Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan (52772 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by lakeside79937: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
The cause of all these is because of poverty in nigeria people are asked to do things without common sense .Wake up Nigerians and stop being used like idiots .there is no magic to success you have to work hard for it most of the people you go and meet for help is all set up .its because you people are lazy and refuse to think that's why you believe in illusions and the clever ones push you and take advantage of you . Nigerians dont cut their clothes according to their sizes and that's the genesis of your problems .living in a face me and face you with 2 wives and many kids while your income is peanut and still believe that some one is messing with your life why dont you size yourself and watch yourself first and know that you are the cause of your own problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by millionboi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
The name self "Olaniyi". Only Igbos will understand.
ola niyi

Igbo amaka
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by rigarmortis: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:

It means wealth has value.

what is it in igbo?

olaniyi.......your own don finish.....literal meaning
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have absolutely nothing to contribute for this ..it is beyond my comprehension..
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by OnwuCheka(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
A reflection of how the West screws the East IPOB
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by fergie001: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:

yeah yeah grin
Correct spelling
Aanuoluwapo
Thanks......God too much o

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Sammy07: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
rigarmortis:

olaniyi.......my own don finish.....literal meaning
Okay bro cool
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by optimusprime2(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
that must have been one helluva sexy pig grin
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by FlordFlorez(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
millionboi:
ola niyi

Igbo amaka
Odogwu!

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by SaintBeehot(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Yoruba people fucking pigs?? Nawa o
don't generalise it, please apply sense.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by SaintBeehot(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:
So Yorubas now have sex with Pigs.
Incredulous!!!
don't generalise it, apply sense please.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by 3kay945(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
I only problem with it if the defendant didn't use condom cool

Say no to rape!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by AnanseK(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Olaniyi truly.

This magistra na real comedian cheesy cheesy
The pig truly need to forgive him

How do you know whether it was consensual or rape?
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by SaintBeehot(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Iceberg3:
And they always call othersfar better than they can ever be pigs

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by empete2k5(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is rape of the highest order
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by sanpipita(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hope the court will ask the pig some questions before sentencing the man, it could have seduced him or wanted it, animals dey get konji too
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by SaintBeehot(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

It means Yourabamen love to have sex with pigs grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Iceberg3: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
SaintBeehot:

Gbenue!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by BreconHills(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Buliwyf:

Keep quiet. There is nothing new in this. There has always been men with unnatural proclivities and there will always be such men. Your religious rantings won't change anything or anyone here.

This isn't an unnatural proclivity it is evil. A proclivity is a disposition or tendency - a habit. When a man suddenly shoots his pregnant wife, his children and then himself for no rational reason that is not a proclivity that is an evil act. Evil is defined as something "profoundly immoral and wicked" Does this not fit the bill? Do you find the concept of evil disturbing? Why?

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by friday2011(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Olaniyi, That guy must be from the east
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Inception100: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fu*k this is bad ooo
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Ayobami7(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
na wa oooo
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by SaintBeehot(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Iceberg3:

Gbenue!
don't angry me!!!

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by skyhighweb(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Person2person(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Let wait for the final investigation before we sentence him on social media.....E fit be set up O!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Shedyprosper(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Ejjis(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Destroy thing...

Sammy07:

It means wealth has value.

what is it in igbo?
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by godwinusen: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Maybe the Pig wore mini skirt that’s why he went to lash her embarassed
NA G-STRING THE PIG WEAR.......ABEG UNA DON MAKE SWALLOW BONE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / One Shot As Militants Return To Calabar – Oron Waterway (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.