Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Help Save My Wife And Child - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Save My Wife And Child (1992 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children On Vacation (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo, Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
FOLYKAZE:
Good morning Nairalanders. I want to inform the fora that my wife delivered a bouncing baby girl safely, through CS yester night. Both the mother and the baby are medically sound. Though we had some complications, but with the help of medical experts, the whole issue was resolved within a couple of hours.

I, the mother, and our baby girl want to say a big thanks to every one who have supported us all through, from casualty to antenatal, from theatre room to post natal. All your inputs including well wishes are appreciated. We say a very big thanks.

Aside from delivery pack and cost of operation, both amount to ₦79000, necessary items like drugs, laboratory tests, samplings, injections and other things needed were to be paid for. Coupled with onward treatments of the baby and her mother, this had piled up our uncleared bills.

With this on the line, we still need more of your supports. Not a penny is too little. Thanks

I'm so happy to read this.

I pray more sound health to the mother and the baby. smiley
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations. I am happy to hear this great news. The Lord be with you all.
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congrats. Wish you and your family greater success.
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by triplechoice(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congrats for the new born baby
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rilwayne001:

I'm so happy to read this.
I pray more sound health to the mother and the baby. smiley
Thanks buddy
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
triplechoice:
Congrats for the new born baby
Thanks sire!
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
gensteejay:
Congrats. Wish you and your family greater success.

Thanks for everything sir. I so much appreciate
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:

Thanks Mr for the supports.
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by WINNERSMOG: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Congratulations brother. At a time like this you need to be very courageous to silence all the wiles of the devil. Please I will recommend that you and your wife get and study the book: Satan get lost by Bishop Oyedepo. I can send you the soft copy if you don’t mind. People perish because of lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6) You and your family shall not perish in the name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by MuttleyLaff: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bodydialect57:

FOLYKAZE:
Thanks Mr for the supports.
She is Ma'am and not a Mr

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by LordReed(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Foly, I sent you small thing. Abeg its nothing compared to what you've been through so please don't mention.

Congrats to you and madam.

3 Likes

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
LordReed:
Foly, I sent you small thing. Abeg its nothing compared to what you've been through so please don't mention.

Congrats to you and madam.

His Highness Lord Reed, there is no way I won't thank for your kindness, no matter how small it is, it meet our needs, and contributory to save the lives of two of my most precious souls. Thanks for sharing that little in your pulse with us.

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

His Highness Lord Reed, there is no way I won't thank for your kindness, no matter how small it is, it meet our needs, and contributory to save the lives of two of my most precious souls. Thanks for sharing that little in your pulse with us.

For the joy of having your precious ones alive and well, I am more than happy to share.

Hope they are doing well?
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.

As the day run by, there arrive reasons to always say THANKS to you guys for giving two persons precious to me most a chance to live. We left Ore on Monday night with BP hanging at around 220. Assessment by the Doctors in Ondo indicated the BP is 240. We were left outside, in an ambulance, for like one hour before any Doctor could attend to us. Their fear was COVID19. I learnt yesterday from a Nurse that there was a referred pregnant patient from Ore, who tested positive for Coronavirus. So they were on alert when they received us.

I won't go without thanking to Dr Adewole, a courageous and high spirited man. He was the one who attended to us first, assessed my woman condition, and called on other doctors to handle our case. We moved to the Casualty Section at 10:15pm, and on Tuesday in the morning, we were moved to Antenatal ward. A check at the BP shows it had dropped drastically to 140. Those who saw record, including the Consultant were all shocked. This morning, we are in 120.

The asthma attack was suppressed. And on Tuesday night, we were off oxygenation (apologies if I am not using the right term). We only had it again briefly after the CS on Thursday. Till this moment, she had no attack, and she is breathing fine without supports.

The Doctors went on strike on Friday. The meeting was on during the Operating Section. Many patients were left unattended to, while others were referred to private hospitals.

I had imagined, what would have happened to the lives of my queen and little princess if this big family isn't there? University of Medical Science (Mother and Child) is a first class hospital with best possible hands, service is top notch, and delivery is international standard. However, the cost can be neck breaking. We were not registered to M/C and because of this, we were billed for every services they rendered.

I will continually be grateful for all your supports. They all meant alot to me. What more could I ask for? Who could I have run to? You guys are much like a redeemer, friend and family. I appreciate your help and support.

This morning, we received a notification that we are discharged and free to go after we've cleared our bills. The billing report gave to me indicated that I have total amount of ₦121,000 to pay. Pastor, Evangelists from the church where my wife worship paid us visit yesterday. On behalf of the church, ₦50,000 was donated to us. The total money I am left with is ₦32,000 which I have also paid to the hospital cash point. We are in dare need of ₦39,000 so that we can clear our bills and leave. Thanks.
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
We are so delighted to inform the forum that our Princess has been named today. She now bears Hephzibah and Kiishi.

