing without music.,, dancing with there waist straight dix was the same women that could barley walk carrying that firewood. Omo for my life I never see that kind of dance once ooo

Is like they heard our car coming, Na so dem quickly bend der waist trying to carry the firewood.... omo Na full speed we take pass dem o.

Like for real?
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Tolustiiks(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
you fr thank that guy for making you understand life far better......lol
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Effulgent(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
So there was this time I went to vigil at my church, so I decide to sleep outside beside the church surroundings on a bench(outside)....

Then when it was time for vigil, I was woken up by a church member to come inside, as per say the bench high small, I just decided to come down and next thing I know, I couldn't walk again, my legs couldn't hold the weight of my body

Haa,i no fit cripple like this na grin

but those around me didn't notice, it all happened in a matter of seconds

after falling and all that, my legs began go work again, first was, I think the left leg started working and I was limping with one leg, then came my right leg

I don't know if it's a medical condition, but I still don't understand why and reason it happened...

Glory be to God anyways

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Mogajunior(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
I woke up and i couldnt feel my body

I thought i was dead.

Fuuckiing strange
Nigga start engaging in morning exercise. Atleast twice in a week.
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mine happened last 2 years ago when a friend of mine ( Makavelli ) brought weed to my house. Asper after secondary school now, men wanted to test the waters. That was how we started rolling joint and after like 2 raps, I started hearing someone calling my name, like play like play I removed my shoe and started running because at that moment I thought I was being chased. But my Gee makavelli noticed that it was weed that was doing it's thing. He ran after me, gave me milk and sugar cane and then I regained my self..

Till today if I hear wee... Forget all those high you see in music videos. That thing fit make you see spirit....
Re: What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Being born in Nigeria
It really strange cool
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly / Shocking! Photo Of Man With Full Breast / Do You Believe In Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.