Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match (53912 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision / Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Seunpaul01(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2020
I think the premier league went too far involving in the protest. It's just too much.
From the fact that the protest have been rendered senseless with huge looting, destroying nations heritage, killings and a more vivid fact that it is politically motivated.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by KulKid(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2020
sirblend:
Enough of this black lives matter drama, it irritates me too the bone. See how the whites are trying to protect and improve black/African lives. But over here in Africa nothing is been done to improve our lives.
Everyday you hear of ritual killing.
Everyday people are kidnapped.
Everyday armed bandits are terrorizing people.
Everyday herdsmen gruesomely murder people.
Scamming is rampant.
Nigeria lacks industries.
We lack stable electricity.
Governments the resources of the people.
I keep asking myself is it the same creator that created both WHITE MAN AND BLACK MAN?.
WE CONTINUE TO ELECT AND RECYCLE THE SAME INDIVIDUALS/ LEADERS WHO HAVE NEVER ADDED VALUE TO AFRICA LIVES/NIGERIAN LIVES.

TO HELL WITH BLACK LIVES MATTERS.
CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME.
ITS TIME TO TAKE THE FUTURE INTO YOUR HANDS. LET US JOIN HANDS TO BUILD A NIGERIA THAT IS LIKE AMERICA.

NIGERIAN LIVES MATTERS
Where is the protest taking place sir?
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Seunpaul01(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Racism will Continue
Until History is erased.. Our civilization will become stagnant.. No collective development will ever happen

And history can never be erased.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Okiibe(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
All Lives matter. White, Black, coloured people's lives matter, any day, any time.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by sirblend: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
KulKid:
Where is the protest taking place sir?

It begins with you.
Your state government office.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by BABANGBALI: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World is Confused!

When we refuse to yield to The Prince of Peace , we end up with Confusion, contention, Pretence, deceit and Confrontations....

The World needs JESUS CHRIST!

abeg shut the fok up and stop religionosing everything that happen in the world, it is fokn nauseating
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by KaptainAfrika: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Toh. The black mans live is under attack even here in Africa. What did the black man do. Kai.

PrecisionFx:

U can goan start ur own all lives matter movement much later. For now there's a movement that is fighting for legitimate rights, no one should try to derail it
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by BABANGBALI: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Okiibe:
All Lives matter. White, Black, coloured people's lives matter, any day, any time.[color=#006600][/color]
all i know is that I prefer white pusssssssssssy

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Chatbot1234: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Sadly many people on this thread don't know what racism is, you've definitely not experienced it also, hopefully we learn to keep shut when we dont understand or haven't experienced it.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by uunwanaobong3: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Very soon multinational companies and institutions will be afraid to use black people or Africans for advertisement and promotion of their company because of this whole nonsense of black stereotype and racism, ........ It has already began (look at Colgate).... Companies will be afraid to associate themselves with Africans because of the backlash
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Even whites are condemning the "white lives matter" plane because they understand it's origins.

But one nonentity from Nigeria who had never experienced racism nor understands what racism is about is ignorantly praising it and shouting "white lives matter", "black lives matter don tire us"..

Trust me, your stupidity is the exotic kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

where was the Blackman when his mates made progress and prosperity .. busy drinking burukutu ,taking wives and chieftaincy titles..

If the white man decides to eradicate racism (which in my opinion they are doing a great job at), it will be due solely on their magnanimity..

Blackman when never send their own kind.. look what we are doing to ourselves in the continent.. Nigerians here will gladly call an Igbo man 5th class citizen with Glee and roaring cheers from fellow Nigerians ...and moreso treat u as such.. just because a war was fought and won some 50yrs ago..

but we demand that the whites give up their upper hand as a matter of must after our ancestors willingly gave their kith and kin in exchange for cheap rum

Black world should stop looking for cheap pity.. look inwards,get ur acts together and smack the world in the face with success..

Racism should naturally fizzle out.. nobody gives up their upper hand just like that

sonofanarchy:
Yes white lives matter, enough of this black lives matter inferiority complex we Africans exhibits.
Mindlog:
"All Lives Matter"
SpecialAdviser:
Why the outrage? Everybody's lives matter. Black shouldn't make it look like they are always the target.

After all many whites have also died in the hands of blacks.
Most importantly blacks have killed more blacks in history.
[quote author=drehdinho post=90975451]When blacks don't appreciate one another but want others to appreciate them. They should stop this funny campaign that's getting them to no specific end and first teach blacks to learn to love one another.
motionarena:
So what is the issue with that.

All lives matter
YorubaKinging:
Of course white lives matters

All lives matters

God is not a respecter of colors of skins

We are all equal in his sight

The lazy black should stop looking for quick money and come back to thier home in Africa
[quote author=Mightyhaiz post=90975379]

where was the Blackman when his mates made progress and prosperity .. busy drinking burukutu ,taking wives and chieftaincy titles..