The naming ceremony was held this morning in the hospital. Last week, on Monday, we were in the Casualty section battling between life and death. On Thursday, we were in the theatre room paving way for the livelihood of our Princess. Today, we are celebrating lives, of my lovely wife and her baby. I'm so glad we scaled through it all. Not with power or strength or financial muscle. You are all with me all the time. And we so much appreciate. Ifeoluwakiishi is saying thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
With an heavy heart, I am sorry for coming back to you guys soliciting for fund for discharging my wife and new born baby from the hospital. It has been uneasy out there. I have tried selling some of my gadgets to raise money but people are unwilling to buy. And as we continue to stay back in the hospital, our bills pill up.

We are at University of Medical science Hospital (mother and child), had a baby through CS, and have been discharged since Saturday 27th July, but couldn't return home because we are yet to balance our bills.

The total bill excluding drugs, injections, and miscellaneous is ₦121,000. We've managed to pay ₦90,000, and left with balance of ₦31,000. At the moment, we are penniless and have no hope of getting the balance.

I have a mini laptop (Asus), TV (LG 26'inch) and mifi (zte universal). If you need any of these, I am willing to sell them. We would appreciate your support too. Thanks

2079664080 UBA
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2020
I am very happy to inform the forum that my wife and little princess have been discharged and arrived home safely yesterday. My joy has no boundary seeing these two people in my home. All thanks to you all for saving the lives of the most precious souls to me, and securing their return back home.

This is my sincere appreciation to all those who out of their little resource still sent me a token when I pleaded for help here. All your contributions are all appreciated. It may not have been big but indeed, it helped in providing for the health care of my wife, and safe delivery of my darling angel. Thanks to all those who called and offer prayers, hope and motivational push. Every inputs met alot to us.

Right from when it started on 21st June, it gulped every penny I had saved and I almost lost all hopes. But you guys supported me without knowing me personally, not considering if I'm your family member or friend, despite the difficulties in the nation economy, you clad with fabric of secret, rescued me from been put to shame, saved me from the huge storm which could have swept us away. I cannot say it all

On behalf of myself, Ifeoluwakiishi, and Lizzyangel, I want to say a big THANK you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Good morning Nairalanders. I want to inform the fora that my wife delivered a bouncing baby girl safely, through CS yester night. Both the mother and the baby are medically sound. Though we had some complications, but with the help of medical experts, the whole issue was resolved within a couple of hours.

I, the mother, and our baby girl want to say a big thanks to every one who have supported us all through, from casualty to antenatal, from theatre room to post natal. All your inputs including well wishes are appreciated. We say a very big thanks.

Aside from delivery pack and cost of operation, both amount to ₦79000, necessary items like drugs, laboratory tests, samplings, injections and other things needed were to be paid for. Coupled with onward treatments of the baby and her mother, this had piled up our uncleared bills.

With this on the line, we still need more of your supports. Not a penny is too little. Thanks

Sebi you're doing a better job of wanting to kill her than asthma and pregnancy did....you've been beating and mistreating her! God will soon show you His face!
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please i don't know you neither do i know Foly but please! please!! please!!! Do not bring their family affairs to Nairaland! undecided

sisisioge:

Sebi you're doing a better job of wanting to kill her than asthma and pregnancy did....you've been beating and mistreating her! God will soon show you His face!
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please i don't know you neither do i know Foly but please! please!! please!!! Do not bring their family affairs to Nairaland! undecided

You must just landed here to be making that plea....welcome bro. Hope transport no cost

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
What you're trying to publicise is the private life of a Nairalander!

sisisioge:

You must just landed here to be making that plea....welcome bro. Hope transport no cost
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
sisisioge:

Sisi you know the wife?
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by sisisioge: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Beloved3:

Sisi you know the wife?

Shes bjpoint. Can you imagine!

https://www.nairaland.com/6712992/lizzyangel

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by sisisioge: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
What you're trying to publicise is the private life of a Nairalander!

Bro Gabriel, please stop mentioning me.

Go and read this to update yourself...

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
I've always known FOLY is a silent sadist and i always bash him with tough comments to the extent that he no longer engage me. But i'm telling you now that this is unnecessary Please! undecided

sisisioge:

Bro Gabriel, please stop mentioning me.
Go and read this to update yourself...
Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by sisisioge: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I've always known FOLY is a silent sadist and i always bash him with tough comments to the extent that he no longer engage me. But i'm telling you now that this is unnecessary Please! undecided

Ok...no more from me. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Wife And Child by Image123(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What is unnecessary about the truth? If someone doesn't fear God and man, should he not be told and exposed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Non-believers Averagely More Intelligent Than Believers? / Catholic Church No Longer Swears By Truth of the Bible / 'child-witches' Of Nigeria Seek Refuge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.