Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage (641 Views)

Multichoice Reports Big Profit Boost, Gained 1.4M Active Subscribers / The Need For Business Analytics: Towards Achieving Competitive Advantage / Wow Your Customer And Earn High Competitive Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 3:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone my name is Mr. Henry, and one of this days I have so excited to share my experience, researches, and what I have learnt so far with people of this great forum, please this is my way of giving back to the societies. Yes I have read lots of books too and have gotten loads of suggestions both online and offline.

So my plan is to teach lots of interesting thing starting from business, to life hacks and the most important of them is marketing. Marketing is so important to me as blood, and I know you may have a business that is dying or dead from lack of marketing (blood).

But, I will not stuff everything under one thread no no no not here. Todays post will start by explaining a little concept that new startups needs to do right while the old establishments can pick one or two things from here. But in end everyone will benefit from this, so ensure to stick to the end of the posts to rep the full benefits. And please do ensure to follow all my articles here on nairaland and other platforms has I will be dishing the links out soon.

Note: This is not my platform and since seun, nairaland and co are not paying me for this. Kindly, flow along with me no matter the typos and grammar errors. And lastly when time is not enough I will be copy pasting lots of information related to the topic here for your easy comprehension. Also note that source will not be cited but all in all this is going to be an enlightening thread to get your business started or moving (you decide).
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2020
So, let's continue our discussions.

If you have a business or businesses you should consider what I am about to teach here as a vital area of learning for your business.

Why because, in the school of business we believe that the most important single determinant of success is your area of COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. Notice how I capitalize the whole word there. It is more important all other factors in your business. It determines the rise and fall of your business, your level of profitability, your position in the market place and everything else you accomplish.

That will be all for the time being till later I will post more helpful knowledge, till then i still remain your humble coordinator and the only qualified person on this subject.

Please, I will like for everybody reading and following this posts to simply indicate that they are following or interested. This act alone will let me go on with the aim of this thread without relent. Of course, I have a lot of gainful tips still unloaded, so please go ahead and ask me any question based on the subject that you seem not clear about and I will do to reply promptly. Remain blessed.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:
So, let's continue our discussions.

If you have a business or businesses you should consider what I am about to teach here as a vital area of learning for your business.

Why because, in the school of business we believe that the most important single determinant of success is your area of COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. Notice how I capitalize the whole word there. It is more important all other factors in your business. It determines the rise and fall of your business, your level of profitability, your position in the market place and everything else you accomplish.

That will be all for the time being till later I will post more helpful knowledge, till then i still remain your humble coordinator and the only qualified person on this subject.

Please, I will like for everybody reading and following this posts to simply indicate that they are following or interested. This act alone will let me go on with the aim of this thread without relent. Of course, I have a lot of gainful tips still unloaded, so please go ahead and ask me any question based on the subject that you seem not clear about and I will do to reply promptly. Remain blessed.

God never disappoints.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by Xsem(m): 4:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Following but op be rest assured that you won't get much attention in this section, that's not because your thread is boring or trivial but because many would prefer to be in the romance section for obvious reasons

Anyways ride on.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Xsem:
Following but op be rest assured that you won't get much attention in this section, that's not because your thread is boring or trivial but because many would prefer to be in the romance section for obvious reasons

Anyways ride on.

Thanks, one just hope that they will still find time to in their reasons of all reasons to spare for some few minutes during the day to better themselves and their businesses. Good observation.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 23, 2020
I learnt COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE in Economics in school. Which one be COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE again?
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2020
muyoge:
I learnt COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE in Economics in school. Which one be COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE again?

What was your course?
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Any way let me drop this now, though the level of encouragement here is not sufficient here but I feel in my heart that I should still continue.

YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES

Advantage must be crystal clear to you and to everyone in your company, as well as your company, as well as your prospective customer. Lack of clear competitive advantage leads quickly to diminished sales, loss of market shares and lower profitability, price cutting and untimely business failure.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by bluediesel03: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Carry on,I'm present
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2020
YOUR CENTRAL FOCUS. 

The critical role of marketing is to differentiate your products or services from those of your competitors. Any marketing, advertising, or selling that does not emphasize the valuable differences contained in your product as compared with that of your competitors is a waste of your money and time. All differentiative revolve around the creation of a clear competitive advantage of some kind. This is the central focus of all strategic thinking with regard to marketing.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:
YOUR CENTRAL FOCUS. 

The critical role of marketing is to differentiate your products or services from those of your competitors. Any marketing, advertising, or selling that does not emphasize the valuable differences contained in your product as compared with that of your competitors is a waste of your money and time. All differentiative revolve around the creation of a clear competitive advantage of some kind. This is the central focus of all strategic thinking with regard to marketing.

By the time we are through with this thread you will be able to better direct your business to gain a wider market share via creating your competitive advantage.

Please, drop your questions with regards to the points bought up on this subject so far, I will try as much to answer all your questions as possible by God's grace. We will not be a business failure. Amen and amen
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2020
In the mean time, like I earlier mentioned that I will be dropping lots of things here for the good people of Nairaland about things like business, life hacks, marketing, etc.

Here is one of my other thread here on nairaland, specially for marketing and showcasing your brand and products to our over 3,000 ready to buy buyers. see how to start here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6009411/dont-waste-money-again-over#92008027

However, I still promise to keep them rolling in bit in a short period of time and mind you this special opportunities will not be around for too long, so we are just seeking to assist the few people and businesses we can in our own little way. My team and I are putting a lot of things in place, you can not imagine how powerful they are.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Good things happens first, we just started this new project designed to better lives around the country, and there is no discriminating. By the special grace of God I shall be dropping more on the topic before evening. Stay tuned and keep your questions and interest coming in.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:
In the mean time, like I earlier mentioned that I will be dropping lots of things here for the good people of Nairaland about things like business, life hacks, marketing, etc.

