Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents (29003 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by StrayCat: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
My mum accused me of following boys and poured pepper in my privates. My eyes. My armpit.
I was still without a boyfriend and didn't even know what boyfriend and girlfriends do... though my uncle abused me as a kid.
After that incidence, I went wild.
I thank God for Christ.
She has knelt to beg me... I have forgiven her.
But it hurts.
It burns anytime I remember.
I am crying now.
She said because she saw a boy walking with me.
And he was following me and I ignored him.
I was barely 15 then

17 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by chinwezdasilva: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
loveyou123:
Mine is my father wrongly accusing me of stealing his money not once not twice and there is nothing you can do convince him that you are not the one because in his mind he is always right , as a emotional person it hurts a lot.

I can't wait to graduate and run from his place before he destroy my self esteem, I just pray we shouldn't have any big issues before I leave him, I still want to be in good terms with him.

Just because I am not a very religious person anything bad happened in the house he will be pointing fingers at me, well God know the best.

Must you be praying everyday or going to church always to be a good person?

Please share yours, if you have any hurtful experience with any of your parents
your pops man thief
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by alexola20(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
sorority11:

Guy you are not your father's son. Maybe he found out that's why he is picking on you. You must be the first child
I am the first child and I look the most like him. if you see me and you see my dad you don't even need a DNA test to know that he's my father.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Yabaleft: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
sad

Sometimes I feel so alone.
Sometimes I really get sad and ask so many questions.
Sometimes I am meant to believe that love doesn't actually really exist.
Sometimes I really get scared of being a failure, even after graduating and also serving, but no job.

Now Op is asking what's the thing your parents has done that you now that you won't ever forget.

Now here mine. My dad

I'll always be grateful to God for giving him the grace to see me through school.
I'll forever be indebted to him.

Now here's why I can never forgive my dad
Prior to this day, I've always endured harsh treatment from my dad but I never thought he would go to this extent to show his level of hatred for me and my siblings
So two months ago, my dad and his wife had me and my siblings locked up for a crime we didn't commit, she told my dad that we took her pant, I know it sounds absurd,, I actually thought he was joking, when he said, we would confess. before I knew it, four Red beret officers arrived and told us that we were under arrest, shuoo

Na so dem bundle us go lock us up. At the end the truth came out. I left home. I promised never go to back home.

Now to my mom.
We agreed on selling a piece of land, and from the proceed, I intended on starting a small business from my own share of the money, which was supposed to be 500k, but can you believe that, my mom sold the land for 2.5m and she didn't tell us. .and now ever since then, he line has been switched off cry
She doesn't pick up calls anymore.

I heard she used the money to get herself a ride. Without considering her children.

I vow to make it big in this life.

I don't care the means.. I must make it.

Your parents are fantastic shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Aflix:
maybe he knew you were pretending to be asleep
Let's say he knew I was pretending, then the most sane thing to do was to slap and accuse me wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by freesoul12: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Calling me a yahoo boy cos whenever they ask for my biz. I always tell them im a trader. The most insulting part is they will keep asking what are u trading. When u say options. the next thing na who are the buyers and the sellers ..u better know what ure doing. The last time my dad called he was like hello boy.. I heard SARS came around your area yesterday hope u were not caught. Body just weak me and i use to be a gentle guy while at home then.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by dalass(f): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Giving birth to me in Nigeria while all my older siblings were born in the states. Like what's my offense ? grin grin

You be Tokunbo grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by agabaI23(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
My father dying 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Geeflow(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
sad

Sometimes I really get scared of being a failure, even after graduating and also serving, but no job.

Now Op is asking what's the thing your parents has done that you now that you won't ever forget.

Now here mine. My dad

I'll always be grateful to God for giving him the grace to see me through school.

Prior to this day, I've always endured harsh treatment from my dad but I never thought he would go to this extent to show his level of hatred for me and my siblings
So two months ago, my dad and his wife had me and my siblings locked up for a crime we didn't commit, she told my dad that we took her pant, I know it sounds absurd,, I actually thought he was joking, when he said, we would confess. before I knew it, four Red beret officers arrived and told us that we were under arrest, shuoo

Na so dem bundle us go lock us up. At the end the truth came out. I left home. I promised never go to back home.

Now to my mom.
We agreed on selling a piece of land, and from the proceed, I intended on starting a small business from my own share of the money, which was supposed to be 500k, but can you believe that, my mom sold the land for 2.5m and she didn't tell us. .and now ever since then, he line has been switched off cry

I heard she used the money to get herself a ride. Without considering her children.

sorry bro, I really feel for you.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Charisma01:
What kind of stupid topic is this?

How can you just wake up & start looking for how to stir up hatred for your parents and instigate other nairalanders to do same?

Its also very unfair and insensitive to those who have lost or never knew their parents.

