Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano (12558 Views)

Court Stops PDP From Removing Anyanwu As National Secretary / We Did Not Monitor Labour Party Congresses In South East - INEC / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by gentiboy: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm, your way self.

]Nigeria Jagajaga

Everything Scatter scatter

Poor man dey suffer suffer

kposa kposa

Gun Shots in Aso Rock

[/quote]

Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by ernie1234(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is APC strategy to dislodge PDP....

The most painful part of it all is how they are using our courts to play football..........Imagining court entertaining these politicians with their unguided tendencies.....................The judiciary is so bleeped.....
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
deboysben:
u and your lots have been indoor since this morning you just found your voicev a little bit.

Lol...
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by hotseat: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
The judiciary is dangerously heading to the precipice with all these abracadabra Judgements and pronouncements. It only shows that judges do not interpret the laws but by their whims and caprices based on CASH AND CARRY.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Bigii(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
PrecioussB:
Nah wah o

Fine wine. I am crushing ❤️❤️�

1 Like

Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Xisnin(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tanko is the worst chief judge in the history of Nigeria.
The court is no longer different from a marketplace selling to the highest bidder.
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by ChiefAfonja: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

Court is now running the nation
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by AsawanaDgreat: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Issorite
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Ganbite: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
DEROX:
smiley VERY GOOD WE DONT NEED FOOLISH PARTYTHERE ALL THANKS TO GAND$

Let's be factual and remove sentiments, APC administration is the worst administration in the history of our great country be it democracy or military regime

Why because this administration does not even have direction and even if they want to play politic they don't even know how to play, they play politic like 10years old baby, when PDP was there if they rig you find it difficult to challenge the outcome but these people are full of bunch, first is that they are not unite and their party was built with lies so there foundation is not solid..

All i see for now is that APC end is very close, though many people have also observed that there is no party this man called Buhari enter will survive going by history all party this man left seize to exist, to me and I'm entitle to my personal opinion .. Buhari is a badluck to Nigeria and to his PARTY aswell

God bless Nigeria
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by bayelsaowei(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartProf:
Why is the Nigerian court now entertaining political matters more than civil matters? Is this the reason we have the judiciary? And look at the speed at which these matters are being handled and judgement delivered. Well, the answer is well known...that's where the money is and Judges must be licking their tongues now based on the steady cash flow
nigeria is a failed state...our judiciary and courts have failed us..

1 Like

Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bigii:

Fine wine. I am crushing ❤️❤️�

Motor go jam you hahaha
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Chicastle: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which kind thing be this ?
Court bars this and that .may God help us oo.

Do you know you can make cool cash at your comfort home?

Just hit the link on my signature. This is working perfectly.
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by earnit1: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by Bigii(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
PrecioussB:

Motor go jam you hahaha

We can do it. I mean frienship cool
Re: Court Stops PDP Congresses In Kano by helpfindbolu: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello / Nigeria Still Has A Date With Truth! / Ishola Filani Is Dead - PDP Ex-vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.