Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid (508 Views)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Married Politician Reacts To Video Purportedly Showing Him Having Group Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by allwell51: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by Techm0: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2020
sad

Stupid greedy Trump better take time to treat himself, Trump's death would throw world trade into chaos, forex trade with dollars , bonds and stocks market would suffer bigly, crypto currency is already getting negative vibes

How a very sensitive US Presidency ended up with this bufoon still puzzles me, his own blood brother died of possibly covid 19 complications he still won't take caution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Any 75 year old that climbs up a flight of stairs will have the same issue

1 Like

Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by Techm0: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2020
FarahAideed:
Any 75 year old that climbs up a flight of stairs will have the same issue

Not the 75 years folks I know

Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by FarahAideed: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

How many do you know ? Joe biden?

1 Like

Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by nameo: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
sad

Stupid greedy Trump better take time to treat himself, Trump's death would throw world trade into chaos, forex trade with dollars , bonds and stocks market would suffer bigly, crypto currency is already getting negative vibes

How a very sensitive US Presidency ended up with this bufoon still puzzles me, his own blood brother died of possibly covid 19 complications he still won't take caution

I agree with you completely.

I have no patience for irrresponsible and useless Leaders.

Trump is an eg of the 1st; whilst Buhari, the 2nd

1 Like

Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by 2x24: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
sad

[/s]
Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by 2x24: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

[/s]
Re: Trump Finding It Hard To Breathe On His Opening Speech Due To Him Having Covid by Danny50: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
What kind vaccine do players take that they test positive wiithin days.

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton - Withdraw Your Speech About Nigeria'' Youth Leader / No Body Go Kidnap Me Again In Nigeria. I Was Once Kidnapped In Ibadan / Bloody Footage: UK Guy Breaks Bottle On Passerby Just Because Of A Dog -Graphic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.