If the white man decides to eradicate racism (which in my opinion they are doing a great job at), it will be due solely on their magnanimity..

Blackman when never send their own kind.. look what we are doing to ourselves in the continent.. Nigerians here will gladly call an Igbo man 5th class citizen with Glee and roaring cheers from fellow Nigerians ...and moreso treat u as such.. just because a war was fought and won some 50yrs ago..

but we demand that the whites give up their upper hand as a matter of must after our ancestors willingly gave their kith and kin in exchange for cheap rum

Black world should stop looking for cheap pity.. look inwards,get ur acts together and smack the world in the face with success..

Racism should naturally fizzle out.. nobody gives up their upper hand just like that

Mightyhaiz:

sirblend:
Enough of this black lives matter drama, it irritates me too the bone. See how the whites are trying to protect and improve black/African lives. But over here in Africa nothing is been done to improve our lives.
Scamming is rampant.
I keep asking myself is it the same creator that created both WHITE MAN AND BLACK MAN?.
WE CONTINUE TO ELECT AND RECYCLE THE SAME INDIVIDUALS/ LEADERS WHO HAVE NEVER ADDED VALUE TO AFRICA LIVES/NIGERIAN LIVES.

ITS TIME TO TAKE THE FUTURE INTO YOUR HANDS. LET US JOIN HANDS TO BUILD A NIGERIA THAT IS LIKE AMERICA.

NIGERIAN LIVES MATTERS

SMH
YOU ALL ARE STUPID

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by ebopee: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
The truth is bitter. Why are you guys attacking the guy Righteousness? He is simply telling you the truth and I am not surprised at our stupidity not to accept the truth because the Bible says that Men prefer darkness rather than light. Oh God help your children.

Accept Jesus and be free from this vanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2020
sirblend:
Scamming is rampant.

NIGERIAN LIVES MATTERS
We need a revolution to oust this worthless fascist government and I tell you solemnly "A revolution cannot be made with white gloves"
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

SMH
YOU ALL ARE STUPID
Look at this tribal bigot talking. Rubbish.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by blackboy(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2020
If Black Lives Matter why not White Lives Matter too.
Freedom of expression. I dont see nothing wrong with it. So long as they didn't say black lives don't matter
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2020
sirblend:
Scamming is rampant.

NIGERIAN LIVES MATTERS
That's the spirit. More blessings
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Seunpaul01(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
drlaykay:
I think this whites have inferiority complex
They act so insecure.
Why would someone sponsor such? It's pure waste.
They are naturally in competition with blacks and would rather die than see blacks outshine them in anything.

Seriously? Are you in this world? Imagine, whites are in competition with black people.

First, Let the black Americans/people that already found their root in Africa relocate to their respective countries in Africa. Then we would say white are in competition.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Coldie(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder how this is seen as racism.

But black lives matter is not?
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

SMH
YOU ALL ARE STUPID

Best reply I've read all day and it's still morning! People just write rubbish when they understand nothing about racism or white supremacy. Honestly there needs to be a word for "ignorance" and "stupidity" wrapped up in one

1 Like

Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Seunpaul01:
I think the premier league went too far involving in the protest. It's just too much.
From the fact that the protest have been rendered senseless with huge looting, destroying nations heritage, killings and a more vivid fact that it is politically motivated.
Politically motivated = Hidden agenda = Use the Media = Premier league (a good medium) .
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Seunpaul01(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That is like a doctor telling you in the emergency room that 'all bones matter' when you are presenting as a result of a fractured femur.

what a stupid comparison.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Tomiwa69(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Seunpaul01:

And history can never be erased.
Wrong...that knowledge is hidden...it can..soon enough
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Seunpaul01(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
EliteBiz:

Politically motivated = Hidden agenda = Use the Media = Premier league (a good medium) .

So you are saying they are using Premier League too
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Tomiwa69(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2020
JuanDeDios:

What do you mean by the bolded?
When we destroy all knowledge about culture, religion,wars,slavery for our next Human generation to not av it to reflect back ..
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Tomiwa69(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2020
kikero:

Or until invaders from another planet arrive...then we will wake up to our collective humanity.
They Won't come until we av reached a certain Level of technological boom..we won't Reach that level when we are still aggressively divided
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Seunpaul01(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Wrong...that knowledge is hidden...it can..soon enough

That was not a question. I was making an affirmative statement. Nobody can erase is history.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Dadaboy: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2020
NorthPrince:

You are making nairaland boring abeg
Seriously. I barely open nairaland lately because of his religious balderdash the mods have refused to do something about.
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by Jakemedg(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2020
gfon:
My own is so any plane can just fly over a stadium like that and even drop a bomb o
Me self just dey confused
Re: Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match by TripA(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2020
most of the comments here shows how much little understanding Nairaland have.....or they don't read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.