Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Make Millions As A Stud Breeder. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Make Millions As A Stud Breeder. (341 Views)

My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin / Diary Of A First Time Dog Breeder With 9 Solid Boerboel Pups / Must Read: How To Be A Responsible Dog Breeder and stop breeding junks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions As A Stud Breeder. by Echbee: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
How to make millions as a stud breeder.
Breeding males only means you won’t have to go through all the care and attention a bitch needs. However, your revenue will come from various breeders looking for amazing studs.

Breeders are ready to pay you for the delivery of your dog’s semen. You may not generate much money from the litter itself except on certain arrangements.

Prices can be from a hundred to thousands depending on your male’s pedigree and ranking in championships and shows. Raising studs only forces you to invest in the best available dogs and participate in a lot of competitions to build your reputation. Join the group : text vet to 35818.
https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2020/06/how-to-make-millions-as-stud-breeder.html
Re: How To Make Millions As A Stud Breeder. by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Naim Nairalanders resemble who hunger wan faint? In this forum there is always a “get rich quick doing xyz.” This is only another coin in the piggy bank. Sell your service, I don’t have any problem with it. However, don’t sell pipe dreams.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) GSD Puppies(male And Female) NEEDED In Lagos / Pittbull Available / Please How Do I Feed My Dog In The Correct Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.