Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? (1733 Views)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Gentle0wavez: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Please how can you deal with a situation where your partner is hell bent on using sex as a weapon. That's when you don't live up to her expectations, she feels like you don't deserve sex. I know that there are many fishes in the river but I don't feel good or even safe going outside and I'm not ready to rape someone's daughter neither am I ready to easily bend to her will or go back to my Masturbating ways bcoz of nonsense. The rejection dey pain sha, esp when you know that nothing is wrong with her, she just wants to leverage power over you. Other aspects of the relationship dey OK oh, but this flaw is really tempting me to push the quit button.

1 Like

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Say no to premarital sex

2 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by yanabasee1(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:
Say no to premarital sex

Only if you are a virgin!!!

5 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Louisosazee(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Bro,why killing yourself to buy a car when you can get free rides elsewhere?

If she is using it as a weapon, A-junction(Ashawo Junction) is cheap excuse yourself from her and visit there, by the time you do that twice, she will hav no option to give you good sex

4 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Gentle0wavez: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:
Say no to premarital sex

It happens even more in marriages and it's going to be more complicated and frustrating then. So stop talking off point.
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
yanabasee1:

Only if you are a virgin!!!

A non-virgin shouldn't say no to premarital sex undecided..smh
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Emmanuelcann: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Almost all women (and men) do it. It's innate. That's why maturity is a basic prerequisite for marriage - you have to work on your self control and also understand that you can't always have intimacy whenever you please (just like every other thing in life)! When she switches off you learn to switch off too - until you either yield and bring her round through whatever it takes or suffer the rejection and prolong your ordeal till she comes round grin
I'm against premarital sex though!

5 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by yanabasee1(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:

A non-virgin shouldn't say no to premarital sex undecided..smh

A non-virgin should stop acting like a virgin... Because, she's an expired virgin and should use her words rightly....
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2020
yanabasee1:

A non-virgin should stop acting like a virgin... Because, she's an expired virgin and should use her words rightly....

What are the words
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by yanabasee1(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:

What are the words

I should reiterate your words to you?
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by callmeRichie(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Bro observe your responsibilities, shower her with things you know she likes, lock up and pretend nothing is going on! Watch as guilt eats her up and she comes begging. Don't look sex starved to her pls, when she even later make the move, reject her frankly!

Let her feel like "you can do without her", it's then she would reset. undecided

1 Like

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by DeRay98(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Please how can you deal with a situation where your partner is hell bent on using sex as a weapon. That's when you don't live up to her expectations, she feels like you don't deserve sex. I know that there are many fishes in the river but I don't feel good or even safe going outside and I'm not ready to rape someone's daughter neither am I ready to easily bend to her will or go back to my Masturbating ways bcoz of nonsense. The rejection dey pain sha, esp when you know that nothing is wrong with her, she just wants to leverage power over you. Other aspects of the relationship dey OK oh, but this flaw is really tempting me to push the quit button.

If you're married then, you have a point rightfully so. If you're just BF and GF.
You ain't got no rights sir.
Married women use it all the time and its humiliting for a married man as well as stupid on the part of wives.
It's worse for faithful and homely husbands because their knows they won't go out to get it.
However, the repeated use of it to settle scores push many husbands who have been enduring temptations outside from ladies all the while and it takes just one day of frustration and attention from an opportunist tempter to get him down and it's all over. An unintended away match has been played, coincidence becomes a habit and...

3 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by paulolee(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2020
get oda options
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Brokeloser: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

What is this again!! You need red pill in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Gentle0wavez: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Brokeloser:

What is this again!! You need red pill in your life.
Pharmacist please prescribe dosage for me
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Zabiboy: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
but this flaw is really tempting me to push the quit button.

An whats stopping you from doing the above?? angry

1 Like

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by BigJoe19: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only simp men find themselves in this kind of position. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by derrydinny: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
learn how to fvck her good. if she enjoys having sex with you, she will never weaponize it because she knows what she will miss, even if she does it, it won't last long because her body will tell her it needs to feel what it regularly felt.

learn self control. the way some men act like not having sex for a month or 2 is a death sentence baffles me, you will see men running around, helter skelter just to get laid. this is usually because of the society making it seem like all men must have sex regularly to be sane but in reality, it isn't so. learn self control or masturbate, when you don't bother her for sex for a while, she will become restless because she will think about different things and she will also miss having sex with you(that is if you do no 1).

this advice is also useful to any young man out there, know how to please women sexually so they will run after you with their pussies and you don't have to pay for it ever again.

2 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
yanabasee1:

I should reiterate your words to you?

Then you haven't said anything.
Bye
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

It happens even more in marriages and it's going to be more complicated and frustrating then. So stop talking off point.

Is the op married? Who's talking offpoint now undecided
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Blackmoran(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
To stop it, whenever she say no, just stand up, dress up take your car keys if you dont have one put on your favorite shoes, go out and have fun for the night if possible don't come back home till the next day... When you back, do like nothing happen no matter how she nag you or stir trouble, just be calm and don't ask her for sex until are brain reset even with that still show no interest for a week. Try that you will thank me later..

4 Likes

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by 2dice01: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
You already know the Solution to your Problem

If you don't have Séx in a week or month you won't die
Most guys we do like our lives depend on the séx that is why they use it as leverage

Funny enough women enjoy the sex than men
Seems you guys ain't married yet

Just act normal
Take your mind of séx even if she wear only pants and bra when you are at home
Watch funny movies to while away time
Hangout with friends don't be always indoor with her
If you a fan of PlayStation Buy it PS2,3,4 or 5 Depend on your Pocket cheesy
Watch CNN grin (Trump vs Black live matters Palava)
Listen to your favorite Artiste
Read Inspiration Books

Na your Bae go rape you las las when you no send am

kindly explain the live to her expection?

1 Like

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
undecided
Oga, if you're good in bed, no Delilah will use sex as a weapon. If I hear.

1 Like

Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by yanabasee1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:

Then you haven't said anything. Bye

Only because you don't have a brain to decipher.......
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Dfynboi: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:
Say no to premarital sex
swear u never get bleeped b4
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
yanabasee1:

Only because you don't have a brain to decipher.......

Same as you
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by pretydiva(f): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dfynboi:
swear u never get bleeped b4

I don't need to swear. You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Weaponizing Sex, What Should Be Done?? by Gentle0wavez: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2020
derrydinny:
learn how to fvck her good. if she enjoys having sex with you, she will never weaponize it because she knows what she will miss, even if she does it, it won't last long because her body will tell her it needs to feel what it regularly felt.

learn self control. the way some men act like not having sex for a month or 2 is a death sentence baffles me, you will see men running around, helter skelter just to get laid. this is usually because of the society making it seem like all men must have sex regularly to be sane but in reality, it isn't so. learn self control or masturbate, when you don't bother her for sex for a while, she will become restless because she will think about different things and she will also miss having sex with you(that is if you do no 1).

this advice is also useful to any young man out there, know how to please women sexually so they will run after you with their pussies and you don't have to pay for it ever again.

Wow best advice so far. The first sentence tho

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Seen Twerking In New Video / PICTURE: Annie Reacts As Ini Edo Rubs Her Hands Gently On 2baba’s Bald Head / Justice For My Kidnapped And Gang Raped Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.