Here is one of my other thread here on nairaland, specially for marketing and showcasing your brand and products to our over 3,000 ready to buy buyers. see how to start here:
https://www.nairaland.com/6009411/dont-waste-money-again-over#92008027

However, I still promise to keep them rolling in bit in a short period of time and mind you this special opportunities will not be around for too long, so we are just seeking to assist the few people and businesses we can in our own little way. My team and I are putting a lot of things in place, you can not imagine how powerful they are.

Expect the best offers to come up as we deep further, here is one for your business again, take advantage:

https://www.nairaland.com/5713090/influencers-come-here-show-how
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2020
THE THREE AREAS OF DIFFERENTIATION

To succeed in a tough market, what you sell must be superior to your competitors' offerings in at least three ways. It must be better, faster, cheaper, and easier to use in some way that makes it more attractive than rival products or services. It must be sold more professionally or serviced with greater sensitivity, speed, and efficiency. It must be better in at least three areas.

One of your key jobs in strategic thinking is to identify the three areas in which you are better and then to emphasize those areas of superiority in all of your marketing and sales work
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
As part of my usual habit, at the end of this topic i am treating I shall be giving out one free eBook to the most active participant as a gift of honour. Below is how to qualify:
Drop any comment that signify that you are following this thread (NB: This eBook will be given out to the first 30 people to comment). So I have started keeping count now, please let your comment roll in now.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Xsem:

Anyways ride on.

You are among already
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2020
bluediesel03:
Carry on,I'm present
Be expectant if you want the eBook too
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2020
so basically I have started counting from those two guys I mentioned before now, so am waiting for the rest to book a space.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2020
THE THREE POTENTIAL AREAS OF SUPERIORITY

In "The Discipline of Market Leaders" Michael Treacy and Fred Wiersman identified three areas where market leaders are superior to their competitors. They concluded that each business, to achieve market dominance, must be excellent in at least one of these areas and reasonably good in the other two.

ACHIEVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
The first discipline they identified is operational excellence. A company with this competitive advantage is able to run its business so efficiently and well that it can produce and sell its products and services at lower prices than its competitors . The company can then pass on the cost savings to its customers in the form of lower prices or keep the savings in the form of higher profits or both.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:

In "The Discipline of Market Leaders" Michael Treacy and Fred Wiersman identified three areas where market leaders are superior to their competitors. They concluded that each business, to achieve market dominance, must be excellent in at least one of these areas and reasonably good in the other two.

The first discipline they identified is operational excellence. A company with this competitive advantage is able to run its business so efficiently and well that it can produce and sell its products and services at lower prices than its competitors . The company can then pass on the cost savingsa on its customers in the form of lower prices or keep the savings in the form of higher profits or both.

In the evening I will drop the second area of competitive advantage.

Note: Ones I drop the the third which is the second stage I will move on to other things on the agenda. But, but please I am not going to give out the free eBook after that again. Take note I am not charging for the eBook everything comes free of charge (FOC) so don't dull and follow the step to take part in it
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
let me book this space, in the evening we will move on to the next area which your business has to focus on so you can focus on your differentiation in the market you are selling in.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
I am sorry I won't be able to post this night again. Butt I will continue from competitive advantage two tomorrow
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

The first discipline they identified is operational excellence. A company with this competitive advantage is able to run its business so efficiently and well that it can produce and sell its products and services at lower prices than its competitors . The company can then pass on the cost savings to its customers in the form of lower prices or keep the savings in the form of higher profits or both.

Let me first apologies to everyone participating though the reasons is not entirely my fault as I was just too busy and couldn't post much in a single day.
Get ready for the next one, but let's wait for the rest to catch up with us on the previous area first.

Please, if you are just joining us today, kindly read through the whole lessons and digest it so you can easily go along with us from here. let's move.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Now unto the next area where your business should gain a competitive advantage. This will lead us to the next point stated below.

LEAD THE FIELD

The second area where you could achieve competitive advantage is in the use of innovative technology leading to the production of high quality products and services. Companies like Mercedes and Rolex fall into this category, as do Sony and Lexus.

Customers are willing to pay a premium for a brand name that represents high quality and cutting edge technology. Where are the opportunities for you to distinguish your products or services by using your imagination to become the quality leader in your field?
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Now unto the next area where your business should gain a competitive advantage. This will lead us to the next point stated below.

LEAD THE FIELD

The second area where you could achieve competitive advantage is in the use of innovative technology leading to the production of high quality products and services. Companies like Mercedes and Rolex fall into this category, as do Sony and Lexus.

Customers are willing to pay a premium for a brand name that represents high quality and cutting edge technology. Where are the opportunities for you to distinguish your products or services by using your imagination to become the quality leader in your field?

Welcome again... I wish you all business success and breakthrough
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Don't forget to take full advantage of all the links I have shared so far and the ones I am yet dish out. Before we learn about the third area of product differentiation a.ka. your competitive advantage, there are interesting thing I will like to talk about so we will round up and then the lucky winners winners will go home with the free eBook titled Strategic Planning.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
One thing ensuring you define your competitive advantage helps you achieve is that it gives you a clear ground to define your term. This is due to that a product that is better is a product that does what the customer purchase it to do in a way that is superior to the product of any competitor . So, apply this to your company, in the view of your customers, are your products and services better than anything else that is available to them.
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by Xsem(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2020
cool
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by Xsem(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
hello,
Don't go just yet

The last part you need to know is already here... I am going to finish up most of the remaining part this night
Re: Profit Boost: What Is Your Competitive Advantage by MICHEAL346(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn Free Ethereum Legit. / b / $45 Gns Paypal Fund For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.