Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus (507 Views)

Black Lives Matter Movement Nominated For Nobel Peace Price / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus by nelsonoba: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2020
I knew these Marxists whose agenda as stated on their website includes "tearing down the nuclear family" and "promoting LGBTQ rights" would get to this at some point in one way or another. I pity those who are fooled to think BLM is "helping" black people

Re: See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus by iPrevail(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Yep. Jesus doesn't have to be white skin yanno? I'm racist like that too.

1 Like

Re: See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus by dermmy(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
nelsonoba:
I knew these Marxists whose agenda as stated on their website includes "tearing down the nuclear family" and "promoting LGBTQ rights" would get to this at some point in one way or another. I pity those who are fooled to think BLM is "helping" black people

Have you ever seen Jesus before? How did you know that's the real Jesus the bible talks about. As a christian It is your faith in him that matters not the worship of one statue or symbol that has nothing to do with eternal life. And remember It's a free world they are free to say whatever they like about any religion what matters is an end to all forms of racial discrimination and i think that's the creed of the BLM movement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus by FlordFlorez(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2020
All these Goddamn illuminatists.
Re: See What Black Lives Matter Leader Said About Jesus by nelsonoba: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
dermmy:

Have you ever seen Jesus before? How did you know that's the real Jesus the bible talks about. As a christian It is your faith in him that matters not the worship of one statue or symbol that has nothing to do with eternal life. And remember It's a free world they are free to say whatever they like about any religion what matters is an end to all forms of racial discrimination and i think that's the creed of the BLM movement.

You certainly don't know what BLM is. I always advise people like you who think they are smart and "enlightened", and are shouting up and down about how black lives matter to go on BLM website to read for themselves the stated missions of BLM. When you finish reading their mission statements, then come back and explain to me how that equates to fighting racism.
Maybe you will be able to explain to me what things like dismantling capitalism, dismantling the traditional nuclear family, promotion of LGBT rights, etc all have to do with fighting racism.

Also, have you seen Jesus before? Do you know his exact skin colour? And even if you knew his skin colour, what has that got to do with the salvation of man that he paid for with his blood? If BLM are bold enough to attack symbols of Roman Catholic Christianity, then nothing stops them from outrightly attacking christianity very soon. That is why I speak out against them, NOT BECAUSE I AM A ROMAN CATHOLIC WHO BELIEVES IN PRAYING TO STATUES

(1) (Reply)

Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid / Joe Biden: A Ticket For The First Female President In America / Turkey Calls On International Forces To Conquer Jerusalem: Zechariah's Gog-Magog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.