Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months (568 Views)

Make 1 Million In Cucumber Farming In 3months / What Business Can I Start #2M In Nigeria And Make Profit In 3months / Get Your Nafac Registration Number In 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Briskhoffdigita: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you a writer, researcher or you plan venturing into any of the fields, I bring you good tidings. There is a networking group of writers and researchers who are publishing their books on Amazon Kindle.

For those who are not aware of what Amazon kindle is all about, it's a platform created by Amazon for you to self publish your book free and begin to make sales. Your book will be visible to people around the world and you determine how much your book is sold for. The big advantage Digital Products like this give you is that your book will forever make you money in as much as people are buying.

To publish a book on Amazon could be as simple as ABC, but making good money consistently from the platform is not that simple. To make as much as 2000dollars in 3months, you need special strategies. As a matter of fact the success of your book solely depends on 5 factors

1. NICHE
2. BOOK TITLE
3. BOOK COVER
4 CONTENTS QUALITY
5. MARKETING

Good news!!!, this group will support you and walk you through the path that leads to success. Everything you need to win will be given to you. Above all, you will have incredible marketing strategies at your disposal. These strategies would cost you little or nothing.

Interested? Send me a whatsapp DM on
0 8 0 8 0 9 6 3 6 1 9

N:B only writers and researchers who are ready to work hard and deliver quality contents are needed. NO LAZINESS HERE, IT'S NOT A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME.

Don't drop numbers here, chat me up only.

Getting to my DM, let me know exactly what you are chatting me for pls.

COME JOIN THE NETWORK AND LETS WORK HARD AND MAKE MONEY TOGETHER.......once again WhatsApp 0 8 0 8 0 9 6 3 6 1 9
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Brunicekid(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Briskhoffdigita:
Are you a writer, researcher or you plan venturing into any of the fields, I bring you good tidings. There is a networking group of writers and researchers who are publishing their books on Amazon Kindle.

For those who are not aware of what Amazon kindle is all about, it's a platform created by Amazon for you to self publish your book free and begin to make sales. Your book will be visible to people around the world and you determine how much your book is sold for. The big advantage Digital Products like this give you is that your book will forever make you money in as much as people are buying.

To publish a book on Amazon could be as simple as ABC, but making good money consistently from the platform is not that simple. To make as much as 2000dollars in 3months, you need special strategies. As a matter of fact the success of your book solely depends on 5 factors

1. NICHE
2. BOOK TITLE
3. BOOK COVER
4 CONTENTS QUALITY
5. MARKETING

Good news!!!, this group will support you and walk you through the path that leads to success. Everything you need to win will be given to you. Above all, you will have incredible marketing strategies at your disposal. These strategies would cost you little or nothing.

Interested? Send me a whatsapp DM on
0 8 0 8 0 9 6 3 6 1 9

N:B only writers and researchers who are ready to work hard and deliver quality contents are needed. NO LAZINESS HERE, IT'S NOT A "GET RICH QUICK" SCHEME.

Don't drop numbers here, chat me up only.

Getting to my DM, let me know exactly what you are chatting me for pls.

COME JOIN THE NETWORK AND LETS WORK HARD AND MAKE MONEY TOGETHER.......once again WhatsApp 0 8 0 8 0 9 6 3 6 1 9

Amazon work!!!
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Briskhoffdigita: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Join now
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Briskhoffdigita: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Proceeding soon
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by ufotty2001: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
B
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Briskhoffdigita: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Steady
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Briskhoffdigita: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Still on
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by Briskhoffdigita: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Where are my writers?
Re: Join This Group And Make 2000 Dollars In 3months by cash365(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Please I am interested in it.

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make N100K Monthly, Comfortably - With Proofs / Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage / Beef Jerky (kilishi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.