Are you normal angry

Who even brought this to front page sef?
there is no such thing as instigating hate... Whatever you read here has always been in their minds... Its like saying someone creates anoda person's fear.... Not possible

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by AJ10(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
1.my mom always making me reject monetry gifts and food from my relatives which made me thought thier hands aint clean and they are all winches and wizards
2..my dad always comparing me to sule our next door neighbor without knowing wat the gee really do for a living, till sars come bundle am for ous say him de among one robbery gang like dt and that was the last i heard abt him..
3..dad always telling me to go to skul instead of football that i intended playing and now my ex team mate austin wey i de bench for street club dt year don they switzerland 2nd division dey earn foreign currencies and i still dey on naija school scam
4.lastly, was nearly depressed and cried all night when ronke the popular street runs girl, came to our compound one Saturday morning crying along with her mum that am responsible for her pregnancy, can't deny i do gist with her, but i have never even seen the colour of her pant before, and she was seriously accusing me wrongly with tears in her eyes that i got her pregnant and my parents just believed her and ignored my innocence, weeks after she came with the man that owned the child to beg for forgiveness and i jus did but never forgived my parents..

lo that ur number 3 ehn we dey the same shoe the thing they pain me like mad. would have been playing for one big club earning huge money but still in Nigeria study course that the job is not even there. last last courage is what we need right now rebellion mode

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by RichyRoma: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
The one that I can't really forget was when my mum told our neighbours that I was fond of beating children in my Aunt's compound while staying with her, which was a false accusation, because of that I wasn't able to discipline my younger ones when they erred. It dented my reputation in the compound then.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Praylove: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
loveyou123:
Mine is my father wrongly accusing me of stealing his money not once not twice and there is nothing you can do convince him that you are not the one because in his mind he is always right , as a emotional person it hurts a lot.

I can't wait to graduate and run from his place before he destroy my self esteem, I just pray we shouldn't have any big issues before I leave him, I still want to be in good terms with him

Just because I am not a very religious person anything bad happened in the house he will be pointing fingers at me, well God know the best.

Must you be praying everyday or going to church always to be a good person?

Please share yours, if you have any hurtful experience with any of your parents

I've forgiven them, but a part of me still hurts from that singular decision my parents made till this day...
See folks, no matter how hard or difficult life turns out, never, I repeat, never ever allow your kids go live with anyone, even some family members can not be trusted.. I've been there, and I know, my life changed because of that decision...
The darkest phase of my life, was staying with a very wicked aunty. She stole my childhood and I almost lost my confidence and self esteem as a teenager and most of all, I lost a very precious gift under her watchful eyes... Lol... But thank God. I turned out to be a purposeful woman and I know I'm still in the making... But when I look back, I just know that I have a lot to be thankful for...it was a necessary evil... Today, a lot of people come to me for counseling and I am able to do it because, I've been through it all...

5 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by helpfindbolu: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Reex12(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
where do I start,well all I can say is she was a fucking dictator...monitored d frends I keep,no girls as frends...luckily fr me uni balance dah wan

the most painful?In my early teens saved my first cash and bought a tecno andriod dah yr..and yes she smashed the phone why? cus am not old enough to use an andriod phone(bcus it was higher than hers)I nearly cried my eyes out that day.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Ekugbeh(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bought a shoe in a Yuletide season and mum burnt it. Then I was 12.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Divay22(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
Used his position as an oga of an office to get jobs for people ignoring me cos I didn't read engineering....now he's retired, those ones he helped no longer follow him or even acknowledge him, they all earn 6figure salary.... While I'm here doing sales.... And he sends me daily morning devotion never to give up... Smh
I'm sure he's regretting now

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by henrysolution(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Charisma01:
What kind of stupid topic is this?

How can you just wake up & start looking for how to stir up hatred for your parents and instigate other nairalanders to do same?

Its also very unfair and insensitive to those who have lost or never knew their parents.

Are you normal angry

Who even brought this to front page sef?

it's called closure

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by selfwife(f): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=StrayCat post=91074068]My mum accused me of following boys and poured pepper in my privates. My eyes. My armpit.
I was still without a boyfriend and didn't even know what boyfriend and girlfriends do... though my uncle abused me as a kid.
After that incidence, I went wild.
I thank God for Christ.
She has knelt to beg me... I have forgiven her.
But it hurts.
It burns anytime I remember.
I am crying now.
She said because she saw a boy walking with me.
And he was following me and I ignored him.
I was barely 15 then

I don't know your mom but sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by niyidenrele: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
callmeRichie:

Awnnn, you reminded me of kitto thatyear,grin it still pains me till now I don't get to wear that shoegrin
Good Old Days
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
My parents?...just few things we've put behind us

But my siblings? Story for another day
When i'm ready, I will write about it here
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Abusadiq01(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
The most painful my parent did me?

My Mum who seperated with my Dad when I was only 3 accused me of being a thief less than a year after reunion of 7yrs seperation.

Crazy enough, I became a hardened thief due to that one false allegation by my Mom. I broke the thieving habit in the long run though, thanks to JAH.

so u are now a theif ba?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ridwanlawal: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Obsession4u:

Bro no be only you o.

We are in the same shoes sef
One person wear Right and the other one wear Left

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by tete7000(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nothing
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by adebola247(f): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
My parents especially my mum that are too over protective and spiritual. She believes she have to pray and read the bible at all times. Whenever I want to go out like this, its always war. She will nw be making me feel like a bad person. I know she is treating to protect me but she does it way too much. And I told her that its not good.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Temilade5078(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
My dad really offend me because he died young and now am suffering because I was the first born.. He died when I was 13 but am now 23.. Everything on God.. He should have wait a little while.. So sad

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
I gave my mom money to keep for me so I won't lost it and a month after I asked for it she told me what of the food I have been eating since all this days

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Zaynabtemmy: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
That I had to leave my parents at the age of 10, same as my older siblings. Till now I vowed never to allow my kids live with another person

4 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by yemionline(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tehilla123:
I gave my mom money to keep for me so I won't lost it and a month after I asked for it she told me what of the food I have been eating since all this days
Lol..That one na normal thing na.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Iseoluwani: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
sad

Now here mine. My dad

Now to my mom.

I feel ur pain most especially ur mum issue.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.