Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat (1614 Views)

How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos) / 1405sqm! 6 Sitting Rooms+10-bed Ensuite+2-bed Flat+4 Bqs In Lekki @ #350m! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hi, I work with an investment firm and I'm trying to suggest a low cost, eco friendly housing project to them.

The idea is to build a very basic apartment, that offers the most basic important family needs without compromising on comfort.

A high rise building in the heart of Lagos, maybe around Surulere, Yaba, Apapa or some other places with close proximity to Lagos Island. These building will have at least 4 flats on each floor, or maybe more.

How much land size is required to do this, considering that each family would have at least 2 cars.

Is it possible to sell those flats at 7.5M each - they would be left basic, save the normal finishing of tiling the floor and fixing the toilets.

Please share some ideas on how best this can work.

PS. The idea is just to build a cheap housing apartment for the mass market, I concluded building a High rise building is the most effective way to do this considering the scarcity of land in Lagos. I dont like the idea of building houses in those distant locations like Epe and co, the traffic from commuting from those area can sap Steve Jobs of creativity
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by NettyNelly(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
I suggest You should never think of economizing resources when it comes to constructions Jobs. It is an investment so good amount should be invested if subsequent ROI is expected. You can take advantage of this opportunity in my signature.
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by Analyst01(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
There are a number of things to consider. You have already mentioned parking spaces for cars.
another would be waste/waste water management, water supply management, the architectural plan etc,
call or whatsapp me on 07033544353 for me discourse on your quarry.
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
YipadaGadgets1:
Hi, I work with an investment firm and I'm trying to suggest a low cost, eco friendly housing project to them.

The idea is to build a very basic apartment, that offers the most basic important family needs without compromising on comfort.

A high rise building in the heart of Lagos, maybe around Surulere, Yaba, Apapa or some other places with close proximity to Lagos Island. These building will have at least 4 flats on each floor, or maybe more.

How much land size is required to do this, considering that each family would have at least 2 cars.

Is it possible to sell those flats at 7.5M each - they would be left basic, save the normal finishing of tiling the floor and fixing the toilets.

Please share some ideas on how best this can work.

PS. The idea is just to build a cheap housing apartment for the mass market, I concluded building a High rise building is the most effective way to do this considering the scarcity of land in Lagos. I dont like the idea of building houses in those distant locations like Epe and co, the traffic from commuting from those area can sap Steve Jobs of creativity

To achieve 40flats , we would have total of 11floors. First floor would serve as parking space.The remaining floors would have 4units of 2bedroom x 10 = 40flats.

Landsize: required- we would have to consider parking space for 40cars.
2plots is enough.

Cost:This would depend on location and design.

You can contact me for a cost breakdown and architectural design.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
NettyNelly:
I suggest You should never think of economizing resources when it comes to constructions Jobs. It is an investment so good amount should be invested if subsequent ROI is expected. You can take advantage of this opportunity in my signature.

Thanks for that, I want a quality one that can stand the test of time. That can last up to 30 years or more.

More success on the Mini importation opportunity, I've tried it out some times back
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

To achieve 40flats , we would have total of 11floors. First floor would serve as parking space.The remaining floors would have 4units of 2bedroom x 10 = 40flats.

Landsize: required- we would have to consider parking space for 40cars.
2plots is enough.

Cost:This would depend on location and design.

You can contact me for a cost breakdown and architectural design.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com

Oh Beautiful, thanks for these.

How much is needed for the actual building
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by BeforeJuly: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
you'd really have to factor in land cost too.
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
YipadaGadgets1:

Oh Beautiful, thanks for these.

How much is needed for the actual building

Would be difficult to give you an an actual cost without an architectural drawing.. Between 120 - 400m
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Would be difficult to give you an an actual cost without an architectural drawing.. Between 120 - 400m

Thanks Boss.

I will reach you back
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
BeforeJuly:
you'd really have to factor in land cost too.

I'm putting that into context as well, I want to assume we can get a acre for around 100M
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by BeforeJuly: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2020
YipadaGadgets1:

I'm putting that into context as well, I want to assume we can get a acre for around 100M
Would an acre be available in business districts?
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
BeforeJuly:

Would an acre be available in business districts?

I believe if we dig deep, we will find
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by BeforeJuly: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
YipadaGadgets1:

I believe if we dig deep, we will find
fair enough. have you agreed on a specific location?
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by YipadaGadgets1: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
BeforeJuly:

fair enough.
have you agreed on a specific location?

I've not settle for a location, I'm looking out for somewhere between Costain to Ilupeju
Re: How Does It Cost To Build A 10 Storey Building With 40 Unit Of 2 Bed Flat by BeforeJuly: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
YipadaGadgets1:

I've not settle for a location, I'm looking out for somewhere between Costain to Ilupeju
Well I believe ilupeju might have assets like that.

Don't really know about costain.

Uhm also can I be involved?

Don't take this the wrong way oo...I'm just giving my self a shot.
Just trying my luck cos of the building technicalities proper. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Ofada: 150k.become A Landlord Today / 3 Bedroom Flat To Rent In Yaba / 450sq M Beechwood Estate Serviced Plots, Lagos Available For N5.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.