Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly (56169 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Start Relocating’ – Ohanaeze On Demolition Of Igbo-populated Markets In Lagos / Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Just30: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Keep playing stupid

the article you cited was from a sub chief distancing his stool from what the Osu Mantse did.

but i dont have mush tie to draw your attention back to your blunder cus i think you already know.
Hence why you are playing stupid.

you are just a bigot running around social media spreading bigotry when you know nothing.

Next time you want to talk about any legal stuffs, make sure you know the position of the law.
Johnsghana:

My own lies? When I brought more than one receipt. I will school you anyday, anywhere.

You wrote, the "Even the Chief quoted is a Sub Chief". The text is still there for you to read.

Go and read my previous comments about Ghana and Nigeria on other posts and you will see that I don't take sides based on bigotry. When the Nigerians are in the wrong I say it and when the Ghanaians are also wrong, I say it.

Now I have to rest from your trolling since your conversation in beginning to go in the direction of insults and invectives and I will not follow you into the gutter. I am better than that.
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Just30: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Read the Conclusion from the Supreme court judge

It is right there at the CONCLUSION PART.

all the point listed are things that you do before you purchase land from the rightful owners.

The conclusion stress that if you dont buy the land from the rightful owner, you will find yourself grief
Johnsghana:

Nothing in your plenty quote says you have to go to a Chief or any stool and verify ownership of a land.
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Johnsghana(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Just30:
Keep playing stupid

the article you cited was from a sub chief distancing his stool from what the Osu Mantse did.

but i dont have mush tie to draw your attention back to your blunder cus i think you already know.
Hence why you are playing stupid.

you are just a bigot running around social media spreading bigotry when you know nothing.

Next time you want to talk about any legal stuffs, make sure you know the position of the law.
Your careless use of the word stupid mean two things. It's either you're baiting me into engaging you with insults and invectives or your vocabulary is highly limited that why you cannot express yourself without being crass.

You call me a bigot? When you are the one trying very hard to hold unto what everyone else had moved on from.

See a post I posted here on NL when I felt Nigerians were in the wrong. And how candid I was in the post.

I double dare you to show one place where on NL you even said anything critical about Ghana or Ghanaians.

Johnsghana:
Coming form someone who lives and works in Ghana, Nigerians are pushing Ghanaians to the verge of xenophobia attacks. Let me tell you why.

Nigerians are disrespectful - You come to another man's land and you will not respect their culture and norms.

Nigerians are rude and insensitive - We use harsh words too often and behave like we own the place.

Nigerians are lousy and shameless - It is not like Ghanaians are saints, but they are mostly cautious and less risk averse. Hmmmn! Nigerians? You will see them shouting in public places, engaging in demeaning acts in broad daylight in another man's land.

Nigerian are bullies and too impatient - Get rich quick, play a fast one, ponzi deals, 419, Yahoo, Money rituals, etc are many of the vices we have exported to Ghana. Growing up in Lagos in the 80s we used to think all the prostitutes in Lagos were from Ghana. In 2019, Nigerians have taken over all the whoring activities in Ghana. You will see our girls standing by the road side everywhere in Ghana.

Nigerians need to just calm down and leave Ghana for Ghanaians. If you have no legitimate work to do in Ghana, leave and stop being a nuisance in this small country.

I have gone through your NL profile and I see you posting only good things about Ghana and insulting people here anyhow. This had only confirmed my assumption that you are just here to troll Nigerians for whatever reason best known to you. This makes it hard to hide your hate for Nigeria or Nigerians. See a few of your previous posts here on NL

Just30:
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

When Ghana has more influence than you in the region
you are here making noise.

go and check the voting pattern and how they all swing with Ghana
No ECOWAS country will ever follow nigeria because the usual suggestions are foolish.

you nigerians like to make too much useless noise.

Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Zenith and GT are enough parasites on the Ghanaian economy
Dangote the smuggler are enough parasites on the Ghanaian economy

money from them is what you use to build your economy. grin grin grin grin

Just30:
as usual

the nigerian pig size brain grin grin grin grin

zombie academy

Just30:
you must be really dumb grin grin

Hiding behind faceless profile on the internet to insult people says a lot about you and your way of thinking.

Still, I send light and love way! You will be alright last last!

Please stop trolling me!
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Just30: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
you are still here making noise

just go and educate yourself on the laws of Ghana so you dont end up finding yourself grief
Johnsghana:

Your careless use of the word stupid mean two things. It's either you're baiting me into engaging you with insults and invectives or your vocabulary is highly limited that why you cannot express yourself without being crass.

You call me a bigot? When you are the one trying very hard to hold unto what everyone else had moved on from.

See a post I posted here on NL when I felt Nigerians were in the wrong. And how candid I was in the post.

I double dare you to show one place where on NL you even said anything critical about Ghana or Ghanaians.

I have gone through your NL profile and I see you posting only good things about Ghana and insulting people here anyhow. This had only confirmed my assumption that you are just here to troll Nigerians for whatever reason best known to you. This makes it hard to hide your hate for Nigeria or Nigerians. See a few of your previous posts here on NL

Hiding behind faceless profile on the internet to insult people says a lot about you and your way of thinking.

Still, I send light and love way! You will be alright last last!

Please stop trolling me!
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Johnsghana(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Just30:
you are still here making noise

just go and educate yourself on the laws of Ghana so you dont end up finding yourself grief

Please stop trolling me!

Peddle your hate for Nigeria and Nigerians elsewhere.

In case you think by deleting it from your comment it changes who you are. See who you really below!

Just30:
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

No ECOWAS country will ever follow nigeria because the usual suggestions are foolish.

Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Just30:
as usual

zombie academy

Just30:
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Just30: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
you really love my attention

guy! i dont have your time
Johnsghana:

Please stop trolling me!

Peddle your hate for Nigeria and Nigerians elsewhere.

In case you think by deleting it from your comment it changes who you are. See who you really below!

Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Johnsghana(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Just30:
you really love my attention

guy! i dont have your time

Dude, stop trolling me!

Since this is what you about NL doing, calling people dumb, etc. Leave me out of it.

Just30:
is your reeducation over, yet?

your are too dumb for engagement of any kind

Please understand the concept of consent, I have asked several times that you stop trolling me. Please Stop!

I don't like your attention or anything about your posts here on NL.

I do not wish to have any form of conversation with anyone that only uses language as such below.

Just30:
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Just30:
as usual

zombie academy

Just30:
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Just30: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
keep wasting your life on Nairaland

grin grin
Johnsghana:

Dude, stop trolling me!

Since this is what you about NL doing, calling people dumb, etc. Leave me out of it.

Please understand the concept of consent, I have asked several times that you stop trolling me. Please Stop!

I don't like your attention or anything about your posts here on NL.

I do not wish to have any form of conversation with anyone that only uses language as such below.

Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Johnsghana(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Just30:

grin grin

My response to you should not be misconstrued as acceptance of your limited vocabulary. I don't wish to have any for of engagement with you.

STOP TROLLING ME!

Just30:
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Just30:
as usual

zombie academy

Just30:
Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Just30: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
attention seeker
Johnsghana:

My response to you should not be misconstrued as acceptance of your limited vocabulary. I don't wish to have any for of engagement with you.

STOP TROLLING ME!

Re: Ghanaian Monarch On Demolition: Nigeria Wanted To Take Our Land Forcibly by Johnsghana(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just30:
attention seeker

What attention do I want from someone who is capable of these kind of words..........

Stop being a troll instead! Stop trolling!

Just30:

grin grin

Just30:
grin grin grin grin hehe

drunk nigerian

Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Just30:
as usual

zombie academy

Just30:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Sunday Igboho Escaped From Beninese Airport, Was Lured Back Through Calls / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.