Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How To Make Call On The Locked Phone Without Unlocking It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Call On The Locked Phone Without Unlocking It (318 Views)

How Much To Unlocked A Network Locked Phone / How Can I Unlock A Network Locked Phone That Is Ineligible? / 4G Network Won't Allow Me To Make Call Or Send Messages.. On My HOMTOM HT50. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Call On The Locked Phone Without Unlocking It by Adebayo171200(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good day everyone
I care about you and everyone here on my Facebook profile and page.
So, I'd like to share this idea that I just got with you which has existed for a long period of time but know its benefits and how it help just of recent. We can be equal with this knowledge, none is expert.

Many of you will be like 'Covenant, what are you up to with this'. Just stay tune and read, not so much.

It's about emergency option on the lock screen on the phone, i.e. when the phone was locked.

Many of us protect our phone with pattern, code and password.
But, have you ever think this before?

Am sorry for this:

Evil will not befall on us.

Imagine a person that meet up with a vital accident or having serious illness that he/she can't talk and the people within him/her want to call his/her relative or phone got lost and someone needed to be called to report this to, but his/her phone has been locked, else, no one knows the key to unlock the padlock (LoL �). Emergency option can be of help at this moment (This is not about 911 or 112 we pressed to play when we are young ooo���)

It can saves life within a secs, if we can all activate it.

Relatives' or friends' phone numbers can be added to the list that can be called at locked screen mode, I mean without even unlocking the phone, it doesn't cares whether you know the password or not. Once you add the number, they can be called for assistance.

Because, you may be in position to help or you may need that help.

How I wish we all know this and its benefits, it will help vice versa, as in, you know and I know, you add and I can call. Understand? uhn? Yes, follow me.

Here, I have packaged a step by step video that will guide you on how to add your relatives number on emergency list.

WHY MUST YOU WATCH IT?

You might not be the one that need help but you might be the one that want to help and the victim has already done this too. How will you be of help?

Click the link below to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF1jN2qkB_I

WhatsApp: 09039580317
Instagram: @adebayocovenant

Let share in love.

(1) (Reply)

22k Tecno Pouvoir 3air Urgently For Sale In Ikeja Lagos / Does VIVO Y91c Supports MTN 4G? / TECNO Nigeria Launches CAMON 16- Price And Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.