Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound (2466 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
I just came back home now I got the news that a Chinese lady living in our compound died in her room, nobody know what caused her death, police at life Camp division Abuja have been informed they came to the house saw her dead body in her room and left, I think we are waiting for NCDC as of 8:03pm 22/6/20

I will be updating the how everything is going

I hope they don't ask us to quarantine oh

Our house is a 3 story building with 3 different wings

I'm on the down floor of left wing I think she lives on the second floor right wing sha
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
That's life bro!
Mr. Death gives no Special Announcement or Respect before he comes..

It could have been anyone in that compound!

That's why we Announce daily on the need for Preparation!

Preparation for Eternity is as important as the Breathe that Powers us!

6 Likes

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by EzzyCarter: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
sad
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by ArcFresky(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Masquerade has entered express
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by okomile(f): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
You all will be quantized

All death now is covid one nine

grin grin
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by majamajic(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is serious
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by pyyxxaro: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
okomile:
You all will be quantized

All death now is covid one nine

grin grin

GrammarNazi is coming for you tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Vyzz: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
cool
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chinese woman? One gigolo must have yanshed her to death.

Abuja residents are very foolish

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by MaziIgwe007: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Crazy times.
The painful part is that the government has made us believe that anything that comes out of their forsaken is a lie.

She might have died of natural causes.
Only Jesus can save in times like this. Run to HIM
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by FlordFlorez(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Covid19 is a prime suspect of every death.
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Endlesspeace(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's life bro!
Mr. Death gives no Special Announcement or Respect before he comes..

It could have been anyone in that compound!

That's why we Announce daily on the need for Preparation!

Preparation for Eternity is as important as the Breathe that Powers us!

Do you have a ministry or in charge of a ministry?
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by ojun50(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Prepare ndcd is coming to pick all of you.

Bt before you go arrange this food stuff.
Peak milk
Milo
Garri

5 Likes

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by NettyNelly(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bro start putting your things together oo. It seems you will have to spend some time out of home. I can only help keep you company while you are there with a free training in my signature
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Righteousness89(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Endlesspeace:

I am a Servant of God, Sold out for kingdom of God! and anything that brings Joy to my Father in Heaven !

Dts all!

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Endlesspeace(f): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I am a Servant of God, Sold out for kingdom of God! and anything that brings Joy to my Father in Heaven !

Dts all!

Ok
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
You still gat a chance to walk away, before NCDC begins to quarantine everything on sight.
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by espn(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who asked you...People die everyday abeg...
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by okomile(f): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin
Na we dey yarn for zoogeria grin

pyyxxaro:

GrammarNazi is coming for you tongue
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by PapaNnamdi: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
all this paid monikers posting fake news to support covid 19 claims
smh
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Update

The woman didn't die today oh, she died days ago someone perceived the odour coming out from her room thinking it was rate and big big fly's according to him was flying out from the room, he peep and saw a decomposed body
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by missimelda01(f): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahh this is so sad sad
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by pyyxxaro: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
okomile:
grin
Na we dey yarn for zoogeria grin

grin
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by doggedfighter(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
She was living alone and no one noticed her condition
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Endlesspeace:

Yes, I am in charge of ministry of women resources and couples enjoyment.
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2020
May God save us from loneliness.
Anyone who separates you from mixing up with people who love you is an enemy.

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Mywd: 5:23am On Jun 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Update

The woman didn't die today oh, she died days ago someone perceived the odour coming out from her room thinking it was rate and big big fly's according to him was flying out from the room, he peep and saw a decomposed body

D woman don old??
Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Mywd:

D woman don old??

No oh

Na last 2 weeks Sunday I see her last
My job no de require me stay at home always

You know these Chinese people she fit don old oh but it's not in her look

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
She was living alone and no one noticed her condition

Well people that lives within her wing should have noticed, but again the house we live in is everyone mind your business oh

The Chinese don't talk to anyone, she doesn't answer greetings
I don't even know if Chinese embassy know she's in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by JeffreyD1(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2020
RonaldoVido:
May God save us from loneliness.

Anyone who separates you from mixing up with people who love you is an enemy.

Seems loneliness killed her

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Woman Just Died In My Compound by Mywd: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2020
JeffreyD1:

No oh

Na last 2 weeks Sunday I see her last
My job no de require me stay at home always

You know these Chinese people she fit don old oh but it's not in her look

Its so sad tho...
Na something to go cause am joorh..... Make God Help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Days Fibroid Solution / An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? / Pls Doctors In The House I Need Your Help . Herb Sellers Pls Stay Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.