Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound (2467 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
all this paid monikers posting fake news to support covid 19 claims

smh

Nobody said she died of covid19

Stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2020
They never con carry the dead body oo
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by seunlayi(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:
They never con carry the dead body oo
this is Nigeria bro and be careful, police may later link the dead with homicides and you may not find it funny
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2020
seunlayi:
this is Nigeria bro and be careful, police may later link the dead with homicides and you may not find it funny

Haa
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Obakashdee(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Show pictures jare grin
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by VirginFinder: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Sservant of God, Ssold out for kingdom of God! and anything that brings Jjoy to my Father in Heaven !

Dts all!
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by VirginFinder: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's life bro!
Mr. Death gives no Sspecial Aannouncement or Rrespect before he comes..

It could have been anyone in that compound!

That's why we Aannounce daily on the need for Ppreparation!

Preparation for Eeternity is as important as the Bbreathe that Ppowers us!
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Update

NCDC have carried her oh
They came around 3pm

They disinfect our house in and out

Maybe by tomorrow una go hear am for news say a Chinese national died of covid19
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by ambrosedmax(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's in the news already
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2020
ambrosedmax:
It's in the news already

Where oh
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Jakumo(m): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2020
All Chinese people need to be shown the door out of Africa NOW.

They bring disease. They despise and revile Africans, despite being invaders IN Africa. They destroy Africa's land and rivers as they mine gold in very damaging ways, and they are deforesting the entire continent of Africa, after paying bribes to corrupt officials who then allow this tragedy to unfold.

The death of a Chinese Corona Virus woman in Abuja is certainly a good start, but it would be far better to deport them ALL back to China NOW, so that they can continue to die THERE, from the deadly virus illness that THEY created in their overcrowded nation of bat-eating invaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Help Your Vagina Smell Good / Lagos Onikan Isolation Center Ready - (pictures) / See What Banger Did To This Boy.(graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.